Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few more the hard way... (with a trailer lol)

Yermo CA
St George Convention Center UT
Cedar City UT
Lakewood CO
Thornton CO

1D5D34E5-CE62-412F-8C5F-4824CCF7E488_1_105_c.jpeg

6/26/2021
Emeryville - Christie Ave, CA
Emeryville - Shellmound St, CA
Oakland - 2nd St, CA
Oakland - Hegenberger Rd, CA
Walnut Creek, CA
Concord - Diamond Blvd, CA
Brentwood, CA
Stockton, CA
Manteca - Spreckels Ave, CA
Modesto - Sisk Rd, CA
Patterson - Speno Dr, CA
Merced - Martin Luther King Junior Way, CA

Spreadsheet updated.

Should do a map for Oregon alone. Seemingly not a single original name in the entire state! With apologies to @GHammer :)
Really? How does one confirm or refute anything like this?
Does size matter? Portland, ME vs Portland, OR? :)

Manzanita, Otter Rock, Boring, Hood River, Tillamook all seem candidates for uniqueness.

Why did I respond to this and not to so many other posts? Hmmm.... 🤔

These will most likely be my last new ones for a bit, as I’ll be heading back home on Wednesday, and have virtually no chance of reaching new ones before then. It was fun moving up the list a bit! I had hoped to clear the general Sacramento area today, but Elk Grove was listed as temporarily unavailable until I no longer had any reasonable opportunity to reach it. Oh well, it will just have to wait.

#210, 06/26/21, Loomis, CA
#211, 06/26/21, Lincoln, CA - Groveland Lane
#212, 06/26/21, Sacramento, CA
#213, 06/26/21, Sacramento, CA - Arden Way
#214, 06/26/21, Sacramento, CA - Freeport Boulevard
#215, 06/26/21, Davis, CA
#216, 06/26/21, Yreka, CA

Manzanita, Otter Rock, Boring, Hood River, Tillamook all seem candidates for uniqueness.

Well sure there are some unique names, although Manzanita is not a particularly good example of that :)

Portland was rather unsurprisingly named after Portland, ME so in that case, no I don't think size matters. And come on... Dallas, Detroit, Salem, Springfield???

FWIW... "In 1845 Overton sold his remaining half of the claim to Francis W. Pettygrove of Portland, Maine. Both Pettygrove and Lovejoy wished to rename "The Clearing" after their respective hometowns (Lovejoy's being Boston, and Pettygrove's, Portland). This controversy was settled with a coin toss that Pettygrove won in a series of two out of three tosses, thereby providing Portland with its namesake."

"The Dalles" OR always seemed like an unusual and unique city name to me.

Thanks. I've read about how the Energy screen is the best guide to projected miles. I've changed the other to show battery percentage. If I remember right, at the time the energy screen said we had 70 miles of projected range and were probably only 20 to 25 miles from home.

Good to know about the numbering. I forgot to look for that yesterday. So if someone is using 1A then I should try to avoid 1B?
Seconding the congratulations on your first supercharge. It is fun to explore the many superchargers and see the different ways they are configured and the business that are supporting them...it is a big part of this game.

I think the energy planner is the best tool for range anxiety as it projects expected energy use to your destination and then colors a second line with your actual energy use as you go. If below, you can just slow down a little to bring it back inline. It's on the same screen as the energy usage chart, just a different tab. You have to have a destination selected for this chart to be available.

The graph below illustrates a relatively tough leg I did between Strasburg, VA and Parkersburg, VA with my 100,000+ mile 2014 Model S. It was close to the limit of what was possible for that car. You can tell I was going through the mountains by the jagged nature of the line. You can see that the run to Parkersburg was hyper-efficient after exiting the mounts and I came in a bit above projections. Had wind, or rain, or some other factor caused me to go significantly below, I had an option midway to divert to another supercharger if I had to...it would have added an hour to the trip but the chart below allowed me to monitor progress and proceed with confidence.

