Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cincinnati trip Day 38.

We drove through a band of the storm between Flatonia and New Braunfels for about an hour - torrential rain and poor visibility, with speeds down to 45-50. I'm glad we skipped the drive down to Corpus Christi and Harlingen.

Check-ins for 2023-04-06

- Spring - Spring Stuebner Rd, TX (#1770)
- Houston - 12523 Westheimer Rd, TX (#1771)
- Wharton, TX (#1772)
- New Braunfels, TX (#1773)
- San Antonio - N Loop 1604 E, TX (#1774)

Image 4-6-23 at 7.41 PM.jpeg
Image 4-6-23 at 7.41 PM (1).jpeg
Image 4-6-23 at 7.42 PM.jpeg

Heading to Colorado again to visit the son and daughter who live there.
We had planned to leave today to (hopefully) avoid unsavory weather.
We planned to go out I-70 since the weather looked worse along I-80.
And, right in front of us Effingham - Avenue of Mid-America, IL, opens.
Sometimes one gets lucky.

Check-ins for 2023-04-06
- Lebanon, IN (#452)
- Effingham - Avenue of Mid-America, IL (#453) (First to check-in)

Cincinnati trip Day 38.

We drove through a band of the storm between Flatonia and New Braunfels for about an hour - torrential rain and poor visibility, with speeds down to 45-50. I'm glad we skipped the drive down to Corpus Christi and Harlingen.

Check-ins for 2023-04-06

- Spring - Spring Stuebner Rd, TX (#1770)
- Houston - 12523 Westheimer Rd, TX (#1771)
- Wharton, TX (#1772)
- New Braunfels, TX (#1773)
- San Antonio - N Loop 1604 E, TX (#1774)

View attachment 925774View attachment 925773View attachment 925775
Congrats on 2nd place!!

A quick two day trip to NY yielded three

4/5/23
Brewster, NY #1064 (does this count for two if I charged with both NACS & CCS?)
4/6/23
New Haven, CT #1065
East Haven, CT #1066

I had to give Magic Dock a try at Brewster. Amazing how elegant the implementation is. I can't wait to see this technology integrated with the upcoming US premier of the v4 pedestals. I think it's less likely these will show up on existing v3 stalls at scale unless Tesla comes up with a longer cable which could present engineering challenges for the liquid cooled cables at high charging rates and hot climates.
IMG_9674.jpeg
IMG_9669.jpeg

Speaking of v4, these East Haven, CT stalls are the new universal v3/v4 upgradable bases and positioned closer to parking spot center.
IMG_9682.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-04-06
- Sanford, FL (#1917)
- Daytona Beach - Gateway North Dr, FL (#1918)
- St. Augustine - World Commerce Pkwy, FL (#1919)
- Pooler - US 80, GA (#1920)
- Dublin, GA (#1921)
- Ashburn, GA (#1922)

Check-ins for 2023-04-07
- Peachtree City, GA (#1923)
- Decatur - E Ponce de Leon Ave, GA (#1924)
- Roswell, GA (#1925)
I'm in the same area!

Cincinnati trip Day 39.

No new Superchargers today, but I'm posting the trip map and stats for completeness. One amusing thing was the message we got just after leaving Van Horn for El Paso. I would if they would build some! Also took a couple of photos of the new Van Horn location. You can see them here:

IMG_1272.jpg

Image 4-7-23 at 6.24 PM.jpeg
Image 4-7-23 at 6.25 PM.jpeg
Image 4-7-23 at 6.25 PM (1).jpeg