Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you charge at Port St Lucie? My nav said "reduced service" so I swung by there yesterday afternoon and there was no meter installed yet. Is this site completely functional now? If so, I might slightly alter a trip today to hit it up.
FWIW I used the 4th stall from the left when facing the supercharger. The 8th stall from the left was the first one I tried and I got no power from that one. The 8 on the right were not illuminated and had caution tape around them.

It's usually either "all stalls working at reduced speeds" or "some stalls working at full speeds while others are out of order." Of course it could be both! Or sometimes the supercharger is working totally fine, but some stalls are inaccessible due to paving or construction.
As best I can tell, Tesla seems to have three indications for superchargers that indicate what they think the status of the supercharger is - working, not working, and reduced service. For working, they may also have some indication of how busy the location is, and/or an estimate of the wait time.

Working means it is working to specification. There may be limited kW available due to sharing or other restrictions of the site.
Not working means you should not have expectations of being able to charge there.
Reduced service is everything else - not working to full specifications, but should be able to get some charge there.

I charged there at 10pm last night. When I arrived 8 of the 16 stalls were not illuminated so presumably not working. I tried the first illuminated stall and it did not work. I unplugged and re-parked 4 stalls down (presumably a different cabinet) and that one charged at the usual v3 speeds. I didn't try all the other stalls, but from my experience it's safe to say that anywhere from 1-7 stalls were functioning. Most likely 4 stalls (one cabinet) are functioning.

This is a common condition of superchargers labeled "reduced service" so it wasn't particularly surprising to me that some, but not all of the stalls were working. I didn't realize it would be controversial or else I would have documented the charge. I did take one picture, but it doesn't show the green light or my charge screen. But I can assure you that after the first stall didn't work, I sat there and watched the kWs tick up at the 2nd stall to be sure it was working. I did not look around for a meter, but I'd be surprised if I received a charge without a meter being in place. Is that even possible?

FWIW it still shows as Reduced Service in the Nav and app right now.
It figures. I tried the first lit stall, no luck. Then the one next to it, no luck. Then a guy came by to tell me it wasn't working and I left. I was going to try the ones further away from the taped up stalls, but took the guy's word for it instead. I bet if I had moved a few down I would have got a charge. :mad:

Lesson learned, never trust some random guy in a utility related looking vehicle like he knows what he's talking about. :oops:

Reactions: DavidB
September 8th

South Carolina

St. George (first)
Yemassee (first)

Florida

Jacksonville-Philips Highway
Port Saint Lucie-Florida's Turnpike (first)
West Palm Beach-Palm Beach Outlets
Miami Beach
PLUS EV, I find it amazing that a new site (new Naples, FL site) opens hours before you will be driving right by there.
Most of us have a new site open up a day or week right after we drove by.
You must be living right!

Reactions: Big Earl
Oh, that’s nothing for @PLUS EV . He does that routinely. Now, that one in Alaska….Hmmmmmmm
Passed by Port St Lucie again today and stopped in. A M3 was already plugged in so my hopes were high. Turns out not only was I able to charge, it had pretty nice speed.
20210909_175950.jpg
20210909_180727.jpg
20210909_180724.jpg

PLUS EV, I find it amazing that a new site (new Naples, FL site) opens hours before you will be driving right by there.
Most of us have a new site open up a day or week right after we drove by.
You must be living right!
I'm living right on this trip (with the exception of Lodi!). Metarie, LA just got power back and I'll be there tomorrow :)

I must say though that I wasn't entirely excited about the extra drive out to Naples. This game is a labor of love sometimes!

No Canada for this trip since the pharmacy for our COVID test was closed due to Labor day. So we went through Washington instead and had the best Panang Curry we've ever had at a little Asian Bistro in Spokane.

