Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning from Old Bridge, NJ

0FDF687E-515F-460A-A67D-C8CB3174C739.jpeg

"Elon has announced Tesla's GigaTexas Opening Event for April 7. Tesla is solely responsible for all aspects, including invites. For those who do not gain access to the Giga Texas event, we will post a list of fun self-guided activities the week leading up to the event."

Makes it hard to commit to going to TeslaCon if you don't know if you'll get an invite

And they call it TeslaCON? Haven't enough people called Tesla a scam, do you really wanna use that name?

• Funny
Reactions: Polly Wog
"Elon has announced Tesla's GigaTexas Opening Event for April 7. Tesla is solely responsible for all aspects, including invites. For those who do not gain access to the Giga Texas event, we will post a list of fun self-guided activities the week leading up to the event."

Makes it hard to commit to going to TeslaCon if you don't know if you'll get an invite

And they call it TeslaCON? Haven't enough people called Tesla a scam, do you really wanna use that name?

TeslaConTexas and the Gigafactory Texas event are separate events run by different entities. Tesla is responsible for the Giga Texas event and for that you'll need an invitation from Tesla. TeslaConTexas is open to everyone but does not include entry to the Giga Texas event.

Similar to Fest being short for festival, Con is short for conference or convention, like Comic-Con, AwesomeCon and others.

3-24-22:

335. Albuquerque, NM - 2200 Louisiana Ave NE (first).

12 of 16 stalls are on and the station is already getting heavy use despite not being in nav yet. Station is located just south of Arvada, so skip driving through the mall and just hang a right on Arvada.

20220324_174015~2.jpg
20220324_180246~2.jpg
20220324_174255~2.jpg

Camping for the night at Santa Rosa Lake State Park; plugged into TT-30 RV pedestal at 2.88 kW.

March 24th

California

Martinez
Windsor
Sonoma

March 25th

California

San Ramon-San Ramon Valley Blvd.
Dublin-Dublin Blvd.
Union City
San Bruno-El Camino Real

I blundered after leaving the basketball game in SF and forgot to hit San Bruno which was relatively close by. For some reason I was thinking it was in San Jose so I figured I'd save it for later as I headed south. It probably didn't cost me that much time as the traffic was much lighter in the wee hours than it would have been earlier, but I still felt kind of silly crossing the San Mateo Bridge and heading back into the city at 2am. It's been a long time since I've made a mistake like that!

3-24-22:

12 of 16 stalls are on and the station is already getting heavy use despite not being in nav yet. Station is located just south of Arvada, so skip driving through the mall and just hang a right on Arvada.

View attachment 785498View attachment 785499View attachment 785502

Camping for the night at Santa Rosa Lake State Park; plugged into TT-30 RV pedestal at 2.88 kW.
Love that supercharging screen!! Looks like mine...low and slow. ;)

Love that supercharging screen!! Looks like mine...low and slow. ;)
61 kW at 16% was blazing right along for me! I sometimes have seen as much as 72 kW when I'm at 5%, although I don't know if I can charge that fast anymore.

I'm down to about 162 RM at 99%, so long trip legs are difficult, especially with strong headwinds. 129k miles on my 2014 S-60.

3-24-22:

61 kW at 16% was blazing right along for me! I sometimes have seen as much as 72 kW when I'm at 5%, although I don't know if I can charge that fast anymore.

I'm down to about 162 RM at 99%, so long trip legs are difficult, especially with strong headwinds. 129k miles on my 2014 S-60.

First, congrats. I hate that I just missed even charging here when I went through Albuquerque a couple of weeks ago. I don't know when I'd drive that way again. (Cross-country road trip is now checked off the bucket list.)

Second, that charging speed represents dedication. I am jealous of the charging speed of the new 800v cars, like Taycan / Ioniq 5 / EV6, and I've got a 2021 MY. Keep the faith.

First, congrats. I hate that I just missed even charging here when I went through Albuquerque a couple of weeks ago. I don't know when I'd drive that way again. (Cross-country road trip is now checked off the bucket list.)

Second, that charging speed represents dedication. I am jealous of the charging speed of the new 800v cars, like Taycan / Ioniq 5 / EV6, and I've got a 2021 MY. Keep the faith.

Due to their poor driving efficiency, those 800 volt cars aren’t really any better than my Model 3 in terms of miles added per minute of charging, but the early Model 3 Panasonic batteries are the king of the hill in terms of charging speed. New long range and plaid S are probably on par, but not much else is.

TeslaConTexas and the Gigafactory Texas event are separate events run by different entities. Tesla is responsible for the Giga Texas event and for that you'll need an invitation from Tesla. TeslaConTexas is open to everyone but does not include entry to the Giga Texas event.

Similar to Fest being short for festival, Con is short for conference or convention, like Comic-Con, AwesomeCon and others.
So I signed up, and RSVP'd for the caravan to Boca Chica, but I think I'll be taking a roundabout way to get there to pick up the south Texas SCs... So it'll end up being more of a "See you there" sorta trip.

Reactions: Big Earl