Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today’s highlight was the drive through Yosemite, courtesy of the Fish Camp to El Portal Supercharger segment! I think that El Portal is now my 2nd favorite Supercharger, thanks almost entirely to the view (picture upload problems, will try to add later).

#913, 06/01/23, Bakersfield, CA - South Enos Lane
#914, 06/01/23, Coalinga, CA
#915, 06/01/23, Visalia, CA
#916, 06/01/23, Selma, CA
#917, 06/01/23, Oakhurst, CA
#918, 06/01/23, Fish Camp, CA
#919, 06/01/23, El Portal, CA
#920, 06/01/23, Mariposa, CA
#921, 06/01/23, Copperopolis, CA

View attachment 943167
Gorgeous! I did the reverse drive through the park. staying 2 nights in the valley.

Reactions: Polly Wog
The view from the El Portal Supercharger, with the Merced River raging!

IMG_2125.jpeg

Let me know if any of you is in mainland Europe and wants to meet.
We’re on day 3 of 35 with no advanced plan. One day at a time, but the odds are good. Just bought ferry tickets in Dublin to Holyhead, waiting to depart, and will try to do a week in England/Scotland/Wales. Then on to the continent. We can share details in the DMs.

Let me know if any of you is in mainland Europe and wants to meet.
We're driving through Europe from Norway to Spain in 2 weeks. Planning to stay at a hotel in Hannover from 16. to 17. of june, then driving west, south-west towards Belgium and France.

@Bighorn and @StefanSarzio: PM me if your're in the area around those dates. Perhaps we could have a short meetup.

Planning quite a few stops on the way down, trying to close the gap that Stefan has opened up :cool:

We're driving through Europe from Norway to Spain in 2 weeks. Planning to stay at a hotel in Hannover from 16. to 17. of june, then driving west, south-west towards Belgium and France.

@Bighorn and @StefanSarzio: PM me if your're in the area around those dates. Perhaps we could have a short meetup.

Planning quite a few stops on the way down, trying to close the gap that Stefan has opened up :cool:
Excellent. We’ll be headed in the opposite direction, but might intersect your route along the way. We can set up a group DM to share itineraries as they develop.

Reactions: Bredo
I wouldn't use them if other CCS cars were waiting but they were sitting idle all night so why not? 😂
I don't agree with that, if there is a charger provided for electric cars that is free why can't Teslas avail themselves, they are also electric cars that charge on CCS chargers. The only diff is other car's manufacturers HAVEN'T provided a charging network, that's not OUR fault. It's something that those car buyers knew going in, they were specifically saying with their car buying dollars I Don't Wanna Support The Supercharger Network.

Today’s highlight was the drive through Yosemite, courtesy of the Fish Camp to El Portal Supercharger segment! I think that El Portal is now my 2nd favorite Supercharger, thanks almost entirely to the view (picture upload problems, will try to add later).

#913, 06/01/23, Bakersfield, CA - South Enos Lane
#914, 06/01/23, Coalinga, CA
#915, 06/01/23, Visalia, CA
#916, 06/01/23, Selma, CA
#917, 06/01/23, Oakhurst, CA
#918, 06/01/23, Fish Camp, CA
#919, 06/01/23, El Portal, CA
#920, 06/01/23, Mariposa, CA
#921, 06/01/23, Copperopolis, CA

View attachment 943167
Beautiful. I'm heading to Yosemite in two weeks as part of a road trip to California.

Check-ins for 2023-06-01
- Bristol, PA (#2055)
- Fort Washington, PA (#2056)
- Conshohocken, PA (#2057)
- Pottstown, PA (#2058)
- Chester Springs, PA (#2059)
- Downingtown, PA (#2060)
- Malvern, PA (#2061)
- West Chester, PA (#2062)
- Bear, DE (#2063)
- Newark - Old Baltimore Pike, DE (#2064)
- Newark - Chestnut Hill Rd, DE (#2065)
- North East - Pulaski Hwy, MD (#2066)
- Joppatowne, MD (#2067)
- Gaithersburg - Watkins Mill Rd, MD (#2068)
- Bethesda - Elm St, MD (#2069)
- Washington - M St NE, DC (#2070)
- District Heights, MD (#2071)
- Bowie, MD (#2072)
- Annapolis - Buschs Frontage Rd, MD (#2073)

