Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y has a delivery date of August if you choose small wheels with white paint - the base model. Any deviation from the base model (except tow hitch and FSD) drops the delivery time to May, which is still a long time to wait. I'd love to see you rolling around in a Model S Plaid. :cool:
I’d like tag this Informative, Funny, and Love. I really need to just hit order. I can always find an excuse not to, though. New colors. MY 2022 is almost here, etc., etc.

I expect, with a delivery date of May, that any Ys delivered at that point will have the latest and greatest features - Made in Texas, upgraded headlights, new castings with structural pack, maybe some new colors, etc. Maybe not, but it seems highly likely to me.

Click the button. It's only $100 and you can modify or cancel your order at any point. Might as well get a Y and an S Plaid. Jeannie needs a new car, right? ;)

1D659780-790D-473D-BAFF-1DEFB4CD2076.jpeg
Check in today 10/27:

Nashville, TN - Brentwood

We will have to mark this site as closed. It’s no longer on the car map, and the SC attendant wasn’t pleased that I was there, but did let me register a charge, so I let him know we’d mark it as “closed” on our challenge list. He was super impressed that I drove all the way from ND though, so there’s that! 😆

Attachments

• BDA7DF2E-04F0-42EB-A739-C7287352EE4A.jpeg
    BDA7DF2E-04F0-42EB-A739-C7287352EE4A.jpeg
    863 KB · Views: 31
  • 89CBE5F3-6F32-4EBF-80BE-091A31C40956.jpeg
    89CBE5F3-6F32-4EBF-80BE-091A31C40956.jpeg
    963.2 KB · Views: 31
I expect, with a delivery date of May, that any Ys delivered at that point will have the latest and greatest features - Made in Texas, upgraded headlights, new castings with structural pack, maybe some new colors, etc. Maybe not, but it seems highly likely to me.

Click the button. It's only $100 and you can modify or cancel your order at any point. Might as well get a Y and an S Plaid. Jeannie needs a new car, right? ;)
$250 nonrefundable now. Still not bad considering the total cost of the car. My wife *just* put a deposit down on a blue LR Model Y. Estimated May delivery.

I've flown to and placed my hand on one CA supercharger ;) - no charging ensued

I think the conversation about multiple cars is sticky for a lot of reasons. I'm about a month away from my 3rd Tesla. The S was the road trip car for ever, but the 3 was taken to Custer out of necessity for timing. (Where's that toddler-it-tow multiplier? lol) The 3 is now barely being driven for preservation of trade in value/low mileage. So the S went with me to DC and will be coming with me to Pittsburgh this weekend (by way of MD and WV, naturally....) As soon as the Y is in my possession, it'll become the default road trip car. Default everything car probably. Anyway, having a car be downgraded in terms of charge speed, having it totaled, choosing to upgrade for one reason or another... all of those things are good and fair and normal for someone who owns a car for a number of years. I wouldn't vote to complicate things (But like my vote is as a sub-300 so take it with a grain of salt...)

Done. You are now next to each other too. :)
For better or worse, in sickness and in health, in life and in the supercharger contest...

We will have to mark this site as closed.
Seems they still show it as open to the public on the website. Was there any signage about it not being for public use, or restricted to public use outside of business hours? Over two years ago it was reported that it had been removed from the maps, was busy, and used heavily by service / delivery.

I think the SC in Chicago was similar - not available during business hours. Maybe it was somewhere else.

1635357994011.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer
2 more to finish the trip:

Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte
San Marcos

5 Day Trip Stats:
2012 Miles Total. 1408 Business 604 Personal (Chasing SCs on Sat & Sunday)
$1750 Income from 3 loads.
-$280 SuperCharging
-$130 RV Campground
$1340 in 3 days minus Sat & Sun
40 New SC's total

Hey, someone's gotta solve the Supply Chain issues... it might as well be a zero-emission Tesla!

Can you believe zero filter on this photo? The storm clouds were wild!

