Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@theflyer I'm currently having this problem.

In California, for example, the only supercharger it shows that I haven't yet visited is Stockton, but I know there are at least 10-20 that have opened since I last swept through there at the end of October. Another strange thing is it shows an opening date for Stockton as 10/18/2020 which stood out to me since I know I swept California in late October. Sure enough, when looking at supercharge.info, I see the actual opening date for Stockton was in November.
Oh no!

My map just reverted to the "Stockton" map again.

@theflyer

@PLUS EV are you okay if we let it sit for a couple of days? I'm curious if it'll reset itself as @Big Earl indicated happened before.
I'm hitting the road Friday so would greatly prefer it be fixed before then, but I can't be too demanding! I have no idea what kind of work it entails. Next time it gets fixed, I'm going to zoom in on key areas and take pics so I have backup. Would be very difficult for me to go through places like CA and be able to hit all the ones I haven't been to yet without the map.

It's hard to believe we used to do it that way, but I guess it was a lot easier when there were ~400 superchargers in the US. Now there are nearly 1,000.

I'm hitting the road Friday so would greatly prefer it be fixed before then, but I can't be too demanding! I have no idea what kind of work it entails. Next time it gets fixed, I'm going to zoom in on key areas and take pics so I have backup. Would be very difficult for me to go through places like CA and be able to hit all the ones I haven't been to yet without the map.

It's hard to believe we used to do it that way, but I guess it was a lot easier when there were ~400 superchargers in the US. Now there are nearly 1,000.
My map seems to be okay as of 7:00 pm eastern. How is yours? I'll definitely push an update Thursday night if it has resolved itself. It isn't too hard to do.

I'm hitting the road Friday so would greatly prefer it be fixed before then,
These are the open CA superchargers you have not visited. Just in case...

Bishop, CA
Concord - Diamond Blvd, CA
Cupertino - Stevens Creek Blvd, CA
Davis, CA
Emeryville - Shellmound St, CA
Firebaugh, CA
Fremont - Pacific Commons, CA
Fresno - North Riverside Drive, CA
Gilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA
Granada Hills, CA
Greenbrae, CA
Greenfield, CA
Hesperia, CA
Irvine - Main St, CA
Irvine - Walnut Ave, CA
Jackson, CA
Malibu, CA
Oakland - 2nd St, CA
Playa Vista - West Jefferson Blvd, CA
Rowland Heights, CA
San Diego - Balboa Mesa, CA
San Jose - Holger Way, CA
San Mateo - Hillsdale Boulevard, CA
Santa Ana - E 5th St, CA
Stockton, CA
Torrance, CA
Traver, CA
Woodland, CA

FYSA, the entire Tableau Public site is down.

upload_2021-3-4_8-51-7.png

• Informative
Reactions: DavidB and Big Earl
After two years of retirement my former employer got in a jam and asked me to come back, so for now, I am unretired. I don't know how this will affect my travel plans but on the upside this makes me immediately eligible for the vaccine instead of waiting until June.
I'm not sure whether I want to know what your new/old job is that would make you eligible for COVID shots. I guess "old guy" doesn't qualify as a job. President of the United States - yeah, we got into a bit of a jam but that appears to be sorted out now. Corrupt rich guy -- could be, but they seem to be doing just fine without any extra help. Other possibilities sound less palatable: retirement community janitor, Facebook censor, Senator...