Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are on a trip from Phoenix to Solvang via San Diego. We visited the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Carlsbad Beach, Anaheim and then up the coast to stay in Solvang for a few days. I've added these new to me locations. The spreadsheet has been updated.

10/24/2021
382 Temecula - Temecula Pkwy
383 San Marcos

10/25/2021
384 Santa Ysabel
385 Chula Vista

10/26/2021
386 San Diego - A Street
387 San Diego - Friars Road
388 San Diego - Balboa Mesa
389 San Diego - University Center Lane
390 San Diego - Mira Mesa Blvd
391 San Diego - Camino Del Sur
392 Carlsbad
393 Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte
394 San Clemente - Av. Vista Hermosa
395 Mission Viejo
396 Irvine - Walnut Ave
397 Irving - Culver Drive
398 Irving - Main St
399 Santa Ana - E 5th St
400 Anaheim

10/27/2021
401 Torrance
402 Hermosa Beach
403 Hawthorne - W 120th St
404 Playa Vista - West Jefferson Blvd
405 Malibu
406 Simi Valley - Tierra Rejada Road
407 Montecito
408 Santa Barbara
409 Goleta

I made it to San Diego from Phoenix yesterday without incident and without burning odor but this morning I figured out what was wrong. Yesterday to be on the conservative side I stopped at every supercharger and was able to maintain a high SOC and therefore a lower power charge and had no burning. I abandon this approach on the last leg and arrived in SD with 20%, I was at 13% by the time I supercharged this morning. Sure enough after charging for about 20 minutes the burning odor was back but this time were were able to isolate the smell to be outside the car. A quick inspection revealed that the left radiator fan was seized up.

Picked up 4 new chargers and another show today.
San Diego - Balboa, CA
San Diego - University Center Lane, CA
San Diego - Mira Mesa Blvd, CA
Santa Ysabel, CA (why is this supercharger here?)

I made it to San Diego from Phoenix yesterday without incident and without burning odor but this morning I figured out what was wrong. Yesterday to be on the conservative side I stopped at every supercharger and was able to maintain a high SOC and therefore a lower power charge and had no burning. I abandon this approach on the last leg and arrived in SD with 20%, I was at 13% by the time I supercharged this morning. Sure enough after charging for about 20 minutes the burning odor was back but this time were were able to isolate the smell to be outside the car. A quick inspection revealed that the left radiator fan was seized up.

Picked up 4 new chargers and another show today.
San Diego - Balboa, CA
San Diego - University Center Lane, CA
San Diego - Mira Mesa Blvd, CA
Santa Ysabel, CA (why is this supercharger here?)
A clogged radiator which led to overheating and no AC during charging stops this summer gave us a couple extra days at the beach in Delray. Not sure if the fan and debris are related, but these cars definitely need their air flow. Cleaning can be a DIY if you're comfortable with modest disassembly.

I saw you made the long detour to Santa Ysabel. That is quite the trek!

We are on a trip from Phoenix to Solvang via San Diego. We visited the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Carlsbad Beach, Anaheim and then up the coast to stay in Solvang for a few days. I've added these new to me locations. The spreadsheet has been updated.

10/24/2021
382 Temecula - Temecula Pkwy
383 San Marcos

10/25/2021
384 Santa Ysabel
385 Chula Vista

10/26/2021
386 San Diego - A Street
387 San Diego - Friars Road
388 San Diego - Balboa Mesa
389 San Diego - University Center Lane
390 San Diego - Mira Mesa Blvd
391 San Diego - Camino Del Sur
392 Carlsbad
393 Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte
394 San Clemente - Av. Vista Hermosa
395 Mission Viejo
396 Irvine - Walnut Ave
397 Irving - Culver Drive
398 Irving - Main St
399 Santa Ana - E 5th St
400 Anaheim

10/27/2021
401 Torrance
402 Hermosa Beach
403 Hawthorne - W 120th St
404 Playa Vista - West Jefferson Blvd
405 Malibu
406 Simi Valley - Tierra Rejada Road
407 Montecito
408 Santa Barbara
409 Goleta
We probably passed each other a few times on the 26th. I wish I knew who was playing this game when at an SC...Lol

A clogged radiator which led to overheating and no AC during charging stops this summer gave us a couple extra days at the beach in Delray. Not sure if the fan and debris are related, but these cars definitely need their air flow. Cleaning can be a DIY if you're comfortable with modest disassembly.

I saw you made the long detour to Santa Ysabel. That is quite the trek!
I'm in one of my S's which doesn't have the same radiator clogging issue that the 3 has. I think these fan motors are just prone to failure, ive already had both replaced on this car once.

After your clogging issue I opened mine and pulled a lot of leaves and grass from between the two center radiators.

I'm in one of my S's which doesn't have the same radiator clogging issue that the 3 has. I think these fan motors are just prone to failure, ive already had both replaced on this car once.

