Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perth Amboy NJ opened without anyone spotting the permit or construction! I'll stop by and check it out on my way home from PA this afternoon.

Perth Amboy NJ opened without anyone spotting the permit or construction! I'll stop by and check it out on my way home from PA this afternoon.

F5A0597C-6D09-4B3F-9360-9F6C8FF7711A.jpeg

I drove all over the UK when I lived there and it was only the first intersection that it was an issue. Of course that was 40+ years of driving ago

Yes, but I can visit them all virtually watching Bjorn's videos
I learned how to drive a stick on some country roads out on the Isle of Lewis in Scotland (Outer Hebrides). As we came into Stornoway, I made it through one roundabout before giving up. It wasn't the stick so much as the wrong side of the road roundabout.

I doubt I could drive a stick these days as I had so little experience. Fortunately it looks like they are being phased out. My family just never had a manual transmission car growing up so I never really learned how to drive one.

Texas CLEARED!

Check-ins for 2022-12-20
- Childress, TX (#538)
- Shamrock, TX (#539)
- Amarillo - E Interstate 40, TX (#540)
- Amarillo, TX (#541)
- Tucumcari, NM (#542)
- Clayton, NM (#543)

Wow, I know it's been said before, but Texas is HUGE. Really thought one of a handful of sites may open before I could jet out of town! Phew

Screenshot_20221220-193706_Chrome.jpg

First multi-supercharger day in the Y -- 600 miles. The added range and charging speed make a BIG difference! (So does paying for supercharging.) In the interest of time (we got a late start), I only managed one new-to-me charger yesterday:

Check-ins for 2022-12-19
- St. George, SC (#130)

Likely 1-2 new ones today as we finish our trek to south Florida.
3 new-to-me today:

Check-ins for 2022-12-20
- Palm Coast, FL (#131)
- Vero Beach, FL (#132)
- Boynton Beach, FL (#133)

Maybe a few more in the works over the next week or so with side trips to Pompano & Miami, and then a couple days in Orlando before heading home.

I learned how to drive a stick on some country roads out on the Isle of Lewis in Scotland (Outer Hebrides). As we came into Stornoway, I made it through one roundabout before giving up. It wasn't the stick so much as the wrong side of the road roundabout.

I doubt I could drive a stick these days as I had so little experience. Fortunately it looks like they are being phased out. My family just never had a manual transmission car growing up so I never really learned how to drive one.
I drove a manual transmission car from 1996 to 2005, so when my family flew to London in 2014, I reserved an inexpensive one. However, the rental agent saw an American family, smiled and said “I’ll get you a nice car.” We ended up with a giant Mercedes SUV (though not stick-shift) for my first experience driving on the left. Wasn’t so bad initially, and it was indeed a nice car. But the 800-year-old narrow roads in Salisbury were a nightmare, especially after a red-eye flight! (I did make it back to Heathrow unscathed though.)

Back on the road for the holidays:

- Mt Airy - Graceland, NC
- Boone, NC
- Piedmont, SC
- Columbia - Harbison, SC
- Lexington, SC
- Orangeburg, SC
- Walterboro, SC
- Jacksonville - Wilson Blvd, FL
- St Augustine - World Commerce Park, FL (First visit)

Couldn’t get the new Daytona supercharger. Even though they had power they wouldn’t provide charge. Bucc-ee’s seems to be expanding into Florida.

It was fun getting a first in New Jersey a few days ago, and now getting a first in Florida in less than a week.

8425 Precinct Line Rd
North Richland Hills, TX

First to check-in

They used precast modules for supercharger and electrical equipment, power is from several transformers mounted on adjacent power poles.

Attachments

• 5504EC3A-C9B3-4F17-863B-D5B39A03CF3C.jpeg
    5504EC3A-C9B3-4F17-863B-D5B39A03CF3C.jpeg
    690.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 8C2E2338-CB1B-4E5E-9D85-6696D9839045.jpeg
    8C2E2338-CB1B-4E5E-9D85-6696D9839045.jpeg
    491.8 KB · Views: 31
  • D8865BE1-FD44-4C37-BAFB-3378D8486FB5.jpeg
    D8865BE1-FD44-4C37-BAFB-3378D8486FB5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
Really thought one of a handful of sites may open before I could jet out of town! Phew
Looks like it was worse, they popped up after you left town...
Screenshot_20221221-160752~2.png

First alert! I was surprised Big Spring was still green almost 10 days after opening.

And now you know why almost 2 weeks went by before that one was visited. 😄

I mean, not to start a weather pissing match that Canadians will win, but I'm eyeing the Two Harbors, MN green pin while we're dealing with colder than -30F wind chills.
In light of Texas having its own electric Grid, and the complete failure of deploying electricity in Feb. '21.
Causing literally hundreds of people to die from freezing to death in their homes.

And Superchargers don't work too well without a (reliable) source of electricity.

In light of Texas having its own electric Grid, and the complete failure of deploying electricity in Feb. '21.
Causing literally hundreds of people to die from freezing to death in their homes.

And Superchargers don't work too well without a (reliable) source of electricity.
Being in the Panhandle (the REAL North Texas), we are not part of the ERCOT epic failure last year. In fact, we have THOUSANDS of wind turbines generating electricity and sending it south everyday. Driving Interstate 40, we got you covered!