Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to have dinner with TeslaTap, thanks for driving to east bay!

Check-ins for 2022-10-26
- Manteca - Spreckels Ave, CA (#358)
- Stockton - E Morada Ln, CA (#359)
- Elk Grove - Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#360)
- Sacramento - Freeport Blvd, CA (#361)
- Sacramento - J St, CA (#362)
- Loomis, CA (#363)
- Auburn, CA (#364)
- Lincoln - Groveland Lane, CA (#365)
- Woodland, CA (#366)
- Davis, CA (#367)

Check-ins for 2022-10-27
- Vallejo - Solano Ave, CA (#368)

Attachments

• 2CF4B345-A3A6-41BB-B8F9-0289F4AED8D8.jpeg
    2CF4B345-A3A6-41BB-B8F9-0289F4AED8D8.jpeg
    488.7 KB · Views: 59
Well, the Falcon Heavy launch got pushed to Monday, and there's no way I can convince my wife to let me be half a country away during Halloween. However, she is letting me take something like 36 hours this weekend to run to Chicago and harvest the bounty of superchargers I haven't gotten yet. As much as I want to grab some of the eastern Wisconsin superchargers, I think I'm going to try to just maximize my count.

Reactions: Big Earl and NKYTA
Well, the Falcon Heavy launch got pushed to Monday, and there's no way I can convince my wife to let me be half a country away during Halloween. However, she is letting me take something like 36 hours this weekend to run to Chicago and harvest the bounty of superchargers I haven't gotten yet. As much as I want to grab some of the eastern Wisconsin superchargers, I think I'm going to try to just maximize my count.
There is a decent chance it won't launch on Monday. They have not completed the static fire yet. Then they have to roll back to mount the payload and get it back to the launch pad. Launching Monday would require a record turn-around time for all of these steps.

As mentioned earlier, I collected number 800 today, along with several more. Enough, in fact, to pass @Darren S on the leaderboard and move into 15th place. :) My trip is winding down quickly, and after tomorrow I’ll be heading into previously covered territory, so I won’t be getting too many more on this trip. Anyone that wants to pass me should have a good 8 months to do so.

Also, I was able to hit another National Park, Gateway Arch National Park in St. Louis. So cool! I should have allocated more time, but the weather was pretty bad anyway, so I’ll just come back another time.

#800, 10/25/22, Mt. Vernon, IL
#801, 10/25/22, Collinsville, IL
#802, 10/25/22, Saint Louis, MO
#803, 10/25/22, Brentwood, MO
#804, 10/25/22, Mehlville, MO
#805, 10/25/22, St. Charles, MO - Beale Street
#806, 10/25/22, St. Charles, MO
#807, 10/25/22, Columbia, MO
I've been cheering you onward, @Polly Wog, and congrats on overtaking me and hopefully soon @benswing as well. I haven't stopped IN the Arch for a few decades and end up just snapping a pic of it as I pass on the Interstate but yes it's an interesting ride to the top and a marvel of Engineering to get elevators to do that (and way back in 1963).

Check-ins for 2022-10-24
- Rocky Hill, CT (#413)
- Augusta, NJ (#414)

Check-ins for 2022-10-25
- Easton, PA (#415)
- Allentown - Schantz Rd, PA (#416)
- Bensalem, PA (#417)
- Langhorne, PA (#418)
- Philadelphia - Church St, PA (#419)
- Philadelphia - City Center, PA (#420)
- Philadelphia - Penrose Ave, PA (#421)
- Malaga, NJ (#422)
- Cape May Court House, NJ (#423)

Check-ins for 2022-10-26
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ (#424)
- Elwood, NJ (#425)
- Barnegat, NJ (#426)
- Toms River, NJ (#427)
- Freehold, NJ (#428)
- Old Bridge, NJ (#429)
- East Brunswick - State Route 18, NJ (#430)
- South River, NJ (#431)
- Avenel, NJ (#432)
- Cranford, NJ (#433)
- Dobbs Ferry, NY (#434)

Check-ins for 2022-10-27
- East Templeton, MA (#435)
- Gloucester, MA (#436)

A little jailbreak for the innkeeper. Checked up on some property, got out of town for a while, and picked up some charger stragglers. Sorry @PhillyGal for jumping back in front.

