Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Major milestone for me today. I just hit 100,000 (s)miles on my Model X. Delivered 9/25/2017, a few days short of four years ago and 711 different superchargers later... W O W!

100000-smiles-jpg.709272
I am not too far behind you in miles (with a BUTTLOAD of free charging instead of Supercharging), and I have until the end of March to put another almost 7,000 miles on the car for the 25K/year you hit. But that map is beautiful, please don't tell me that's a feature of TeslaFi, I may regret not signing up for that and going with TezLab instead (cause it were free)

Reactions: Bighorn
please don't tell me that's a feature of TeslaFi, I my regret not signing up for that and going with TezLab instead (cause it were free)
That's my exact thought as well... I think it is TeslaFi. Still enjoying TezLab since it's a mobile app (and paid for Lifetime Pro), but really wouldn't mind TeslaFi if it gives great trip maps like that.

I am not too far behind you in miles (with a BUTTLOAD of free charging instead of Supercharging), and I have until the end of March to put another almost 7,000 miles on the car for the 25K/year you hit. But that map is beautiful, please don't tell me that's a feature of TeslaFi, I may regret not signing up for that and going with TezLab instead (cause it were free)

Yeah, that's TeslaFi, which I regret not signing up for when we bought the car. C'est la vie.

Reactions: DavidB
I remember being a toddler and my parents would just drag my sleeping ass out to the 1959 VW camper van and we'd get on the road without my really waking up that much at all. Now that I think about it I was happy with those trips. Much of my life spent sleeping in an RV (and now a Tesla instead).

@PhillyGal I love the Model Y timeline in your signature, I have a friend finally picking his up tomorrow that was originally promised in June

That's what I'm actually considering doing. He's too much of a PITA when we're actually trying to get ready to go somewhere. The caveat is that we'll be waking up at my in-laws' place all sleeping in the same room, with all of our belongings. Might not be easy to get ready while he's still asleep. We *could* go direct and use all of Sunday's return trip to Philly to meander but that would mean missing the whole Eagles game so.... decisions, decisions.

Reactions: Bighorn and DavidB
@PhillyGal I love the Model Y timeline in your signature, I have a friend finally picking his up tomorrow that was originally promised in June
Yeah, been hanging out in the Current Delivery Times thread under Model Y and it's pretty dang funny the way people track their estimated delivery dates. VIN assignment is taking 90-100 days. Some succumb to weakness and order a Performance, which seems to get them a VIN within days and delivery in about 30. I can't wrap my head around that extra cost just to get a car sooner but I'm also not driving a non-Tesla while I wait so... #spoiled.

Yeah, been hanging out in the Current Delivery Times thread under Model Y and it's pretty dang funny the way people track their estimated delivery dates. VIN assignment is taking 90-100 days. Some succumb to weakness and order a Performance, which seems to get them a VIN within days and delivery in about 30. I can't wrap my head around that extra cost just to get a car sooner but I'm also not driving a non-Tesla while I wait so... #spoiled.
It is precisely because buyers succumb to ordering a Performance to get faster delivery that Tesla has that pricing structure & that ordering delay if you don't get the Performance.