Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turns out Tableau has not been updating since September 27. Sorry for the delay in responding. It's been a crazy few weeks for me.

It appears Tableau made another structural change to its underlying architecture and authentication processes. I've updated to the latest version and appear to have gotten everything resynced. I'll try to keep an eye on the updates for the next few days but let me know if things aren't working correctly. The leaderboard now shows:

View attachment 594961
Thanks! My recently visiteds are still showing as unvisited, though.

So $300 for a Motel 6 is considered expensive to Californians? :)
Where is there a $300 Model 6? Isn't the 6 the number of dollars you pay to stay there? The Super 8 down the street for a few dollars more...

I am always so much happier spending the night in the Tesla charging up outside a lawyers office or the Volta charger at the mall. At least for the first couple of nights... Maybe I need to pull in somewhere after that.

• Funny
Reactions: GHammer
Unsure what is happening. Can't seem to pull data past 9/30/2020.
tbh, folks, I'm really stumped and I've lost my entire Saturday to the sleuthing. I'm going to keep plugging away as I can but I don't have an immediate solution at hand. Keep entering your data in case I can get this figured out.

Edit: It appears if I start fresh, it'll work. Here is a basic version of Bighorn's map showing his 2020 visits, which is consistent with his most recent stops. That gives me some confidence that we might be able to rebuild from scratch if I can't find a way to get the old file to connect to Google Sheets again. It sure is looking like the new authentication approach broke something for our file and I am not seeing a way to fix that problem.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
tbh, folks, I'm really stumped and I've lost my entire Saturday to the sleuthing. I'm going to keep plugging away as I can but I don't have an immediate solution at hand. Keep entering your data in case I can get this figured out.

Edit: It appears if I start fresh, it'll work. Here is a basic version of Bighorn's map showing his 2020 visits, which is consistent with his most recent stops. That gives me some confidence that we might be able to rebuild from scratch if I can't find a way to get the old file to connect to Google Sheets again. It sure is looking like the new authentication approach broke something for our file and I am not seeing a way to fix that problem.

@theflyer, if we start over does that mean we are all only 5 or 10 behind @Bighorn? Sweet! ;)

On Day 2 of a Leaf Peeping trip, I picked up two more Superchargers on the drive from Kennebunk, ME to Saratoga Springs, NY.

837. Ashland, NH
838. Rutland, VT

Rutland & Ashland.JPG

TeslaFi seems to have added a new feature at the top of the daily display showing the battery status throughout the day:

Battery State 10-03-20.JPG

On Day 2 of a Leaf Peeping trip, I picked up two more Superchargers on the drive from Kennebunk, ME to Saratoga Springs, NY.

837. Ashland, NH
838. Rutland, VT

View attachment 595165

TeslaFi seems to have added a new feature at the top of the daily display showing the battery status throughout the day:

View attachment 595167

How is the foliage? I might be wandering back up to New England next weekend. The route you took today is fabulous.

Last edited:
How is the foliage? I might be wandering back up to New England next weekend. The route to took today is fabulous.
For me, a few days ago, the leaves were awesome in western PA, western and northern NY, VT, and, NH, and all were pre-peak. Western Maine was at peak and Northern Maine was past. Eastern Maine was ok, but looked like weather had kept colors from developing some there possibly due to an early cold snap.

If it’s not apparent, I should point out that the Tableau map is also problematic insofar as new chargers are not showing up either. Sorry @theflyer that you’ve had to put so much work into this conundrum.

For me, a few days ago, the leaves were awesome in western PA, western and northern NY, VT, and, NH, and all were pre-peak. Western Maine was at peak and Northern Maine was past. Eastern Maine was ok, but looked like weather had kept colors from developing some there possibly due to an early cold snap.

If it’s not apparent, I should point out that the Tableau map is also problematic insofar as new chargers are not showing up either. Sorry @theflyer that you’ve had to put so much work into this conundrum.
It increasingly looks like I will have to rebuild, I'm going to explore doing things a little differently (maybe) now that I know a bit more about Tableau and we've matured the Google Sheet. That may take some time.

In the interim, I will create really simple maps without a lot of frills for those who need them and put them in a temporary visualization file. Please let me know if you want a temporary map. These maps will be at a new URL.

It increasingly looks like I will have to rebuild, I'm going to explore doing things a little differently (maybe) now that I know a bit more about Tableau and we've matured the Google Sheet. That may take some time.

In the interim, I will create really simple maps without a lot of frills for those who need them and put them in a temporary visualization file. Please let me know if you want a temporary map. These maps will be at a new URL.
I’m crossing the country starting tonight, so anything would be helpful, though using what’s currently available isn’t too difficult either.