Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of green pins, either later tonight or early tomorrow I will go for Fairfield, TX. It's green now :)

Just plugged in here. The chargers are behind the building but you can't get there from the gas station. You have to go around the drive through into the truck fueling only entrance.

Another odd this are these three plugs. It took me a moment to figure this out. Two are back-in, one is pull-on 🤣

Also be very careful when you exit. The pavement is just wide enough for a car and the drop off is enough to bottom out your car.

image.jpg

2D64DC69-CB01-4965-ADB2-2DAC7D5BF086.jpeg

Last edited:
Regarding Firsts: I just had a discussion with my wife, as the main half of our unique supercharging team.

In one sense, if you aren’t doing the leg-work to follow the unique site on TMC and you miss a first, well, I guess you are not a competitor. This is a competition, right?

From my perspective, I’m lucky to share Bay Area firsts with known First hunters here, but it wasn’t ever a goal.

I try to be a good citizen and pre-announce day of, but when I’m road-tripping like other folks have mentioned, if a Green pin shows up in my path, I won’t have time to pre-warn the group and I think that is fair. Whether I get it at noon or 11:59pm local time.

Getting acquainted with the new car with some local visits of sites that opened since I’ve last had a Tesla:
Check-ins for 2023-06-30
- Charlotte - Northlake Centre Pkwy, NC (#536)
- Matthews, NC (#537)
- Charlotte - Providence Rd, NC (#538)
- Fort Mill, SC (#539)

Added some temporary Xpel tracwrap for the ~3000 miles I’ll be doing before I get to Minnesota and have PPF done professionally.

IMG_7199.jpeg

Delivery video:

Just plugged in here. The chargers are behind the building but you can't get there from the gas station. You have to go around the drive through into the truck fueling only entrance.

Another odd this are these three plugs. It took me a moment to figure this out. Two are back-in, one is pull-on 🤣

Also be very careful when you exit. The pavement is just wide enough for a car and the drop off is enough to bottom out your car.

View attachment 952236

View attachment 952243
Thanks as always, @David99. That pull-in spot could also be used for someone with a trailer who could park parallel to it as long as the cable reaches. It's probably not how they planned for it to be used but it's a possibility.

The original Erie, PA location (below) has all of the stalls on a concrete platform that was reachable from either side. I always found this helpful for if/when someone was towing a boat, bikes, etc. and could pull alongside the entire row of them while the opposite site was fully open for normal parking/charging.

1688186060639.png

Check-ins for 2023-06-30
- Buena Park, CA - Beach Boulevard (#1497)
- Downey, CA - Stonewood Street (#1498)
- Downey, CA - Lakewood Boulevard (#1499)
- Commerce, CA - East Telegraph Road (#1500)
- Commerce, CA (#1501)
- Bell, CA - 4416 Gage Avenue (#1502)
- Los Angeles, CA - Alameda Street (#1503)
- Culver City, CA - Washington Boulevard (#1504)
- Los Angeles, CA - Venice Boulevard (#1505)
- Culver City, CA - 11924 Washington Blvd (#1506)
- Marina Del Rey, CA (#1507)
- Playa Vista, CA - West Jefferson Blvd (#1508)
- Culver City, CA (#1509)
- Hawthorne, CA - West 120th Street (#1510)
- Hawthorne, CA - El Segundo Boulevard (#1511)
- Redondo Beach, CA (#1512)
- Manhattan Beach, CA (#1513)
- Hermosa Beach, CA (#1514)
- Torrance, CA (#1515)
- Long Beach, CA - Long Beach Boulevard (#1516)
- Lakewood, CA (#1517)
- Cerritos, CA - Los Cerritos Center (#1518)
- Long Beach, CA (#1519)
- Cypress, CA (#1520)
- Westminster, CA (#1521)
- Fountain Valley, CA - Warner Avenue (#1522)
- Fountain Valley, CA (#1523)
- Costa Mesa, CA - Hyland Avenue (#1524)
- Newport Beach, CA (#1525)
- Irvine, CA - Michelson Drive (#1526)
- Irvine, CA - Main Street (#1527)
- Tustin, CA - Flight Way (#1528)
- Tustin, CA - Red Hill Avenue (#1529)
- Tustin, CA (#1530)
- Tustin, CA - Franklin Avenue (#1531)
- Irvine, CA - Culver Drive (#1532)
- Irvine, CA - Walnut Ave (#1533)

IMG_3095.jpeg

Thanks for the invite, @Limited , but I am a little tired after all these check-ins. Enjoy your first in Ventura!