A couple of fun notes:
- The new app saved me from revisiting a Philly charger I had bagged a few years ago. Very easy to look up prior visit dates so thank you again to all the programmers and admins.
- Penrose Ave in Philly has to be the busiest site I've ever seen. We were 3rd in line when we pulled in and there was still a line about 5 deep when we left, even though most of the stalls cycled at least once.
- You'd think they'd have line painting down by now but not at Barnegat NJ. Maybe the charger positioning is off but there's something not right about that site.
- For future hunters, Cranford NJ is NOT at the Wawa's but on the other side of the overpass in the parking lot. I just gravitated there naturally when I saw the Wawa's sign and was faked out.

A little jailbreak for the innkeeper. Checked up on some property, got out of town for a while, and picked up some charger stragglers. Sorry @PhillyGal for jumping back in front.

A couple of fun notes:

- Penrose Ave in Philly has to be the busiest site I've ever seen. We were 3rd in line when we pulled in and there was still a line about 5 deep when

You literally "passed me by" on your way to Church Street from Bensalem and Langhorne! Nice job on the pickups. Glad you broke out for a bit :)

I had some really interesting observations last time I was at Penrose. I had only charged there for a minute the day it opened, but never went back. Until recently when I was waiting on a fellow Tesla owner from Florida to pass by for a chat. I brought my S and let it charge for a long, slow time while I waited. (No one had been waiting or I would have yielded... but the stalls were constantly nearly full.)

1 - I was asked by someone charging next to me "how long does it take to charge at home?" In all my years of being at superchargers, I've never once been asked this by a fellow owner. It occurred to me the Philly market has been penetrated. Folks without dedicated parking are buying these cars anyway and just sitting at Wawa for their only means of a charge.

2 - Someone with an old nose cone red S asked me what model my old nose cone red S was. Really. Which means he likely bought the car second (or later) hand but has no idea the models or history. Ir occurred to me the used car market has been penetrated. Folks without a single lick of Tesla knowledge are buying these cars.

Tesla tweeted out a poll about supercharger locations. Philly was a top vote getter. We have 4 locations, technically. But two are urban in pay parking lots. Only two are V3 and free/surface parking lots. We need at least 2 more: West Philly and the east side of South Philly. There are tens of thousands of homes without parking in each of those sub sections of the city.

You literally "passed me by" on your way to Church Street from Bensalem and Langhorne! Nice job on the pickups. Glad you broke out for a bit :)

I had some really interesting observations last time I was at Penrose. I had only charged there for a minute the day it opened, but never went back. Until recently when I was waiting on a fellow Tesla owner from Florida to pass by for a chat. I brought my S and let it charge for a long, slow time while I waited. (No one had been waiting or I would have yielded... but the stalls were constantly nearly full.)

1 - I was asked by someone charging next to me "how long does it take to charge at home?" In all my years of being at superchargers, I've never once been asked this by a fellow owner. It occurred to me the Philly market has been penetrated. Folks without dedicated parking are buying these cars anyway and just sitting at Wawa for their only means of a charge.

2 - Someone with an old nose cone red S asked me what model my old nose cone red S was. Really. Which means he likely bought the car second (or later) hand but has no idea the models or history. Ir occurred to me the used car market has been penetrated. Folks without a single lick of Tesla knowledge are buying these cars.

Tesla tweeted out a poll about supercharger locations. Philly was a top vote getter. We have 4 locations, technically. But two are urban in pay parking lots. Only two are V3 and free/surface parking lots. We need at least 2 more: West Philly and the east side of South Philly. There are tens of thousands of homes without parking in each of those sub sections of the city.
I've helped people at superchargers who barely knew their Tesla was an electric vehicle. On multiple occasions, I've encountered people with Hertz rentals trying to figure out how to charge the car. We have several Tesla and ID4 owners in our condo building without access to charging here (I'm working on it), yet they still bought them. The transition is happening.