IMG_20190524_131317.jpg

I think the energy planner is the best tool for range anxiety as it projects expected energy use to your destination and then colors a second line with your actual energy use as you go. If below, you can just slow down a little to bring it back inline. It's on the same screen as the energy usage chart, just a different tab. You have to have a destination selected for this chart to be available.

The graph below illustrates a relatively tough leg I did between Strasburg, VA and Parkersburg, VA with my 100,000+ mile 2014 Model S. It was close to the limit of what was possible for that car. You can tell I was going through the mountains by the jagged nature of the line. You can see that the run to Parkersburg was hyper-efficient after exiting the mounts and I came in a bit above projections. Had wind, or rain, or some other factor caused me to go significantly below, I had an option midway to divert to another supercharger if I had to...it would have added an hour to the trip but the chart below allowed me to monitor progress and proceed with confidence.

Interesting. I'll check the energy planner out. Thanks!

Unfortunately, our FL - NJ roundtrip was a bit abbreviated and we didn't get time to hit the new SCs I had targeted in NY, CT and to some extent NJ. Some of my relatives from NY were actually in FL while we were on our trip, so I missed the chance to grab at least 12 that were ripe for the taking. :( Oh well, next time.

Here's a summary of the new SCs we added on this trip (Spreadsheet Updated):

RockledgeFL6/21/21
YuleeFL6/21/21
Petersburg (Wagner Road)VA6/22/21
King George (Owens Drive)VA6/22/21
WaldorfMD6/22/21
AnnapolisMD6/22/21
GrasonvilleMD6/22/21
MiddletownDE6/22/21
Pedricktown (John Fenwick)NJ6/22/21
ClarksburgNJ6/24/21
Trenton (Richard Stockton)NJ6/25/21
Cherry Hill (Walt Whitman)NJ6/25/21
Pedricktown (Clara Barton)NJ6/25/21
Baltimore (Boston Street)MD6/25/21
Washington (Market Street NE)DC6/25/21
StaffordVA6/25/21

Seconding the congratulations on your first supercharge. It is fun to explore the many superchargers and see the different ways they are configured and the business that are supporting them...it is a big part of this game.

View attachment 678418
Another reason to keep an eye on that energy plot when driving in the mountains is getting over mountain passes — you have to make it to the top of the pass before adding charge from regen on the downhill side! This is an energy plot of the route from the Denver airport Supercharger to Silverthorne Supercharger on I-70 via the Eisenhower Tunnel (11,158 feet, 3401 meters):

Denver to Silverthorne energy plot1796cropsf 10-17-16.jpg

^ In this case I charged a bit extra before setting out on the route.

This is a plot of a route over Monarch Pass (11,312 feet, 3448 meters) to the Poncha Springs, CO Supercharger:

Energy plot for Monarch Pass2227crop 3-10-19.jpg

^ In this case I took advantage of the fact that the entire route is at high altitude (reduced aerodynamic drag) so I knew, from experience, that I would lose less energy than projected as I drove. While I made it without difficulty, I did keep an eye on the estimated battery charge at the top of the pass (the sharp dip into the red by the line).

Just a "heads-up" for those unused to driving mountain passes...

"The Dalles" OR always seemed like an unusual and unique city name to me.

I agree that it is unusual and unique. That said, a dalles is rapids in a gorge or canyon. I presume that once upon a time there were rapids flowing on the Columbia that were of particular interest to settlers or travelers. Before there were accurate maps, it was much easier to identify locations by physical features of the geography or terrain traversed.

However, it is not unusual or unique to use toponyms for cities and such. Just a few off the top of my head: El Paso de Robles (Paso Robles, or pass of the oaks), Salinas (salt marsh), Riverside, Red Bluff. I believe that generally, topography like lakes, rivers, creeks, springs, mountains, valleys, and the like are named before the region is settled and a name is selected for the area. All too often the physical feature was widely known. So, it made good sense to name the new village after the prominent or well-known physical feature.

***Note to moderator: I gave examples of toponyms that have Superchargers in these communities. So, this is on point! :cool: