Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 2 of my end-of-year road trip. Paducah, KY, to Topeka, KS, today

Check-ins for 2022-12-27
- Marion, IL (#221)
- Mount Vernon, IL (#222)
- St. Louis, MO (#223)
- Brentwood, MO (#224)
- St. Charles - Beale St, MO (#225)
- Columbia, MO (#226)
- Columbia - W Broadway, MO (#227)
- Concordia, MO (#228)
- Independence, MO (#229) (Comment: Most circuitous route from interstate to supercharger )
- Lawrence - Lawrence Service Plaza, KS (#230)

I've decided that stopping to clear cities stresses me too much, so I just get the ones along my route--it's a good excuse to take more road trips in the future. ;) Even with that, I skipped the western St. Charles location because it had a 20-minute wait when I was approaching it, and I missed the Topeka service plaza on the Kansas turnpike because I was talking on the phone with my better half. 💏

I did take time to go up in the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. 5 stars out of 5. Would recommend.

Then, got a hoagie from Blues City Deli before driving to the St. Louis (Bar K) supercharger to charge.

arch.jpg
frozen mississippi.jpg

shadow from above.jpg
shadow from below.jpg

blues city deli.jpg

Day 2 of my end-of-year road trip. Paducah, KY, to Topeka, KS, today

Check-ins for 2022-12-27
- Marion, IL (#221)
- Mount Vernon, IL (#222)
- St. Louis, MO (#223)
- Brentwood, MO (#224)
- St. Charles - Beale St, MO (#225)
- Columbia, MO (#226)
- Columbia - W Broadway, MO (#227)
- Concordia, MO (#228)
- Independence, MO (#229) (Comment: Most circuitous route from interstate to supercharger )
- Lawrence - Lawrence Service Plaza, KS (#230)

I've decided that stopping to clear cities stresses me too much, so I just get the ones along my route--it's a good excuse to take more road trips in the future. ;) Even with that, I skipped the western St. Charles location because it had a 20-minute wait when I was approaching it, and I missed the Topeka service plaza on the Kansas turnpike because I was talking on the phone with my better half. 💏

I did take time to go up in the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. 5 stars out of 5. Would recommend.

Then, got a hoagie from Blues City Deli before driving to the St. Louis (Bar K) supercharger to charge.

View attachment 889477 View attachment 889478

View attachment 889479 View attachment 889480

View attachment 889482
I seem to recall the Mississippi getting frozen solid once as far south as St. Louis about 20 years ago, but it is rare. Doesn't look frozen solid yet in your pic, but it's still pretty early in the season!

Day 3 of my end-of-year road trip. Topeka, KS, to Colorado Springs, CO

Check-ins for 2022-12-28
- Topeka, KS (#231)
- Abilene, KS (#232)
- Hays, KS (#233)
- Colby, KS (#234)
- Goodland, KS (#235)
- Limon, CO (#236)

Highlight of the day: visiting Little Jerusalem Badlands State Park in western Kansas, about 30 miles south of Oakley off I-70
(warning--the last five miles are increasingly bumpy dirt roads, or as they are known in Kansas, "county roads" 😉 )

From Limon, I took the 2-lane US-24, which was fine until the last 30 miles, when it started to snow so hard that I had to drive in ruts at 30 mph. Be safe out there.

little_jerusalem_selfie.jpg
little_jerusalem_panorama.jpg

little_jerusalem_capstone.jpg

Day 3 of my end-of-year road trip. Topeka, KS, to Colorado Springs, CO

Check-ins for 2022-12-28
- Topeka, KS (#231)
- Abilene, KS (#232)
- Hays, KS (#233)
- Colby, KS (#234)
- Goodland, KS (#235)
- Limon, CO (#236)

Highlight of the day: visiting Little Jerusalem Badlands State Park in western Kansas, about 30 miles south of Oakley off I-70
(warning--the last five miles are increasingly bumpy dirt roads, or as they are known in Kansas, "county roads" 😉 )

From Limon, I took the 2-lane US-24, which was fine until the last 30 miles, when it started to snow so hard that I had to drive in ruts at 30 mph. Be safe out there.

View attachment 889866 View attachment 889867
View attachment 889868
Denver is a mess right now. When I plotted our route west yesterday, it was just wet roads from WY to CO Springs. Now I’m trying not to get stuck on ramps and in SC parking lots.

Denver is a mess right now. When I plotted our route west yesterday, it was just wet roads from WY to CO Springs. Now I’m trying not to get stuck on ramps and in SC parking lots.

If you're coming down to Colorado Springs, maybe we can meet up. I'm eventually going over to Great Sand Dunes National Park, but I may hang around for another day here first.

Day 4 of my end-of-year road trip. Hanging out in Colorado Springs, CO

Check-ins for 2022-12-29
- Colorado Springs, CO (#237)

After driving through that surprise snow-storm last night, I decided to take a rest day. Starting with a nice surprise: the Bighorn clan stopped by "the Springs" on their way to visit family, and we caught up over coffee

By noon, the first nine miles of the Pikes Peak highway had re-opened, so I trekked up there. I considered walking up the Manitou Incline, but thought better of it, and scrolled through the Garden of the Gods to end the day. Off to dinner at Oskar Blues' downtown taproom.

meetup,jpg.jpg

pikes_peak.jpg

garden_of_the_gods.jpg

Great to cross paths with @vanjwilson again on the other side of the continent. Fun to discover that we shared a campus for several years in a prior millennium!
That was a picture of you guys? Your Avatars appear to also be living in a prior time, I was seriously gonna post "Who's that a picture of?" in Van's earlier vista photo. All this time thinking Van was a kid.

I guess I have an avatar from 1992 covering many of the sites I frequent, finally updated this avatar to the left earlier this year.

That was a picture of you guys? Your Avatars appear to also be living in a prior time, I was seriously gonna post "Who's that a picture of?" in Van's earlier vista photo. All this time thinking Van was a kid.

I guess I have an avatar from 1992 covering many of the sites I frequent, finally updated this avatar to the left earlier this year.
Definitely saw the impact of arriving after 12 hours of a white knuckle situation and sleeping in the car while it blizzarded. My avatar is from the SC competition era. I can only think of one example of an avatar that came from a different century😉

Giving an early heads up because it's pretty remote... I've convinced my wife to spend New Year's Eve on the North Shore of Lake Superior, not entirely because that green pin in Two Harbors, MN is calling my name. I plan on picking it up today.
That’s right by my friends’ cabin on the lake. I think I’ll wait for Tofte to arrive before I head up there. Almost went a couple weeks ago before it opened.

Reactions: tharasix

My avatar is from 1971. 😉