Check-ins for 2023-06-02
- Ocean City - 12502 Ocean Gateway, MD (#2074)
- Virginia Beach - Lynnhaven Pkwy, VA (#2075)
- Portsmouth, VA (#2076)
- Fredericksburg - Jefferson Davis Hwy, VA (#2077)
- Raphine, VA (#2078)

Just now finished sweeping the area of the continent (Eastern Canada and the Northeastern US) that I didn't sweep on my previous trip back in March and April. So now I've swept the whole thing in the last 3 months over 2 trips (with the exception of 2 in Oregon actually). But Tesla is building them fast and furious and it looks like I still have ~53 new ones that I have not visited. I will try to get most of those as I make my way back home.

Western Canada Day 3

We drove BC16 from Prince George to Edmonton, past Mt Robson (the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies) and through spectacular Jasper National Park. Because the drive from Prince George to the Jasper Supercharger was too far for my car without a supplemental charge, this was an opportunity to try out my newly retrofitted CCS adapter, which met with mixed success.

I had decided to try three different CCS locations:

- the first at Slim Creek Rest Area, which has two 25 kW CCS chargers which are free. After a little trial and error, this worked and I charged there for half an hour, adding 39 miles of range. It would have taken another hour to add enough to make it to Jasper,so we decided to continue on to...

- the second one in McBride, where there are two BC Hydro 50 kW CCS chargers, where they charge 21 cents (Canadian) per minute to charge. I have a card from New Brunswick Power, which I thought would work here, but it didn't. I then tried to set up a one time charging session as a guest, which failed, so then I downloaded and set up the BC Hydro App. I tried several times to initiate a charging session through the App, but those failed too.
I then called the help line (which is staffed by Chargepoint, it turned out). They tried rebooting the charger and then walked me through the steps to get a CCS session started. This failed again after a couple of tries. I then suggested I try using the ChaDeMo adapter which I also have and which has worked well in the past. That worked fine, so I continued with that, and added enough charge to make it to Jasper.

- I also wanted to give another free CCS charger located at the Mt Robson Visitor Center a try. We stopped there and tried both CCS and ChaDeMo on both of their chargers and could get nothing to work. I sure was glad that I had paid to charge up at McBride!

Check-ins for 2023-06-02

- Jasper, AB (#1794)
- Edson, AB (#1795)
- Edmonton - Currents Dr NW, AB (#1796)

Image 6-2-23 at 9.58 PM.jpeg
Image 6-2-23 at 9.58 PM (1).jpeg
Image 6-2-23 at 9.59 PM.jpeg

Slim Creek Rest Area chargers:

PXL_20230602_172514699.jpg

McBride chargers:

PXL_20230602_192435452.jpg

Mt Robson from Visitors Center:

PXL_20230602_205628070.jpg

The Mt Robson Visitor Center chargers:

PXL_20230602_205801944.jpg

Western Canada Day 3

We drove BC16 from Prince George to Edmonton, past Mt Robson (the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies) and through spectacular Jasper National Park. Because the drive from Prince George to the Jasper Supercharger was too far for my car without a supplemental charge, this was an opportunity to try out my newly retrofitted CCS adapter, which met with mixed success.

- the first at Slim Creek Rest Area, which has two 25 kW CCS chargers which are free. After a little trial and error, this worked and I charged there for half an hour, adding 39 miles of range. It would have taken another hour to add enough to make it to Jasper,so we decided to continue on to...

- the second one in McBride, where there are two BC Hydro 50 kW CCS chargers, where they charge 21 cents (Canadian) per minute to charge. I have a card from New Brunswick Power, which I thought would work here, but it didn't. I then tried to set up a one time charging session as a guest, which failed, so then I downloaded and set up the BC Hydro App. I tried several times to initiate a charging session through the App, but those failed too.
I then called the help line (which is staffed by Chargepoint, it turned out). They tried rebooting the charger and then walked me through the steps to get a CCS session started. This failed again after a couple of tries. I then suggested I try using the ChaDeMo adapter which I also have and which has worked well in the past. That worked fine, so I continued with that, and added enough charge to make it to Jasper.