IMG_1704.JPG

Last edited:

We have the 3 for Jeannie. I was just referring to the pain of an accident--the long wait. Just pulled the trigger on a Blue Plaid! They had a white one available for immediate delivery. No thanks--I've been to CA:)

View attachment 726333Check in today 10/27:

Nashville, TN - Brentwood

We will have to mark this site as closed. It’s no longer on the car map, and the SC attendant wasn’t pleased that I was there, but did let me register a charge, so I let him know we’d mark it as “closed” on our challenge list. He was super impressed that I drove all the way from ND though, so there’s that! 😆
Hmmm... the fact that it's still charging you to supercharge there is probably an argument against removal. If nothing else, it shows inconsistency on Tesla's part (shocking, I know).

Maybe someone should stop by outside of business hours and see what the situation is. If it's easily attainable afterhours, I would probably keep it as part of our game. Maybe we could somehow add a note suggesting people try not to go during business hours.

Was there a special that I missed out on? How did you add FUSC to a Model 3? I could have saved ALL that extra time spent at CHAdeMO free chargers over the years
I thought the performance 3s included FREE supercharging for a while, but I don't recall it ever costing 5k. Can't say I followed closely though as I was never in the market for a 3.

Speaking of which, does anyone think there is a chance that there will be a FREE supercharging promo at some point in the future, or did we collectively burn out the "opportunity?" I was mildly surprised that the Plaid didn't come with complimentary supercharging.

I thought the performance 3s included FREE supercharging for a while, but I don't recall it ever costing 5k. Can't say I followed closely though as I was never in the market for a 3.

Speaking of which, does anyone think there is a chance that there will be a FREE supercharging promo at some point in the future, or did we collectively burn out the "opportunity?" I was mildly surprised that the Plaid didn't come with complimentary supercharging.
They did offer free supercharging for awhile on the P3, but they ultimately offered a $5k rebate if you declined it, in the midst of rapidly declining MSRPs.

I was holding out hope for a Plaid incentive at the end of Q3, FUSC dreaming. They had 80 inventory Plaid that disappeared over night in the days leading up to September 30. I'm not super optimistic about it. I thought the risk of another price increase outweighed gaming a year end opportunity.

Yeah, I remember the 10 day (Fortnite) that those Performance Model 3s were available. I truthfully should have purchased one, but at the time I was so busy telling myself that I was super happy with my purchase, and super broke as Tesla stonks had yet to take off.

Actually, thinking back, it was a 7 day offer to sell PM3s that RETROACTIVELY included people who were ALREADY scheduled to take delivery the previous weekend. That's how podcast Ryan got his FUSC. Since I only heard about it on like Tuesday I think I was overly stressed to pull that kinda purchase out of my butt by that weekend. And I thought I would lose money on reselling my Tesla, and I really didn't want a Performance (although I do often wonder what Track mode would be like). By the time I decided I did want it, it was gone. I think I even followed up and there was just no stock by that weekend (least ways not in red)

Seems they still show it as open to the public on the website. Was there any signage about it not being for public use, or restricted to public use outside of business hours? Over two years ago it was reported that it had been removed from the maps, was busy, and used heavily by service / delivery.

I think the SC in Chicago was similar - not available during business hours. Maybe it was somewhere else.

View attachment 726389
Yes, it was a bit unclear for that reason of still being listed on the website. But they were adamant that it was for service only and block all the chargers with cars. I was just super stealth and snuck in. 😆

Hmmm... the fact that it's still charging you to supercharge there is probably an argument against removal. If nothing else, it shows inconsistency on Tesla's part (shocking, I know).

Maybe someone should stop by outside of business hours and see what the situation is. If it's easily attainable afterhours, I would probably keep it as part of our game. Maybe we could somehow add a note suggesting people try not to go during business hours.
I’m in town for a few more days. I can try to pop over after hours to check out the situation and report back. Agree, an after hours notation may be the trick. I’ve stopped at other locations at service centers and have never had this issue. 🤷‍♀️