Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know Sing Sing is hard by the Supercharger, perhaps a ten-minute walk. I do not believe in coincidences.
I actually liked that supercharger. I called the pizza place in the strip mall while I was on the way and had a fresh hot pie waiting for me when I plugged in. I always try to take advantage of the good pizza in that part of the country. About the only thing I enjoy about driving through the NYC metro area :)

I queried in the Kettleman City - Bernard Dr thingy how it was determined that this spot as well as Copus Road (not) hard by Bakersfield is an intermittent closure? This particular locution is not used by Tesla; instead it is either "reduced service" or "temporary closure." I infer that there have been those of you cruising around who have had success at these two locations in recent days, because every time I see those locations on my navigation screen, Tesla lists them as temporarily closed.

To answer Bruce's question: Many of you experienced goofy data when arriving at brand new installations, especially in the past 18 months when the Version 3 SC were rolling out. From anecdotes I recall some folks saying that while the in car navigation showed a temporary closure, they were able to coax electrons out of one bank of Superchargers while the second or third bank was shut off. I know that there were a number of V3 spots that opened up (the ones in eastern Montana come to mind) and then were shut off a couple days later only to reopen some time after that. With the occasionally sketchy or vague Tesla data base with regard to these things, my vote is to count a visit as long as you get some sort of charge, even if the charge rate is severely crippled.
Thanks to Big Earl (I think; else thanks to the unnamed person on the Bernard Drive thingy):

If KC--Bernard Drive and (Not) Bakersfield - Copus Road are presumed to be open for holiday weekends or other nonce occurrences, then I do not think that intermittent is an apt modifier. (Remember, I am an accountant, so sodium chloride and all that...) Intermittent implies periodic or some sort of non-continuous intervals. I take intermittent to mean that things occur with some regularity or follow some sort of pattern. Intermittent does not imply comparatively long time intervals in comparison to the item being measured.

For example, sometimes the rear window on my car will not roll up. Then it rolls up six-eight times before failing. That is intermittent. On mostly cloudy days, the sun shines intermittently when the cloud cover no longer eclipses the glowing orb in the sky. Therefore, I think that if a Supercharger is intermittently open, then it is inevitable that the times that it is open (even if for 48 hours) is reasonably imminent.

So, I hereby propose to label these locutions by taking a page from Miracle Max: Mostly closed.

Wait, what? I just checked Supercharge.info and they don't show any new superchargers opening since I put in the new 12 stall, 3 format station that was upgraded at the grill. The other two still show Permits Only. What did you see? Why do you think it was JUST opened last weekend?
There is a few new V3 ones, very awkward parking but it works. and I'm lead to believe I was the first to use it when as I pulled up I was getting out of my car and the Tesla tech plugged me in saying he had just turned them on and I was the first car to change on the V3. And to let him know how it was working.

I managed to bag a couple more in my home state today.
  • Raleigh, NC
  • Cary, NC
(I already marked them in the spreadsheet.)

I took my soon back to college today, and then went to visit family in the Raleigh area. It really seems that both of the ones I got are really for locals, given their siting. (I actually saw a driver in Cary pushing a cart full of groceries back to his charging car.) I feel very blessed that I'm able to charge at home.

I had hoped to get lucky and get a first if Chapel Hill happened to have just opened, but alas, it was not in the nav, and when we drove by it still looked taped off. Didn't bother to stop because we were rushing to watch the NCAA tournament.

There is a few new V3 ones, very awkward parking but it works. and I'm lead to believe I was the first to use it when as I pulled up I was getting out of my car and the Tesla tech plugged me in saying he had just turned them on and I was the first car to change on the V3. And to let him know how it was working.
If I understand correctly, those are V3's added to the old location, so they don't count as a separate location visited (assuming you had already visited the original Superchargers.)

Reactions: BM3B
If I understand correctly, those are V3's added to the old location, so they don't count as a separate location visited (assuming you had already visited the original Superchargers.)
That would be correct, still the original 6 V2 (I think) and they still had the 3 urban ones and then they had just added like 4 of the V3. All at the one location by the stator bros.