I've helped people at superchargers who barely knew their Tesla was an electric vehicle. On multiple occasions, I've encountered people with Hertz rentals trying to figure out how to charge the car. ...

My wife and I rented a Tesla from Hertz for an anniversary trip recently, and Hertz sent me an email with instructions about charging or some other Tesla-specific thing every 3 days for weeks. I was actually quite impressed with how hard they were trying.

Here is one of the links they sent, which explains charging.

My wife and I rented a Tesla from Hertz for an anniversary trip recently, and Hertz sent me an email with instructions about charging or some other Tesla-specific thing every 3 days for weeks. I was actually quite impressed with how hard they were trying.

Here is one of the links they sent, which explains charging.

That's a very nicely done page. I just tweeted it and thanked Hertz.

We need at least 2 more: West Philly and the east side of South Philly.
I suppose I could get those when I swing by to get the couple to the south of you (Glen Mills, Claymont) and the bunch on the Jersey Pike :)
Seriously, it was enough of a leap of faith buying the car in the first place knowing that I had to put a charging circuit in the garage. I'd have to really think about it if I had to live off of L2's and supercharger locations.
How's this for a conversation with a friend: "You having a party this week Fred? Mind if I come over and plug into your 110 outlet in the driveway while I'm there?"
But I also have to say that we saw a couple of Rivians on the trip. I'd think more seriously about them if they had the charging network Tesla has because it's really a nice looking pickup.

10/23/2022​
Pasadena E. Foothill v3
135​
10/28/2022​
Burbank N. San Fernando v3
136​

Both of these chargers opened recently and they are both immediately very busy.

I have not traveled out of my region by car for nearly 6 months. I have traveled to Europe twice though, and the August trip to Scandinavia shows a much more competitive EV market than we have at home. Density of Teslas in Sweden and Norway seems similar to California, but there are many more makes represented.

In Norway all EVs have a leading letter E in their license plate, and Teslas are maybe 1/5 to 1/4 of the EVs on the road there. I'd say automakers are prioritizing Norway for EVs, as for example we saw Ford Mustang Mach E's more often than we do in California. Norway's early push for EVs is evidenced by lots of older low range EVs like Nissan Leafs and BMW i3s still on the road. Chinese EVs from MG and BYD were there along with nearly every Euro carmaker you can imagine. Some I did not expect, like Skoda, Opel and Cupra.

After the time in Norway we wondered if we could have rented a Tesla. Despite Norway's early adoption of EV's (currently 25% of cars on the road and 85% of new car sales), rentals have only been available relatively recently. The one I found after the fact for 500 euros/week had quite a few restrictions:
1) Speed capped at 85mph
2) 150km per day, .30 Euro/km after that
Tesla supercharging is free within that 150km, and with current electricity prices in Europe you can be spending .25+ US cents/mile for charging vs. 15 cents in the US. So that plan would have worked for the entire trip (4000km in 29 days) though not if only for the most drive intensive part in Norway (2000km in 11 days).

The secondary roads in fjord country preclude high speed driving. Our dive operator in Alesund has an EV and he achieves rated range (WLTP?) in his normal driving with about a 15% hit in winter.

We expect it will not be that long before EV rentals in Europe will make sense. The key will be finding hotels with overnight charging, which is generally free for overnight guests. That will complicate our usual style of looking up places on hotels.com and booking.com on short notice.

