Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I got the first at Valencia, CA.

It's at the Hilton Garden Inn. Easy access to I5. Unfortunately only 8 stalls. This will be a busy site.

27AD3C7C-9914-488B-B490-3BEDA796CEB9.jpeg

Noticing module of four chargers with one large single white electrical equipment cabinet at several recent Superchargers.

Wonder if the concrete piece is precast with all the conduits installed, so they can dig a large hole, level the sub grade, install the concrete piece, and finish up with installation of cabinets, bollards, charge stalls, posts for signage, etc. as separate actions.
Yep, recent Supercharger sites are generally using these pre-fab Supercharger “modules”. The v3 cabinet supports 4 stalls, so they use these precast concrete pads and mount the Supercharger hardware at an assembly factory. Modules of 4 stalls each get delivered to the site on a flatbed trailer and dropped in place with a crane. This greatly reduces the amount of on-site trenching and other labor required to do an installation.

I’ve not noticed many that use pole-mounted transformers instead of the more typical pad-mounted transformer.

Yep, recent Supercharger sites are generally using these pre-fab Supercharger “modules”. The v3 cabinet supports 4 stalls, so they use these precast concrete pads and mount the Supercharger hardware at an assembly factory. Modules of 4 stalls each get delivered to the site on a flatbed trailer and dropped in place with a crane. This greatly reduces the amount of on-site trenching and other labor required to do an installation.

I’ve not noticed many that use pole-mounted transformers instead of the more typical pad-mounted transformer.
Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure what I was looking at here, but would this be an example of a pole-mounted transformer?

20221212_112435.jpg

Reactions: purplewalt

I became more curious about the possibility of precast panels when I noticed this on Nov. 9 at another new supercharger opening In McKinney (7703 Stacy Rd).

The digging had caused some damage to existing irrigation system piping, so the ground had not been properly leveled and manicured to finished condition.

Attachments

• 42FB4305-0AF9-4086-B741-FACA6A82A53E.jpeg
    42FB4305-0AF9-4086-B741-FACA6A82A53E.jpeg
    731.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 7D79519A-B49A-4DB0-B8D7-9398CF4E5D62.jpeg
    7D79519A-B49A-4DB0-B8D7-9398CF4E5D62.jpeg
    715.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 070F81B7-7695-4197-A66E-3AA28406EB80.jpeg
    070F81B7-7695-4197-A66E-3AA28406EB80.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
The new Cranberry location opened earlier today. I'll most likely visit it tomorrow but kudos if anyone made it there today.
Check-ins for 2022-12-17 but doesn't yet show up on the Nav screen:
- Cranberry Township, PA (#804) (First to check-in)

This is the 1st time I've seen the new cables with the "protector" portion toward the end.

Also, when is Tesla going to lay out the 0arking lines correctly? The way it is now, the chargers are in the middle of the trunk so I purposely parked half off the lines so the cord would line up like it should.

IMG_20221217_131552_copy_1000x750.jpg

IMG_20221217_131351_copy_1000x750.jpg

IMG_20221217_132142_copy_1000x750.jpg

IMG_20221217_132608_copy_750x1000.jpg

@tes-s I knew you wouldn't be far behind! I got an early start this morning on my way to Fairfax, VA today on my trip to Florida.
What time were you there?

Check-ins for 2022-12-17:
- North Bergen - John F Kennedy Blvd, NJ (7:07am, First to check in)
- Little Ferry, NJ (7:21am, First to check in)
- Bear, DE
- Chevy Chase, MD
- Fairfax - Fairfax Blvd, VA

Wait is this a first?!?!

I’m so sorry. Party foul! I checked in this morning.

We set off for a weekend in NYC, my better half driving. I looked on the nav to plan out a restroom break before getting in to Manhattan because finding somewhere to “go” is my biggest worry. Found this one right near the Lincoln tunnel which was our planned way in. Didn’t ring a bell. Checked my map and yelled - “I need this!” Fortunately we weren’t far yet so he pulled over to let me drive. Ironic because the kiddo begged me to drive from the start since he has more leg room when I do. But I only drive on hunting trips or when we take the Y, neither of which were true today.

Anyway… came here to say:

North Bergen - John F Kennedy Blvd, NJ (#4-something) (First to check in?! Dot wasn’t green)

Wait is this a first?!?!

We set off for a weekend in NYC, my better half driving. I looked on the nav to plan out a restroom break before getting in to Manhattan because finding somewhere to “go” is my biggest worry. Found this one right near the Lincoln tunnel which was our planned way in. Didn’t ring a bell. Checked my map and yelled - “I need this!” Fortunately we weren’t far yet so he pulled over to let me drive. Ironic because the kiddo begged me to drive from the start since he has more leg room when I do. But I only drive on hunting trips or when we take the Y, neither of which were true today.

Anyway… came here to say:

North Bergen - John F Kennedy Blvd, NJ (#4-something) (First to check in?! Dot wasn’t green)
Yes it is!! @benswing as there around 7am, and I was there around 11am. Great spot to stop right before going through the tunnel into Manhattan!

Seems you missed Little Ferry which is a few miles away. :(

Wait is this a first?!?!

The dot will turn red as soon as the first check in occurs, but will keep firsts for any in the rest of the same calendar day.

Congrats on another shared first!

Yes it is!! @benswing as there around 7am, and I was there around 11am. Great spot to stop right before going through the tunnel into Manhattan!

Seems you missed Little Ferry which is a few miles away. :(
Awesome! I’m glad Ben got there first because I didn’t mean to grab a first then not tell anyone for hours. I tried to post around 2 just so I didn’t forget but had bad cell service in our hotel.

I’m just noticing little ferry now. Maybe next time.
Wow! Tight competition! It was a bit of a fluke that I was there so early.

@tes-s and @PhillyGal hope you both have great trips!
Absolute 100% fluke that I was getting a first. We just need a bathroom break. And kudos for the Aldi meat and cheese tray that all 4 of us enjoyed yesterday and today. 😋
The dot will turn red as soon as the first check in occurs, but will keep firsts for any in the rest of the same calendar day.

Congrats on another shared first!
Yes makes sense! I just wasn’t thinking about any new let alone firsts on this trip because I’ve been up and down the NJTP so many times lately.

Happy accident!