Although don't quote me on those numbers because my memory is well beyond gone 😂

Day 13(?) of our Model 3 NJ to Seattle trip. Four new Superchargers:

1258. Fresno - North Blackstone Ave, CA
1259. Madera - Ave 7, CA
1260. Oakhurst, CA
1261. San Jose - 925 Blossom Hill Rd, CA

TeslaFi didn't pick up the charging session at Madera Ave 7, even though it registered that we stopped there. There are some decent food and coffee options there - it looked like they had opened in the last week or two. We had Indian, which was reasonably good, although a little pricey for a lunch.

The squiggles on the map around Fresno are due to the fact that the on-ramp to hwy 99 after we charged in Fresno was closed, so I did some seat of the pants navigation through the fruit farms to find an alternate route to Madera. (Probably added 20 miles to the trip!)

Day 13.JPG
Day 13b.JPG

Celebration FL
Brandon FL
Sarasota FL
Venice FL
St Petersburg FL
Pinellas Park FL

Today's Riddle: I charged in N. Virginia on 3/15. In same vehicle (my S), my very next charge (all types) was in Celebration FL on 3/17. No highway tows or trucks were involved. How was this accomplished? First correct answer gets a gift certificate for a box of donuts.

Celebration FL
Brandon FL
Sarasota FL
Venice FL
St Petersburg FL
Pinellas Park FL

Today's Riddle: I charged in N. Virginia on 3/15. In same vehicle (my S), my very next charge (all types) was in Celebration FL on 3/17. No highway tows or trucks were involved. How was this accomplished? First correct answer gets a gift certificate for a box of donuts.
AmTrak Auto Train. Choo choo! 🍩

Reactions: YYZ-IAD
Nope, I was charging there back in December:

2f7bd587-e3bd-4db8-9fdc-be8cf00bf00d-jpeg.747878

And although you are correct that there are 3 Urban Superchargers there on a pallet, only two of them on a pallet are ever active at one time, so they only count as two additional chargers at that site, so it's 6 150s, 2 urban, and 4 v3s

Reactions: Big Earl
Day 3ish, wifey had a little run-in with coordination and wound up twisting her ankle. She's fine but hobbled, so we decided to head back home to recuperate. It's a pity because we had big plans for Florida. BIG plans. Take note again @PhillyGal, that not everything turns out as anticipated.
We started the day with a beautiful drive through the Smoky Mountains on route 441. If you have the chance you need to do it. Didn't get as far as anticipated today because we had to wait for daylight to head out, you do NOT want to drive through the park in the dark!
Asheville-Thetford NC, Asheville-Tunnel NC, Old Fort NC, Hickory NC, Mooresville NC, Charlotte-Northlake NC, Charlotte NC, Charlotte-Toringdon, Lexington NC. Spreadsheet updated.

My first new supercharger location visited this year.

428 Glendale, AZ

The spreadsheet has been updated.

I was visiting a friend in the west valley and I thought I would check it out even though it's not on the navigation yet. I had charged to 90% at home earlier in the day. There is one pedestal near the switchgear that appears to be for someone towing a trailer.

IMG_2936.jpg
IMG_2937.jpg
IMG_2932.jpg
IMG_2943.jpg
IMG_2944.jpg

Today was a day off from traveling. We were planning to visit the Oakland Museum of California to see the Edith Heath exhibition, but the Oakland marathon intervened and we were unable to get anywhere close to the museum, so we gave up and went to the de Young Museum in San Francisco instead to see the Alice Neel exhibition. The rest of the day was spent visiting with nephews and nieces.

We did manage to snag one new Supercharger:

1262. Union City, CA

Tomorrow morning we are going to visit the Tesla service center in Dublin to see if we can get the Model 3 12 Volt battery replaced since the car started flashing warnings today. If successful, we plan to head up to Klamath Falls, OR, snagging five more new Superchargers on the way.

Despite it not being a travel day, we still managed to spend 4hr 46 mins driving and covered 175 miles:

Day 14.JPG
Day 14b.JPG