Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have brand new Michelin X-Ice and I almost lost it a few times on icy stretches on the pass between Hope and Kelowna. 27 degrees an hour after sunrise. Hopefully the Banff area is dry later today. I’ve sworn off Canada too many times to white knuckle it again, but who knew September was already winter?!
Sanity is prevailing!!

@cpa
Funny you say that. I was just wondering when Amazon would be able to same day deliver to us at SCs:)

We should hit 100k miles on our S while traveling to the Finger Lakes (NY) this weekend.

Just have to decide if we'll do so while traveling direct (1 new supercharger) or not-nearly-direct (5 new superchargers...)
The latter would require getting on the road by 7am, which is not something our sleepy-head toddler will approve of.

A little road music straight outta 1967 for PhillyGal:

The song title is a verb, so it rhymes with give.

Reactions: PhillyGal
Yesterday and the day before when I mentioned to my better half that we'd have to leave at 7am to catch new superchargers on our trip he didn't bother responding.

Today when I said it again, he said "we'd just have to wake the kiddo up early." He also said out loud "I have to remember the bone pillow," which is a small neck pillow he bought on the Custer trip to make sitting in the passenger seat (or a long drive in general) comfortable in light of his neck injury last year.

I think that means I've won :)

Should finally have a few new ones to report.

I spoke too soon 😩

In a COVID world, one family member coming down with a cough is enough to derail plans. We no longer have a stop over tonight so getting to our destination by 1pm tomorrow from Philly doesn't leave enough room to hunt. Wahhh...
Bummer.

You'll have to hold off on the tunes until you have an opportunity to hit the road. Hope all is well with your family member.

• Love
Reactions: PhillyGal
Back to the thread after more of a rotten year. Taking unpaid leave to catch my breath.

Here's my latest ... all from Tesla charging page:

7/7/2021 .. Burlington, NJ
7/18/2021 .. Moosic, PA
7/18/2021 .. Roscoe, NY
7/19/2021 .. Guilderland, NY
7/19/2021 .. Hooksett (south), NH
7/20/2021 .. Freeport, ME
7/20/2021 .. Brewer, ME
7/24/2021 .. Portland, ME
7/25/2021 .. Seabrook, NH
7/25/2021 .. Meriden, CT
7/31/2021 .. Philadelphia - North 20th St, PA
8/2/2021 .. Springfield - Cleveland Place, NJ
8/3/2021 .. Tarrytown, NY
8/6/2021 .. Ossining, NY
8/13/2021 .. New York - W 75th Street, NY
8/13/2021 .. King of Prussia - South Henderson Rd, PA
9/6/2021 .. Bartonsville, PA
9/6/2021 .. Jim Thorpe - Southbound, PA
9/15/2021 .. Flemington, NJ

Well THAT was painful. Entered in spreadsheet and forum using tablet. Sheets crashes twice. Lived in mortal terror of losing this post.

Don't know how you road warriors do it. I'm am now properly motivated to continue my quest to make it easier.

Finally managed to get away to add some new superchargers.
Went on a 1,300 mile excursion to visit the 3 Michigan upper peninsula sites.
Lot of driving for just 3 new ones, but visiting Painted Rocks Nat'l Lakeshore was enjoyable.
While charging in Marquette, MI, I plugged in our next destination (Escanaba, MI) and the navigation said it was temporarily closed.
Interestingly, it also showed Marquette as closed, yet I was still charging just fine.
So, we drove to Escanaba anyway and we charged just fine there, too.

IMG_20210915_171505.jpg
Sault St. Marie, MI

IMG_20210916_131020.jpgIMG_20210916_135521.jpg
Marquette, MI, with temp. closed icons

IMG_20210916_162901.jpg
Escanaba, MI

9/15/2021
Sault St. Marie, MI

9/16/2021
Marquette, MI
Escanaba, MI

Last edited: