Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-04-14
- St. Johnsbury, VT (#1040)
- Meredith, NH (#1041)
- Concord, NH (#1042)
- East Templeton, MA (#1043)
- Palmer, MA (#1044)
- Lenox, MA (#1045)

It felt like summer here today with record-breaking temperatures in the nineties. We enjoyed a lovely sunset at Laurel Lake in Lenox, MA.

View attachment 928501
Just come to the Dakotas and Saskatchewan if you want to cool off :)

Day 6 of the art school spring break road trip, now hiking trip.

Started the day by hiking Mt. Minsi on the PA side of the Delaware Water Gap, and then went over to the NJ side to hike Mt. Tammany. I still managed to get 11 new superschargers while I meandered south to Baltimore.

Check-ins for 2023-04-14
- Tannersville, PA (#316)
- Bartonsville, PA (#317)
- Easton, PA (#318)
- Allentown, PA (#319)
- Allentown - Schantz Rd, PA (#320)
- Hamburg, PA (#321)
- Reading, PA (#322)
- Denver, PA (#323)
- Ephrata, PA (#324)
- Lancaster, PA (#325)
- York, PA (#326)

Mt. Tammany as seen from Mt. Minsi
mt_tammany_from_mt_minsi.jpg

Mt. Minsi as seen from Mt. Tammany
mt_minsi_from_mt_tammany.jpg

Still on the way to South Padre Island. Spending the night just outside of San Antonio (the RIM).

Check-ins for 2023-04-15
- Plainview, TX (#434) (First to check-in)
- Lubbock (SC), TX (#435)
- Junction, TX (#436)

The little 2 lane roads have a speed limit of 75mph. Driving most of the way with FSD; I have the latest version and still I get phantom braking.
We will be in South Padre Island tomorrow.

Still on the way to South Padre Island. Spending the night just outside of San Antonio (the RIM).

Check-ins for 2023-04-15
- Plainview, TX (#434) (First to check-in)
- Lubbock (SC), TX (#435)
- Junction, TX (#436)

The little 2 lane roads have a speed limit of 75mph. Driving most of the way with FSD; I have the latest version and still I get phantom braking.
We will be in South Padre Island tomorrow.
With 11, phantom braking can lead to a signaled lane change which typically looks ridiculous to neighboring cars. Always enable minimal lane changes at the start of each leg, since it’s not a sticky choice.

Day 7 of the art school spring break road trip, just trying to get back home.

Check-ins for 2023-04-15
- Towson, MD (#327)
- Baltimore - Boston Street, MD (#328)
- Baltimore - McHenry Row, MD (#329)
- Baltimore - South Caton Avenue, MD (#330)
- Laurel - Van Dusen Rd, MD (#331)
- Chantilly, VA (#332)
- Manassas, VA (#333)
- Haymarket, VA (#334)
- Bealeton, VA (#335)
- Madison, VA (#336)
- Charlottesville - Proffit Rd, VA (#337)
- Charlottesville, VA (#338)

It was a productive hunting trip, with 43 new chargers in 7 days (and 2 of those I did no hunting). I still prefer driving out West, where the chargers are so far out you need to stop anyway.

The activity to break up the drive on this day was the Air and Space Museum's Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center near Dulles. Just a few miles from the Chantilly, VA, supercharger, it's free except for the $15 parking fee.

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

Anyone have any insight on DC high voltage contactor failure? I think I am experiencing this right now in my model 3 as the car abruptly stopped supercharging and will now only AC charge. I remember reading that a few folks here may have had a similar experience. Curious about details related to service experience (cost, turn around time, part availability, etc). Thanks!