Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got our S85 late May 2014. .....

Them were the days when encountering a fellow Teslan on the road we would flash our high beams as we passed. I think I Supercharged seventeen times at ... I recall seeing maybe two others at the Superchargers!
That used to be a highlight of my trips, honestly. One time I was pretty far from home, had to be late 2015 or early 2016, when a gentleman charging beside us recognized my voice from YouTube videos. Was a bit surreal, but in the best possible way.

California

Arroyo Grande W Branch Rd
Tejon Ranch Outlets at Tejon Pkwy
Bakersfield Copus Road
Inyokern Locust Avenue
Fresno North Blackstone Avenue
San Jose 925 Blossom Hill Road
Fort Bragg

Tejon Ranch Outlets at Tejon Pkwy is shown as Arvin, CA, 5701 Outlets at Tejon Pkwy on Supercharge.info and the spreadsheet. (Just an FYI and reminder for myself and others.)

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
I was tailing a local who was flying. Crazy, switchbacks, but thankfully I wasn’t tired. No way I was going to do it again right away without seeing the redwoods and the coast in daylight. Quickly forgot the drive when the local homeless lady practically got in my open door and then wanted to share a motel room together. She said she’d pay. Wish I understood half of what she said. Amped up paranoid schizophrenic. Had me a bit nervous about sleeping in the car.

Major milestone for me today. I just hit 100,000 (s)miles on my Model X. Delivered 9/25/2017, a few days short of four years ago and 711 different superchargers later... W O W!

IMG_4751.jpeg
IMG_4750.jpeg

100000 Smiles.jpg

It's another Tesla Supercharger naming innovation.

Bruce.

We need to start a separate thread for Tesla's adherence to zip codes in naming the Supercharger locations. Maybe Bighorn and Plus receive mail at Superchargers, but the rest of us (I speak only for myself, of course) do not. 😬

For starters, Gardnerville NV (really Topaz Lake or Holbrook Jct.); Hollister CA (really Casa de Fruta); Firebaugh (really I-5 Panoche Rd.); Bakersfield (really I-5 Stockdale Hwy.) Even Bakersfield - Copus Rd. is far afield, but there is no really good local alternative.

Levity aside, it seems weird to tag a Supercharger with a city name when the city is not anywhere near the Supercharger, and in some instances not on the same highway.

Tesla has precedent with names like Harris Ranch (instead of Coalinga) and Tejon Ranch (instead of Lebec).

Likely the initial naming was done by people intimately familiar with place names in California, but once the frenzied pace of establishing new locations came to pass, the company decided to let zip code software determine the naming instead of using old-fashioned methods. :mad:

California

Yreka
Alturas

Oregon

Hines
You appear to be napping right next to my uncle's ranch :) I should have given you his number so you could clean yourself up lol. He lives in a former brothel (in business until the 70s I think) maybe a half mile NW of Riley, which is really just a gas station/convenience store/"post office"/name on a map. It's a very strangely laid out house with a long upstairs hallway with maybe 10 bedrooms. Great for family reunions!

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: Bighorn and DavidB