Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@tes-s takes top charging spot for 2021 with 392 chargers added. Congratulations! :) :)

2013: @NKYTA with a whopping 10!
2014: @Bighorn with an impressive 70. The bar is rising!
2015: @Half Dollar Bill with 98.
2016: @Sasmania with 175.
2017: @PLUS EV with 361. Now we're talking some real numbers!
2018: @Darren S with 451. Yes!!
2019: @Tdreamer with 329. Snuck in there!
2020: @Big Earl with 507, the current record for a year. Lockdown? What lockdown! :)
2021: @tes-s with 392.
2022 (so far) @Big Earl @IdaX @StephenBrown2 each with 1. ;)
Haha, I wish I could have updated with all the chargers I'd gotten but posting here from mobile was super frustrating. Every space I hit sent my cursor to the beginning of the line... Maybe it had to do with the image I uploaded before writing up the post.

At any rate, I'm now at 260 chargers! Including some I've previously posted for completeness.

25108:53AM EST12/31/2021Abingdon, MD - Woodsdale Road
25210:02AM EST12/31/2021Aberdeen, MD - Churchville Road
25309:45AM EST01/01/2022Manassas, VA
25410:01AM EST01/01/2022Haymarket, VA
25510:30AM EST01/01/2022Bealeton, VA
25601:14PM EST01/01/2022Farmville, VA - S Main Street
25702:43PM EST01/01/2022South Boston, VA - Philpott Road
25804:22PM EST01/01/2022Colfax, NC
25906:15PM EST01/01/2022Rockingham, NC (first)
26007:40PM EST01/01/2022Charlotte, NC - Toringdon Way

And I've now updated the spreadsheet with everything.

In other news, I'm VERY MUCH enjoying the ability to plug in my supercharger route into the waypoints in Tesla Nav and not worry about finding the next one from ABRP and plugging it in at each stop. Having an ETA is also very helpful, as I was hoping to sneak up to Bristol, VA on our trek from NC to TN, but a forgotten purse cancelled out the extra time it would have taken to go up there, so that'll have to be for another time still.

1/2/21 - Elverson, PA
I love the turnpike locations. Couldn't be more convenient.

MCU1 or MCU2?

One of the reasons I’m glad my 2015 S85D (MCU1) rarely gets software updates…the fewer updates there are the less chance for breaking something. 🤔

Bruce.
2014 S but AP1 (so it's late 2014.) But MCU2. But also a recent year pano roof... It's a Frankencar!

Jan 2, '22

California (duh)
493. Tejon Ranch - Outlets (Holy *sugar*, and I was the only one there, and at KC2, "That's AM paisano")
494. Pasadena - Glenarm
495. San Gabriel
496. Diamond Bar (I could live here, is it expensive?)
497. Lake Arrowhead (They had more snow and utility trucks than we did at our cabin, impressive)
498. Highland
499. Temecula - Parkway
500. San Marcos (!!!!)

San Diego -
501. Scripps
502. Mira Mesa
503. University (FINALLY!!!)

504. Carlsbad - Paseo
505. Mission Viejo - Crown
506. Tustin
507. Culver City - Washington (not the WORST line ever, but close)
508. Montecito
509. Santa Barbara

Jan 3
510. Soledad - Front

This 36-hour West Coast Clearing Supercharger Hunt brought to you by Electrify America, including the delay on getting to Soledad by LOCKING my CHAdeMO adapter to the charger in Paso Robles and telling me to just wait there and they'll have someone there by 6 am!!!

Fortunately after sleeping for an hour I woke to find the machine had reset itself, but I used the EA FREE Holiday Charging Event exclusively for the trip, except for $8 in Paso Robles where I feared it might run outta power while I slept waiting until 6 (it was FREEZING). I managed to get home JUST as the holiday hours finished so I didn't get to charge my car one last time, dangit! Murphy's Law dictates that now a new charger will open before I wake from the sleep I am about to embark on.

SS updated. Can't wait to see the West Coast free of unvisited dots in Tableau later (today?).

Last edited:
This 36-hour West Coast Clearing Supercharger Hunt brought to you by Electrify America, including the delay on getting to Soledad by LOCKING my CHAdeMO adapter to the charger in Paso Robles and telling me to just wait there and they'll have someone there by 6 am!!!
Seems EA's network is getting better, and certainly "usable". A friend traveled Maine to Georgia and back with an ID.4 (CCS) and said it was mostly fine. Still some glitches to work out it seems.

I think you've gotten your money's worth out of the CHAdeMO adapter! You can use your savings to get a CCS adapter when it is available.

I went on my first real drive since the software update. It was only 100 miles so long enough to learn about the many things I hate about it, but not long enough to figure out the work arounds. Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of boos lol.

