Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question for USA drivers in Canada. I'm mulling over a trip on the Trans Canada Highway from BC to Ontario when the border opens again (whenever that happens). What do you do about cell phones? Stick to email at WiFi nodes and otherwise do without? Buy a prepaid phone in Canada? (If so, which one?)

Just curious. Spent five nights in BC in 2019 and just did without a phone. However, no way to call for help on a longer trip is a concern.

Yeah, I would assume it depends on the carrier.

My preferred return route on my x-country trip this July is the TransContinental Hwy, so I HOPE they open when they go to talk about it on the 22nd of July, bringing my passport for sure.

I'll check with AT&T but I don't remember ever having problems in the past in Canada. Thanks for the heads up if there is an issue

Yeah, I would assume it depends on the carrier.

My preferred return route on my x-country trip this July is the TransContinental Hwy, so I HOPE they open when they go to talk about it on the 22nd of July, bringing my passport for sure.

I'll check with AT&T but I don't remember ever having problems in the past in Canada. Thanks for the heads up if there is an issue

This is shaping up to be a pretty epic trip!

Reactions: NKYTA
I have a question for USA drivers in Canada. I'm mulling over a trip on the Trans Canada Highway from BC to Ontario when the border opens again (whenever that happens). What do you do about cell phones? Stick to email at WiFi nodes and otherwise do without? Buy a prepaid phone in Canada? (If so, which one?)

Just curious. Spent five nights in BC in 2019 and just did without a phone. However, no way to call for help on a longer trip is a concern.
I needed cell phone connectivity as a hot spot since my Model S did not receive 3G data across the border. It was $5 a day and the fast data ran out after a few hours of mapping/music. You could re-up the fast speed for additional $5 charges, but I’m too cheap. I’ve subsequently gone to a plan that includes Canada. If I’d only needed it for emergency cell phone use, I would have avoided paying. Plus you can add it at any point in the event of an emergency.

In August 2019 we drove in our 2016 Model X from Glacier National Park to Lake Louise and west to Kelowna. The Tesla navigation and maps worked fine. Our Verizon cell phone also worked in Canada. Our current Verizon plan (Starter; $30/month) claims to include both Canada and Mexico with data,voice,text.

Bakersfield, CA - Copus Road (first)

That's three firsts in three days. Not bad!

Had to pick this one up before @Randy Spencer drives to socal this weekend with his free supercharging.

Safe travels Randy!

Attachments

• 20210630_132623.jpg
    20210630_132623.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 62

WhatsApp is great for international travel, but you'd need WiFi.

Wow! No driving in Canada w/ maps? That's disappointing. You would think there was an option to add it, especially for cars in the 12 top states in the nation, they probably often flip into the Canadian cell tower range.
It’s a very small subset of cars that don’t have Canadian connectivity. I’ve never received a satisfactory explanation from Tesla.

June 29 - Wareham, MA, Charlton, MA (west), Charlton, MA (east), Great Barrington, MA
North Canaan, CT, Hartford, CT, Lisbon, CT, New London, CT, Madison, CT - SB, Madison, CT - NB, Meriden, CT, Hamden, CT, Fairfield, CT - SB, Stamford, CT, North Stamford, CT, New Milford, CT,
Fishkill, NY, Middletown, NY (for real this time @Bighorn )
Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I had been having rather good luck showing up at SC's that are Temporarily Closed or at Limited Service and actually getting a little charge out of them enough to count...but I can confirm that this streak ended at the Fairfield NB charger. It does say temporarily closed on the Nav...but I think the temporary part might be an understatement.

1625100450952.png

1625100539231.png

So looks like I'll have a little blemish on my map for CT... But in the good news department...I did roll over into the 600's with the additions from this day.

Google Fi costs the same on Canada.