Added to the spreadsheet so far:

09/04/2021Cheyenne, WY
09/04/2021Laramie, WY
09/04/2021Rawlins
09/04/2021Rock Springs
09/04/2021Jackson
09/05/2021West Yellowstone
09/06/2021Butte
09/06/2021Missoula
09/07/2021Superior
09/07/2021Coeur d'Alene
09/08/2021Spokane, WA
09/08/2021Ritzville
09/08/2021Moses Lake, WA
09/08/2021Leavenworth, WA
09/08/2021Monroe, WA
09/08/2021Seattle, WA - NW Ballard Way

No Canada for this trip since the pharmacy for our COVID test was closed due to Labor day. So we went through Washington instead and had the best Panang Curry we've ever had at a little Asian Bistro in Spokane.

09/04/2021Cheyenne, WY
09/04/2021Laramie, WY
09/04/2021Rawlins
09/04/2021Rock Springs
09/04/2021Jackson
09/06/2021Butte
09/06/2021Missoula
09/07/2021Superior
09/07/2021Coeur d'Alene
09/08/2021Spokane, WA
09/08/2021Ritzville
09/08/2021Moses Lake, WA
09/08/2021Monroe, WA
Congrats on your first 100!

09/04/2021Cheyenne, WY
09/04/2021Laramie, WY
09/04/2021Rawlins
09/04/2021Rock Springs
09/04/2021Jackson
09/06/2021Butte
09/06/2021Missoula
09/07/2021Superior
09/07/2021Coeur d'Alene
09/08/2021Spokane, WA
09/08/2021Ritzville
09/08/2021Moses Lake, WA
09/08/2021Monroe, WA

I love Thai food. Congrats on 100 Superchargers visited!

• Love
Reactions: StephenBrown2
For funsies, I was looking at driving to Cancun. There's certainly enough L2 charging between there and the Mexico City area to make it possible, but slow. Is anybody making some actual plans to try to get that first?
We collectively decided to exclude Mexico from this competition. It's just too unsafe to go there, especially with a Tesla.

Reactions: tharasix
We collectively decided to exclude Mexico from this competition. It's just too unsafe to go there, especially with a Tesla.

I wouldn’t say Mexico is excluded from the competition. It was removed from the North American group due to safety concerns. Mexico still shows up on our Tableau maps and counts for the global tally.

I'm living right on this trip (with the exception of Lodi!). Metarie, LA just got power back and I'll be there tomorrow :)
I jinxed myself with Metarie. It showed up in the Nav for like 24 hours but then was listed again as "Temporary Closure" as I approached today. The supercharger was in a strange condition. None of the TESLA logos were illuminated, but the "trigger button" on each handle I tried opened the chargeport. Don't think I've ever seen that before. Alas, when I plugged in each time it said "No power. Try another stall" or something to that effect. Also, many of the stalls were "open" as in the white covers were not screwed in all the way and parts were hanging out of some of them.

A nice lady stopped by and said she was a Tesla owner (she was in an ICE at the time) and we chatted for a bit. She offered to have me charge at her house, but I wasn't really expecting it to work so I still had plenty of juice to make it to Baton Rouge. She said she thought it was vandalism in the wake of the hurricane which caused the supercharger to still be non-operational and based on what I saw that seemed plausible. I've been to other superchargers immediately after a hurricane and none of them looked like that, and they were all functioning again as soon as electricity was restored to the general area.

With apologies to @Tdreamer I am about to take the lead for new superchargers in 2021.

I say this somewhat in jest because I have basically no shot of finishing the year on top of that leader board. There are 8 of us in the 200s and 3 more in the 175-200 range. Should be an interesting horse race, but those of us in the top 3 are obviously severely handicapped the rest of the way :)

With apologies to @Tdreamer I am about to take the lead for new superchargers in 2021.

I say this somewhat in jest because I have basically no shot of finishing the year on top of that leader board. There are 8 of us in the 200s and 3 more in the 175-200 range. Should be an interesting horse race, but those of us in the top 3 are obviously severely handicapped the rest of the way :)
Apology accepted :) I do anticipate getting a few more this year - a bunch under construction near home at a minimum, and perhaps a few beyond that ;)