Aside from the many functionalities that now require extra clicks and extra time with my eyes on the center screen, the one that really stood out to me was the lack of businesses and other information in the Nav.

In the past I have gotten great use out of zooming in on supercharger stops and seeing which businesses are located nearby to decide what I might want to do while charging or even to decide which supercharger to stop at. Not only could you see all the businesses and their locations, you could also see their business hours and even call them directly if you had any questions or wanted to place a takeout order for example. On this trip, I stopped for a brief top-up at the Auburn supercharger. I had been there a couple times before but not recently enough to remember exactly what was there. Zooming in on the Nav, the map didn't even indicate that it was at a mall, let alone show me which businesses were nearby. Is this really a permanent change, or am I missing an option in the settings or something? Please help, SV fam!

Jan 2, '22

California (duh)
493. Tejon Ranch - Outlets (Holy *sugar*, and I was the only one there, and at KC2, "That's AM paisano")
494. Pasadena - Glenarm
495. San Gabriel
496. Diamond Bar (I could live here, is it expensive?)
497. Lake Arrowhead (They had more snow and utility trucks than we did at our cabin, impressive)
498. Highland
499. Temecula - Parkway
500. San Marcos (!!!!)

San Diego -
501. Scripps
502. Mira Mesa
503. University (FINALLY!!!)

504. Carlsbad - Paseo
505. Mission Viejo - Crown
506. Tustin
507. Culver City - Washington (not the WORST line ever, but close)
508. Montecito
509. Santa Barbara

Jan 3
510. Soledad - Front

Fortunately after sleeping for an hour I woke to find the machine had reset itself, but I used the EA FREE Holiday Charging Event exclusively for the trip, except for $8 in Paso Robles where I feared it might run outta power while I slept waiting until 6 (it was FREEZING). I managed to get home JUST as the holiday hours finished so I didn't get to charge my car one last time, dangit! Murphy's Law dictates that now a new charger will open before I wake from the sleep I am about to embark on.

SS updated. Can't wait to see the West Coast free of unvisited dots in Tableau later (today?).

Chino Hills and Ranch Cucamonga entered in spreadsheet but not on your list.
Carlesbad - Paseo on your list but not entered in spreadsheet.

Somehow the count of 510 in your post matches the count in the spreadsheet....

• Helpful
Reactions: israndy
long enough to learn about the many things I hate

In the past I have gotten great use out of zooming in on supercharger stops and seeing which businesses are located nearby
Don't hate, it takes too much energy

But as was said above the old Supercharger button is now a Show POI button, turning on or off ALL POI at once. If you wanna see just the chargers you now tap Navigate and in addition to the regular Home and Work buttons there is now a Charge button that will reveal all the chargers around you.

I totally see where Tesla was coming from, despite the extra clicks their point was consistency, so if you never touched a Tesla before (like some 7 billion humans) as you picked it up you didn't have to LEARN the Secrets from former Tesla owners like us, you could just find everything in a logical place. I mean HOW did we find the ODO before? You pretty much had to know it was there.

Not sure why they cleared the title bar of all it's icons but then didn't put useful info like the frickin' day of the week up there. I get that they were trying to put important icons like Homelink and lights w/ in reach but then they put the FSD Beta But Report button up there?

If you wanna hate something, try putting your ENTIRE route in and then accidentally touching a waypoint on the map and having it WIPE OUT your entire route and replace it with that one destination, other than that I love love love love love the waypoint engine.

Last edited:
I went on my first real drive since the software update. It was only 100 miles so long enough to learn about the many things I hate about it, but not long enough to figure out the work arounds. Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of boos lol.

Aside from the many functionalities that now require extra clicks and extra time with my eyes on the center screen, the one that really stood out to me was the lack of businesses and other information in the Nav.

In the past I have gotten great use out of zooming in on supercharger stops and seeing which businesses are located nearby to decide what I might want to do while charging or even to decide which supercharger to stop at. Not only could you see all the businesses and their locations, you could also see their business hours and even call them directly if you had any questions or wanted to place a takeout order for example. On this trip, I stopped for a brief top-up at the Auburn supercharger. I had been there a couple times before but not recently enough to remember exactly what was there. Zooming in on the Nav, the map didn't even indicate that it was at a mall, let alone show me which businesses were nearby. Is this really a permanent change, or am I missing an option in the settings or something? Please help, SV fam!

Tap the map to bring up the map controls, then tap the pin icon in the top right. That was previously the charging layer and is now the point of interest layer that shows all of the business labels.

To display charging locations, tap navigate, then charging.

Edit: Randy nailed it in the post above.