After your clogging issue I opened mine and pulled a lot of leaves and grass from between the two center radiators.
My last trip with the S showed similar signs to the 3 overheating. Cabin got hot during supercharging. Never got to a diagnosis, though. Could have been a fan.

I’m in town for a few more days. I can try to pop over after hours to check out the situation and report back. Agree, an after hours notation may be the trick. I’ve stopped at other locations at service centers and have never had this issue. 🤷‍♀️
Sounds like you'll be leaving Nashville right as we're coming in to the area, we'll get into town on Sunday.

In other news, 200 came sooner than expected due to an errand necessitating a visit my brother's house on the east shore anyways!
19906:25PM EDT10/27/2021Grasonville, MD
20008:06PM EDT10/27/2021Salisbury, MD

Sounds like you'll be leaving Nashville right as we're coming in to the area, we'll get into town on Sunday.

In other news, 200 came sooner than expected due to an errand necessitating a visit my brother's house on the east shore anyways!
19906:25PM EDT10/27/2021Grasonville, MD
20008:06PM EDT10/27/2021Salisbury, MD
Congrats on 200! The next hundred will happen before you know it.

We probably passed each other a few times on the 26th. I wish I knew who was playing this game when at an SC...Lol
Join our Life360 group and you'll get more meet ups! I'm not sure who the administrator is or the process for joining. I'm guessing @BigEarl can help you if you are interested.

Looks like we have 22 members currently. People just share their location when they are road tripping and turn it off when they don't want to share. Unfortunately the messaging on Life360 sucks, so there is a separate Signal group for that.

Reactions: Big Earl
Things are slowing down a bit on the weekdays for us so we had the chance to get out for a nice autumn drive and visit (spreadsheet updated):
Farmington ME
Tilton NH

Funny thing is that we'd previously been to the diner by the Tilton charger, before the chargers went in, liked it, and wondered how we'd ever get back there since it wasn't next to a supercharger. And Voila!

Oh, I'd forgotten how much fun it is to drive the car on the twisty two lane mountain roads. Yes to @JSergeant and @Sasmania above about non-interstate driving!

Feels good to be back in the saddle.

Join our Life360 group and you'll get more meet ups! I'm not sure who the administrator is or the process for joining. I'm guessing @BigEarl can help you if you are interested.

Looks like we have 22 members currently. People just share their location when they are road tripping and turn it off when they don't want to share. Unfortunately the messaging on Life360 sucks, so there is a separate Signal group for that.
Oh, that's why folks are mentioning Life360! I'd love to join that and the Signal group, if whoever admins that can DM me I'll happily share my info.
Edit: Messaging Big Earl now.

Last edited:

I'm on my 3rd compressor in my S100D. Even when the car was new, it couldn't keep both the cabin and battery cool when driving long distances in hot climates. It took 4 service center visits (and many annoying trips where the a/c would cut out in 100+ degree weather) before they finally agreed to replace the compressor on warranty. Then that compressor stopped working 11 months later. Fortunately that was covered under a 12-month parts warranty. Strangely the 3rd compressor has held up for over 100k miles now, although it was making some strange noises early on.

I added another four today:

1085. Norfolk - N Military Hwy, VA
1086. Stafford, VA
1087. California, MD
1088. Edgewater, MD

Virginia trip day 3.JPG
Virginia trip day 3b.JPG

So if I came for Stoughton, there are two more in the neighborhood?
Yup - you've now got Chicopee, Stoughton and Woburn in a nice little cluster. What just a bit longer and you can add Franklin, MA to the list as it should be nearly done. Given Chicopee and Woburn are not yet on the nav, who knows, perhaps the supercharger team have already paid Franklin a visit w/o our knowledge. But probably unlikely as the last photo on 10/15 showing mulch being spread also was missing a transformer. And add to that two on Long Island - one probably now open and the other across the street... who knows. A target rich environment once again.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
Yup - you've now got Chicopee, Stoughton and Woburn in a nice little cluster. What just a bit longer and you can add Franklin, MA to the list as it should be nearly done. Given Chicopee and Woburn are not yet on the nav, who knows, perhaps the supercharger team have already paid Franklin a visit w/o our knowledge. But probably unlikely as the last photo on 10/15 showing mulch being spread also was missing a transformer. And add to that two on Long Island - one probably now open and the other across the street... who knows. A target rich environment once again.
On the way.

Pretty good haul today. California; the gift that keeps on giving.

San Marcos, CA
Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte, CA
Temecula - Temecula Pkwy, CA
Highland, CA
Rancho Cucamonga - Foothill Blvd, CA
Eastvale - Limonite Ave, CA
Chino Hills, CA
San Gabriel, CA
Pasadena - E Glenarm St, CA (Arroyo Parkway)
Arvin (Wheeler Ridge), CA
Clovis, CA
Fresno - North Blackstone Ave, CA
Merced - Martin Luther King Junior Way, CA
Sacramento - J St, CA