- I also wanted to give another free CCS charger located at the Mt Robson Visitor Center a try. We stopped there and tried both CCS and ChaDeMo on both of their chargers and could get nothing to work. I sure was glad that I had paid to charge up at McBride!

Check-ins for 2023-06-02

- Jasper, AB (#1794)
- Edson, AB (#1795)

View attachment 943489View attachment 943488View attachment 943490

View attachment 943504

McBride chargers:

View attachment 943505

View attachment 943506

View attachment 943507
That is indeed very little snow on Mount Robson. I guess it's so steep that wind must blow it off fairly easily. Still, every time I've driven by it's been more white than rocky. It's probably my favorite mountain in the Rockies.

Western Canada Day 3

Check-ins for 2023-06-02

- Jasper, AB (#1794)
- Edson, AB (#1795)

View attachment 943504

McBride chargers:

View attachment 943505

View attachment 943506

View attachment 943507
I used my ChaDeMo adapter last July at McBride. I had made a reservation at the Best Western across the highway which was a good move as the ChaDeMo was dead in the evening. The Hoteliers were helpful and got me hooked up to a 110 outlet. In the morning BC Hydro had got it sorted out and I topped off in the morning. I also used the Mt Robson unit later that day where I had a conversation with an Ionic driver. When I described my experience at McBride she said “welcome to my world”! The Tesla Supercharger Network has been such a game changer.
I do like the adventure however of driving off the Tesla grid but anxiety builds up when depending on the one and only charger being up and running. BC Hydro and FLO systems north of the Tesla network is very useful In BC. I have made it to Prince Rupert and it allowed me to get to Hyder Alaska (charged there on 110 in the campground). What they need is a few more along the Cassier or Alaska Hwy to tie into the Yukons fast chargers.

Western Canada Day 3

Check-ins for 2023-06-02

- Jasper, AB (#1794)
- Edson, AB (#1795)

View attachment 943504

McBride chargers:

View attachment 943505

View attachment 943506

View attachment 943507
I did that route last summer (reverse direction) and charged at those chargers using my Chademo no problems. The Flo and BC hydro units seemed pretty solid and reliable. Those 25kw ones at Mt. Robsen and the rest area are pretty sketch though.

Continuing our trip .....

Friday, 2 June

Wells, ME
Saco, ME
Portland, ME
Falmouth, ME
Windham, ME

Stopped in Freeport for a couple of nights at James Place Inn. Then on the road again...

Sunday, 4 June

Waterville, ME
Skowhegan, ME
Jackman, ME
Farmington - Hannaford Dr , ME
Bethel, ME

Please add the above visits to my standings. Thanks in advance!!

I made it back to my mainland home base of Gresham, Oregon, picking up the few new ones that were along my path. I’ll be on the mainland for much of the summer, but the only travel planned is familiar territory, so I don’t expect to add too many to my total over the next couple of months.

I charged at the 51 stall Sutherlin, Oregon Supercharger, and was the only Tesla there the whole time. It was kind of weird.

#922, 06/03/23, Jackson, CA
#923, 06/03/23, Placerville, CA
#924, 06/03/23, Cameron Park, CA
#925, 06/03/23, Dunnigan, CA
#926, 06/03/23, Red Bluff, CA - South Main Street
#927, 06/03/23, Redding, CA

#928, 06/04/23, Creswell, OR

On day 2 of our annual trip to see our Daughter in Chicago. 1330 miles and only one new SC to show for it. Taking the I90/94 route across for the second time and loving it; scenic, light traffic, very few semis, deserted V3 chargers on I94. I've been alone at all the chargers, except for Billings MT, since Sprague WA. My favorite summer cross country route for sure. It'll be even better once they put in the new V3's in western MT.
Check-ins for 2023-06-03
- Pasco, WA (#1393)