Last edited:
Since I'll be headed back to Texas soon, I wanted to ask about a charger location that I can't find in ABRP.
Austin - Century Oaks Terrace doesn't appear on Supercharge.info, and the Tesla Find Us page is the same as for Cedar Park, as Century Oaks isn't listed...
I see that some people have visited there already, and it does show up on Google Maps, so maybe it's just a quirk, but I figured I'd post asking about it since it's not in ABRP but it's been operational since at least Nov 21, 2020.

Since I'll be headed back to Texas soon, I wanted to ask about a charger location that I can't find in ABRP.
Austin - Century Oaks Terrace doesn't appear on Supercharge.info, and the Tesla Find Us page is the same as for Cedar Park, as Century Oaks isn't listed...
I see that some people have visited there already, and it does show up on Google Maps, so maybe it's just a quirk, but I figured I'd post asking about it since it's not in ABRP but it's been operational since at least Nov 21, 2020.
Another one of Tesla's inconsistencies. The Tesla findus page lists it as a store/gallery (Austin-The Domain) not a supercharger although there are clearly superchargers there. ABRP must pull their data from the findus page and since they don't list it as a supercharger location APBR doesn't include it.

Reactions: StephenBrown2
Another one of Tesla's inconsistencies. The Tesla findus page lists it as a store/gallery (Austin-The Domain) not a supercharger although there are clearly superchargers there. ABRP must pull their data from the findus page and since they don't list it as a supercharger location APBR doesn't include it.
Good to know! Yay inconsistency. It is indeed a gallery, and it looks like the SCs are the urban kind. I wonder if the Tesla-url in the SS can be changed to the Gallery one? Austin-The Domain | Tesla

Austin - Century Oaks Terrace doesn't appear on Supercharge.info
It is there.
1641342734519.png

I wonder if the Tesla-url in the SS can be changed to the Gallery one? Austin-The Domain | Tesla
I made the change in supercharge.info which is where the SS gets the info from.

Like many others, I couldn't take not going on the road any longer.
Today was consumed in traveling totally in Ohio, picking up the 3 sites that I had not visited.
So, I have finally cleared (for the moment) Ohio, my home state.

Tuesday, 1/4/2022
#325 - Columbus, OH - Goodale St. (picture below)
#326 - Chillicothe, OH (trip down US-23 and back NOT enjoyable, what with all the traffic lights, trucks, rough road, and no sights)
#327 - Brooklyn, OH

Columbus, OH, in parking garage - Convention center, with bathroom, across the street

IMG_20220104_113844.jpg

Thanks!
It is there.
View attachment 752056

I made the change in supercharge.info which is where the SS gets the info from.
Thanks! Your maintenance is greatly appreciated!

Next question, it was already asked in the TMC Thread, but I wonder if it could be renamed "Austin - The Domain" to match Tesla's nomenclature, or if it shows up in the Nav as the street name? (Since it doesn't show up as a supercharger, maybe that doesn't matter at all)

Don't hate, it takes too much energy

But as was said above the old Supercharger button is now a Show POI button, turning on or off ALL POI at once. If you wanna see just the chargers you now tap Navigate and in addition to the regular Home and Work buttons there is now a Charge button that will reveal all the chargers around you.

I totally see where Tesla was coming from, despite the extra clicks their point was consistency, so if you never touched a Tesla before (like some 7 billion humans) as you picked it up you didn't have to LEARN the Secrets from former Tesla owners like us, you could just find everything in a logical place. I mean HOW did we find the ODO before? You pretty much had to know it was there.

Not sure why they cleared the title bar of all it's icons but then didn't put useful info like the frickin' day of the week up there. I get that they were trying to put important icons like Homelink and lights w/ in reach but then they put the FSD Beta But Report button up there?

If you wanna hate something, try putting your ENTIRE route in and then accidentally touching a waypoint on the map and having it WIPE OUT your entire route and replace it with that one destination, other than that I love love love love love the waypoint engine.
I see now. I had found the superchargers by clicking Navigate and Charge as you mentioned, but hadn't noticed the POI button. I can't imagine why anyone would want a blank map though. At the very least, blank should not have been the default. Then again I could never in a million years dream of wanting the day of the week displayed prominently so to each his own I guess :)

Now that I have the "POIs" displayed, I will come back off the ledge. Still, this UI looks like it was designed for someone sitting at home on their desktop where extra clicks are "cheap." Having to "navigate" (pardone the pun) the touchscreen while driving merits a different design with fewer clicks in my opinion.

Thanks!

Thanks! Your maintenance is greatly appreciated!

Next question, it was already asked in the TMC Thread, but I wonder if it could be renamed "Austin - The Domain" to match Tesla's nomenclature, or if it shows up in the Nav as the street name? (Since it doesn't show up as a supercharger, maybe that doesn't matter at all)
I think the supercharge.info name matches the Tesla name in the nav.

Reactions: StephenBrown2