<snip>
I try to be a good citizen and pre-announce day of, but when I’m road-tripping like other folks have mentioned, if a Green pin shows up in my path, I won’t have time to pre-warn the group and I think that is fair. Whether I get it at noon or 11:59pm local time.
Obviously, it is sometimes (often?) unplanned of hitting a green pin when road tripping and not always having a chance to check the forum, the map, others' posts, etc. That's fine and I've probably hit some of those as well. I thought it was discussed eons ago that the polite thing to do when you stumble upon a green pin is to post it to the forum at the first chance you have.

Since most of us are checking in to the location from a cell phone then you should have time at that charger to copy the check-in info and post to the thread. That gives everyone the most amount of time to react to it. What annoys me is when someone bags a first at, say, 9 am but doesn't post about their day until 10 pm and way at the beginning of the day and 2 or 5 or 15 chargers earlier was a First visit but they are only giving others 2 hrs of notice instead of basically all day. Or worse, posting after Midnight locally of a previous day's visits when it includes a First thus giving NOBODY a chance at it.

I had this exact scenario earlier this week. I planned to hit the 2 green pins first thing from home and then 3 more new-to-me ones after that but they weren't green so were not a priority to post about. I prefer to make a single post for a day's charges but this time I posted after the 2 First visits and then later that day posted the rest of the new-to-me locations. I feel this is the most fair it can be. That way whether you announced intentions or stumble upon one accidentally if it is announced to the thread as soon as you are aware then it's the best chance for others to be warned.

Took the kids for a few days down to San Diego for their first visit to Legoland and missed the first in Burbank. Congrats to @Thinkje for grabbing that one out of my back yard! 😁 And wow, 1500 is impressive!

As for Burbank tonight, something fishy going on that I haven't seen before. All stalls lit up but nav said was full when I left town, then temp closure, then 3 available when I arrived. I plugged into probably 6 or 7 stalls getting only a blue light with charging equipment not ready error. One person was actively charging however. Pulled in on both sides of that car to finally find one working. I suspect only one bank of 3 or 4 working tonight but I have no idea why. Watched a few people plug in then leave in frustration but I was successful in helping out some folks.

Check-ins for 2023-06-30
- Ventura, CA (#727) (First to check-in)
- Burbank - N Victory Blvd, CA (#728)

20230630_211237.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-06-30
- Buena Park, CA - Beach Boulevard (#1497)
- Downey, CA - Stonewood Street (#1498)
- Downey, CA - Lakewood Boulevard (#1499)
- Commerce, CA - East Telegraph Road (#1500)
- Commerce, CA (#1501)
- Bell, CA - 4416 Gage Avenue (#1502)
- Los Angeles, CA - Alameda Street (#1503)
- Culver City, CA - Washington Boulevard (#1504)
- Los Angeles, CA - Venice Boulevard (#1505)
- Culver City, CA - 11924 Washington Blvd (#1506)
- Marina Del Rey, CA (#1507)
- Playa Vista, CA - West Jefferson Blvd (#1508)
- Culver City, CA (#1509)
- Hawthorne, CA - West 120th Street (#1510)
- Hawthorne, CA - El Segundo Boulevard (#1511)
- Redondo Beach, CA (#1512)
- Manhattan Beach, CA (#1513)
- Hermosa Beach, CA (#1514)
- Torrance, CA (#1515)
- Long Beach, CA - Long Beach Boulevard (#1516)
- Lakewood, CA (#1517)
- Cerritos, CA - Los Cerritos Center (#1518)
- Long Beach, CA (#1519)
- Cypress, CA (#1520)
- Westminster, CA (#1521)
- Fountain Valley, CA - Warner Avenue (#1522)
- Fountain Valley, CA (#1523)
- Costa Mesa, CA - Hyland Avenue (#1524)
- Newport Beach, CA (#1525)
- Irvine, CA - Michelson Drive (#1526)
- Irvine, CA - Main Street (#1527)
- Tustin, CA - Flight Way (#1528)
- Tustin, CA - Red Hill Avenue (#1529)
- Tustin, CA (#1530)
- Tustin, CA - Franklin Avenue (#1531)
- Irvine, CA - Culver Drive (#1532)
- Irvine, CA - Walnut Ave (#1533)

