Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is your leisurely jaunt to a couple of games? Dang vaccination! :)

PS Winter Park is looking lonely.

Congratulations on hitting your 1000th North American supercharger this week!
I'm a little embarrassed as a Floridian that a guy from Seattle is likely getting "firsts" in my state.....LOL. Not sure if anybody got Rockledge before Plus EV did, but I had a trip to Orlando scheduled a few days ago that got cancelled. Maybe I can swipe Winter Park if the trip gets rescheduled. :(

Got a trip to NJ scheduled in June and likely another road trip to Chicago for July or August so maybe I can get myself back in the groove. :)

March 18:

813: King George, VA - Owens Drive (first)

Nice foggy drive today before the weather really picks up. Some stalls here don’t charge and the station is listed as temporarily closed. The pull-in stall worked.

D33DD4BB-CF33-493E-858A-546B63C3522E.jpeg

Congrats on 1,000 US chargers @PLUS EV , rarified air with the OG @Bighorn. Those are some big belt buckles. I hope to make it to Custer and buy the leaders a round.
I haven't hit 1,000 in the US yet. Nobody has. In fact, today might be the first day where that is theoretically possible, but you would have needed to hit all the legacy superchargers (anybody know how many of those there are?), all the valet superchargers, and of course all 989 listed on supercharge.info. The latter of which is, from a practical standpoint, nearly impossible as you would have had to have had advance knowledge of supercharger openings and then drive from Merced, CA to Draper, UT to Winter Park, FL in the last week and then sprinted up the coast to Philly and then King George, VA.

But yes, 1,000 US superchargers will happen at some point soon for someone :) But probably not for me on this trip.

• Informative
Reactions: BM3B
I haven't hit 1,000 in the US yet. Nobody has. In fact, today might be the first day where that is theoretically possible, but you would have needed to hit all the legacy superchargers (anybody know how many of those there are?), all the valet superchargers, and of course all 989 listed on supercharge.info. The latter of which is, from a practical standpoint, nearly impossible as you would have had to have had advance knowledge of supercharger openings and then drive from Merced, CA to Draper, UT to Winter Park, FL in the last week and then sprinted up the coast to Philly and then King George, VA.

But yes, 1,000 US superchargers will happen at some point soon for someone :) But probably not for me on this trip.
North America that is, but what a cool goal for 1k in US. Well done, safe travels.

I'm a little embarrassed as a Floridian that a guy from Seattle is likely getting "firsts" in my state.....LOL. Not sure if anybody got Rockledge before Plus EV did, but I had a trip to Orlando scheduled a few days ago that got cancelled. Maybe I can swipe Winter Park if the trip gets rescheduled. :(

Got a trip to NJ scheduled in June and likely another road trip to Chicago for July or August so maybe I can get myself back in the groove. :)
And Newnan, GA. It’s almost as if the supercharger team were waiting for @PlusEV to drive on by before flipping the switches:)

SuperchargerStreet AddressCityState
Laguna Seca, CA (closed)S Perimeter RdMontereyCA
Lone Tree, CO (closed)8401 Park Meadows Center DrLone TreeCO
Riviera Beach, FL4651 Dyer BlvdRiviera BeachFL
Alpharetta (SC), GA (closed)1400 Upper Hembree RdRoswellGA
Decatur (SC), GA (closed)1580 Church StDecaturGA
Aurora, IL (closed)205 N BroadwayAuroraIL
Highland Park (SC), IL (closed)1200 Old Skokie RoadHighland ParkIL
Bethesda, MD (closed)7101 Democracy BlvdBethesdaMD
National Harbor - National Plaza, MD (closed)120 Waterfront StreetOxon HillMD
Warsaw, NC (closed)2676 W Nc 24 HwyWarsawNC
Syosset, NY (closed)7 Aeriel WaySyossetNY
Lyndhurst (SC), OH (closed)5180 Mayfield RoadLyndhurstOH
Bellevue (SC), WA (closed)14408 NE 20th StBellevueWA
Wausau, WI (closed)1000 S 22nd AveWausauWI

So when you say you don't like ABRP are you just saying you don't like ANY planning tools? I only just tried Supercharge.info route planning this week thanks to a post here, and I have mentioned www.mapquest.com/routeplanner for finding the shortest route thru a 2D field of up to 26 chargers. Do you use something that we are not talking about?

Seriously I think I live vicariously thru them some times, taking a chunk of a day to plan all the intricacies of a trip I would LOVE to take but am not in a position to.

Personally, I’ve found that I prefer traveling without a super rigid schedule. It’s great to be able to plan down to the tiniest detail if I need to, but I rarely actually need to. I’m good with a rough list of places to visit and a rough idea of how long it’ll take. I hit the road and navigate from one supercharger to the next until I get to my destination.

As for ABRP specifically, I was one of the very early users of it and provided a lot of feedback to the creator during its development. It’s a very powerful tool that helps a lot of people reduce their range anxiety by addressing every last detail and concern with an EV road trip. I’ve just found that I don’t need that level of planning anymore, except for a few edge case scenarios. If I were a “normal” driver that only took a few road trips per year, I’d probably be more reliant on it.

This is the essence of the game for me. Well put.
@Randy Spencer, I am not against planning tools, I just hate the UX on ABRP. Like Big Earl and Bighorn, I far prefer less planning, not more. My best experiences have all revolved around taking detours when opportunities arise, changing my mind on where I'll go next, taking slow windy back roads through the mountains, etc. I mentally map the shortest traveling salesman route as a starting point and then I basically wing it. I only use planners when there are segments that stretch what is doable. The last time I used a planner in anger was a segment from Strasburg, VA to Parkersburg, WV through the mountains with my 2014 S85. It was doable but with little margin and few bailout points. I used ABRP to increase my confidence and went for it. I am not out to beat any speed records or push the realm of longest segments without charging.

IMG_20190524_135034.jpg

Reactions: NKYTA
Did you have divine intervention that King George would open this day - or are you just that good?
I got lucky with this one. Very unlucky with 2 in Georgia, 1 in Florida, and 1 in freaking Arkansas of all places opening up behind me in the last couple days. I don't complain when new ones open in CA after I sweep through because I can get down there easily enough, but when it happens in the southeast, it's painful!

• Funny
Reactions: Bighorn and YYZ-IAD
Managed to snag camping reservations at an electric campsite in Custer State Park for May 21-22. As compared to all you ritzy folks with your fancy hotels!

Heading to Arizona tomorrow for my first post-vaccine mini road trip. (I drove 200 miles to a store pharmacy in Gunnison for each dose, since they were hard to come by in my tiny county, population 5000.) I have to leave two days earlier than planned to avoid more snow in the mountains — I refuse to drive in Arizona on snow tires!

Looking forward to getting out and about again.