Last edited:
2) 150km per day, .30 Euro/km after that
This isn't really that bad assuming the supercharging is included. I think I paid about twice that rate for my overages back in 2019, but I really only had one option in terms of a traditional rental car company that was willing to guarantee a Tesla. Even the Oslo airport back then you could only reserve "Tesla Model 3 or similar," which included other EVs that would have been a huge pain in the ass to road trip in and largely defeated the purpose of me renting a car there in the first place :)

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
I suppose I could get those when I swing by to get the couple to the south of you (Glen Mills, Claymont) and the bunch on the Jersey Pike :)
Seriously, it was enough of a leap of faith buying the car in the first place knowing that I had to put a charging circuit in the garage. I'd have to really think about it if I had to live off of L2's and supercharger locations.
How's this for a conversation with a friend: "You having a party this week Fred? Mind if I come over and plug into your 110 outlet in the driveway while I'm there?"
But I also have to say that we saw a couple of Rivians on the trip. I'd think more seriously about them if they had the charging network Tesla has because it's really a nice looking pickup.
I guess I was an early adopter in terms of apartment dwellers, but I jumped in back in 2016 and my nearest supercharger was 63 miles away! Admittedly, I was fairly naive in hindsight. I think I actually believed the Tesla map Seattle supercharger "coming soon by the end of 2016," so I figured how hard could it be to get by for a few months lol.

I did verify that my parking garage had functioning 120V outlets, although there was not one near my assigned parking stall. I underestimated the significance of having at least a trickle charge at home and I was fortunate when management let me switch parking spots and didn't seem to mind that I was getting "FREE" electricity on their dime (I was paying like $100/month in parking FEES so not exactly FREE!).

There were a few hardships along the way but I got by finding a couple FREE L2 public chargers near places that I frequented regularly. I did get a lot of steps in walking to and from those locations, which kind of got old but not the end of the world. The other thing that was a little annoying was always having to do a long charge in Ellensburg, Issaquah, Centralia, etc. on my way home from long trips. I usually wanted to arrive home with at least 50% SOC so I wouldn't be running on fumes with only my trickle charge the next couple days.

I spent another 2 weeks in Florida but I was so busy with work that I could not even get all stations I haven't visited yet.

I'm currently driving from Florida all the way back to California.

Herr are the few I got

Check-ins for 2022-10-15
- Alachua, FL (#1127)
- Ocala - W. Silver Springs Blvd, FL (#1128)
- Tampa - East Bearss Ave, FL (#1129)

Check-ins for 2022-10-18
- Sarasota - Clark Rd, FL (#1130)

Check-ins for 2022-10-21
- Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Main St, FL (#1131)
- Pembroke Pines - S Hiatus Rd, FL (#1132) (First to check-in)
- Hialeah, FL (#1133)
- Miami - SW 124th Ave, FL (#1134)
- North Miami Beach, FL (#1135)

Check-ins for 2022-10-22
- Fort Lauderdale - Powerline Rd, FL (#1136)

Check-ins for 2022-10-23
- Boynton Beach, FL (#1137)

Check-ins for 2022-10-29
- Tallahassee, FL (#1138)
- Marianna, FL (#1139)

I spent another 2 weeks in Florida but I was so busy with work that I could not even get all stations I haven't visited yet.

I'm currently driving from Florida all the way back to California.

Herr are the few I got

Check-ins for 2022-10-15
- Alachua, FL (#1127)
- Ocala - W. Silver Springs Blvd, FL (#1128)
- Tampa - East Bearss Ave, FL (#1129)

Check-ins for 2022-10-18
- Sarasota - Clark Rd, FL (#1130)

Check-ins for 2022-10-21
- Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Main St, FL (#1131)
- Pembroke Pines - S Hiatus Rd, FL (#1132) (First to check-in)
- Hialeah, FL (#1133)
- Miami - SW 124th Ave, FL (#1134)
- North Miami Beach, FL (#1135)

Check-ins for 2022-10-22
- Fort Lauderdale - Powerline Rd, FL (#1136)

Check-ins for 2022-10-23
- Boynton Beach, FL (#1137)

Check-ins for 2022-10-29
- Tallahassee, FL (#1138)
- Marianna, FL (#1139)
Congrats, I concede. 🤗 There is no way in heck I could outstrip you this late in the year whilst hunting for that elusive last/best job.
Well, I suppose I could if those 10 Powerball quick picks my wife bought today come home to roost.

You had a great ’22!! I’m just glad I could push you a little.
I guess the old setup is a good predictor. <nods to the admins> 😉