View attachment 952289

Thanks for the invite, @Limited , but I am a little tired after all these check-ins. Enjoy your first in Ventura!
Curious about your technique for this epic string of days, er weeks! What sort of hours and miles are you putting in? Car camping? Had to kiss my record quarter goodbye😂

Spain - Norway, day 2:

Check-ins for 2023-06-30
- Bron, France (#472)
- Beynost, France (#473)
- Bourg-en-Bresse, France (#474) (First to check-in)
- Tournus, France (#475)
- Chalon-sur-Saône, France (#476)
- Beaune Nord, France (#477)
- Montbéliard, France (#478) (First to check-in)
- Eimeldingen, Germany (#479) (First to check-in)
- Colmar, France (#480)
- Strasbourg Nord, France (#481) (First to check-in)
- Offenburg, Germany (#482) (First to check-in)

I’ve been reading the discussions on “(First to check-in)”. As a suggestion, how about using the “Inserted” data rather than the “When” data? Define a “First” as inserting the visit into supercharging.life within 24 hours of anyone inserting a first visit. If anyone inserts an earlier “When” but it is inserted after 24 hours, they are denied the “First” for not reporting it in a timely manner. This gives everyone a full 24 hours to obtain a “First”. Once a “First” is obtained, it could never be taken away. This fixes the problem of someone reporting a “First” late in the day or a new competitor reporting an earlier visit. The notation “(First to check-in)” is still correct. It does not mean first to visit, it means first to report a visit.

Is it possible in supercharging.life to put a 24 hour delay in the pin turning from green to red after the first reported check-in?

None of this solves the problem of not reporting it on TMC.

• Love
Reactions: Darren S
Curious about your technique for this epic string of days, er weeks! What sort of hours and miles are you putting in? Car camping? Had to kiss my record quarter goodbye😂
There was a record quarter? I just hadn’t been to the West Coast for several years, and never to Southern California. No special technique and no driving at night if I can help it. 🙂

Check-ins for 2023-06-30
- Boulder - 28th St, CO (#1176) (First to check-in)

Just noticed this one. Since I needed to come to Boulder anyway... Still 8 hours for interested parties to get a CO-first. View attachment 952198

There's a touchless car wash and detailing shop here:
I saw that last night on facebook; but too late to drive just 1 hour. Oh well.

Reactions: TreborThickweb
Obviously, it is sometimes (often?) unplanned of hitting a green pin when road tripping and not always having a chance to check the forum, the map, others' posts, etc. That's fine and I've probably hit some of those as well. I thought it was discussed eons ago that the polite thing to do when you stumble upon a green pin is to post it to the forum at the first chance you have.

Since most of us are checking in to the location from a cell phone then you should have time at that charger to copy the check-in info and post to the thread. That gives everyone the most amount of time to react to it. What annoys me is when someone bags a first at, say, 9 am but doesn't post about their day until 10 pm and way at the beginning of the day and 2 or 5 or 15 chargers earlier was a First visit but they are only giving others 2 hrs of notice instead of basically all day. Or worse, posting after Midnight locally of a previous day's visits when it includes a First thus giving NOBODY a chance at it.

I had this exact scenario earlier this week. I planned to hit the 2 green pins first thing from home and then 3 more new-to-me ones after that but they weren't green so were not a priority to post about. I prefer to make a single post for a day's charges but this time I posted after the 2 First visits and then later that day posted the rest of the new-to-me locations. I feel this is the most fair it can be. That way whether you announced intentions or stumble upon one accidentally if it is announced to the thread as soon as you are aware then it's the best chance for others to be warned.
I definitely try to be aware and post Firsts in a timely manner. I use the browser in the car for checking in but it is AT&T, so sometimes you have a dead cell zone. My recent visit to El Portal, CA as an example. It wasn’t a first but there is almost zero coverage for both Verizon (phone) and AT&T (car) in the Hwy140 canyon. The Post Office in Mariposa had enough coverage to check in for both, but it took 10+ minutes.

Check-ins for 2023-07-01
- Nottuln, Germany (#495)
- Solingen, Germany (#496)
- Bonn, Germany (#497) (First to check-in)
- Kerpen, Germany (#498)
- Liège, Belgium (#499)
- Weert, Netherlands (#500)

No stuffed or alive animals this time - so I'll post a screenshot from TeslaFi. Please note that it's only because of spacetime curvature that the route via Belgium and the Netherlands looks a bit strange. In reality of course it was the shortest route possible. 🙃Screenshot_20230701-193930.png