Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-07-12
- Sweetwater, TX (#1710)
- Clyde, TX (#1711)
- Cisco, TX (#1712)
- Fort Worth, TX - Eastchase Parkway (#1713)
- Arlington, TX - East Bardin Road (#1714)
- Dallas, TX - Mountain Creek Parkway (#1715)
- Irving, TX (#1716)
- Denton, TX - South Interstate 35 (#1717)
Starting to have overlapping paths today. Perhaps that green pin meetup may happen 😊

Fair warning

Wisconsin
Prairie du Chien

Check-ins for 2023-07-12
- Grapevine - E Northwest Hwy, TX (#2301)
- Irving, TX (#2302)
- Terrell, TX (#2303)
- Royse City, TX (#2304)
- Plano - W Spring Creek Pkwy, TX (#2305)
- Denton - S I-35 E, TX (#2306)
- El Dorado - Towanda Service Plaza, KS (#2307)
- Abilene, KS (#2308)

Check-ins for 2023-07-13
- Topeka - Topeka Service Area, KS (#2309)
- Overland Park, KS (#2310)

Check-ins for 2023-07-13
- Aire de Cambarette, France (#2225)
- Aire de Vidauban Sud, France (#2226)
- Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France (#2227) (First to check-in)
- Mougins, France (#2228)
- Cagnes-sur-Mer, France (#2229)
- Nice, France (#2230)
- Imperia, Italy (#2231)
- Vado Ligure, Italy (#2232)
- Varazze, Italy (#2233)
- Forte dei Marmi, Italy (#2234)

Tough day out on the roads. A planned 8 or 9 hour drive (including charging) ended up being 13.5 hours. Mostly due to the typical ill-timed Italian construction projects. I hadn't been in Italy for about 20 years but as soon as I got stuck in ridiculous traffic for seemingly no good reason, all the memories came flooding back :)

Cagnes-sur-Mer is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad supercharger. Difficult to maneuver into the stalls on a busy one lane road and at least 2 of the stalls were not working consistently. There's literally no place to wait when it is full (and it was). After about 20 minutes I finally got a stall and it didn't work. While I had waited another guy was jockeying from a different stall that didn't work. I was about to give up and leave, when finally the lone guy remaining who was plugged in to a seemingly functional stall when I arrived got up and left. I quickly jumped into his stall, charged for about a minute and left.

Cagnes-sur-Mer is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad supercharger. Difficult to maneuver into the stalls on a busy one lane road and at least 2 of the stalls were not working consistently. There's literally no place to wait when it is full (and it was). After about 20 minutes I finally got a stall and it didn't work. While I had waited another guy was jockeying from a different stall that didn't work. I was about to give up and leave, when finally the lone guy remaining who was plugged in to a seemingly functional stall when I arrived got up and left. I quickly jumped into his stall, charged for about a minute and left.

On streetview:

Check-ins for 2023-07-13
- El Dorado, KS (#1718)
- Abilene, KS (#1719)
- Topeka - Topeka Service Area, KS (#1720)
- Lawrence, KS (#1721)
- Overland Park, KS (#1722)
- Liberty, MO (#1723)
- Concordia, MO (#1724)
- Columbia, MO - West Broadway (#1725)

Visited the Dwight Eisenhower Museum and Library in Abilene.

IMG_3235.jpeg

Didn’t take this exit on I-70, even though it was calling my name. 😁

IMG_9563.jpeg

Time for some long overdue fun…

Check-ins for 2023-07-13
- Buttonwillow - Cal Club Rd, CA (#261)
- Bakersfield - S Enos Ln, CA (#262)
- Castaic, CA (#263)
- Valencia, CA (#264)
- Newhall, CA (#265)
- Granada Hills, CA (#266)
- Northridge, CA (#267)
- Sherman Oaks - Ventura Blvd, CA (#268)
- Los Angeles - W Olympic Blvd, CA (#269)
- Santa Monica - Cloverfield Blvd, CA (#270)
- Santa Monica, CA (#271)

Bruce.

Norway - Italy, day 2:

Check-ins for 2023-07-13
- Irxleben, Germany (#499)
- Hohenwarsleben, Germany (#500)
- Leipzig-Flughafen, Germany (#501)
- Nempitz, Germany (#502)
- Hermsdorf, Germany (#503)
- Schleiz, Germany (#504)
- Münchberg-Nord, Germany (#505)
- Erlangen, Germany (#506)
- Feucht, Germany (#507)
- Greding, Germany (#508)
- Kösching, Germany (#509)
- Reichertshofen, Germany (#510)
- Schweitenkirchen, Germany (#511)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (#512)
- Eching, Germany (#513)
- Kirchheim bei München (SC), Germany (#514)
- Vaterstetten, Germany (#515)
- Brunnthal, Germany (#516)
- Holzkirchen, Germany (#517)
- Weyarn, Germany (#518)
- Rosenheim, Germany (#519)
- Bernau am Chiemsee, Germany (#520)
- Niederndorf, Austria (#521)

This trip keeps getting better 😀

Quite a few visits yesterday, but Schleiz, Germany stands out. Showing as "Temporary Closure" in the nav, but it was close to the main road so we pulled off anyway. All the stalls where offline and service guys busy correcting a very bad installation job. Got talking to them and explained about the competition, they thought it was awesome and powered up one stall for me to get a brief charge. How is that for exellent service 😎

Check-ins for 2023-07-13
- El Dorado, KS (#1718)
- Abilene, KS (#1719)
- Topeka - Topeka Service Area, KS (#1720)
- Lawrence, KS (#1721)
- Overland Park, KS (#1722)
- Liberty, MO (#1723)
- Concordia, MO (#1724)
- Columbia, MO - West Broadway (#1725)

Visited the Dwight Eisenhower Museum and Library in Abilene.

View attachment 956092

Didn’t take this exit on I-70, even though it was calling my name. 😁

View attachment 956093
Several shared chargers recently, but not the green pin. Noticed Ike’s library as I drove by.

We took a nice trip to celebrate a special event at The Greenbrier in West Virginia. Very nice setting, but not cheap! We added a few superchargers on our trip.

Please add the following for me:

July 10, 2023

Cumberland, MD
McHenry, MD
Morgantown, WV - Earl L Core Rd
Fairmont, WV
Weston, WV
Sutton, WV
Lewisburg, WV

July 12, 2023

Princeton, WV
Atkins, WV
Lexington, VA - East Nelson St
Raphine, VA
Fredericksburg, VA - Jefferson Davis Hwy

First Alert: I plan to visit Portland - N Pavilion Ave, OR today, probably between noon and 1 pm. Will also stop by Ridgefield, Clackamas and Salem Mission St.
I'm here now, so we'll get to share the first, probably with @E-GAL as well. I'm leaving town for the weekend, otherwise I'd hang out to meet up!

#940, 07/14/23, Portland, OR - North Pavillion Avenue

Please note, the pin in the nav is in the wrong spot. The actual supercharger is in the Jimmy John's parking lot.

20230714_084811.jpg
20230714_084622.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-07-13
- Fenton, MO (#2311)
- St. Louis - Riverview Dr, MO (#2312)
- Mt. Vernon - South 42nd St, IL (#2313)
- Champaign - W Kirby Ave, IL (#2314)
- Villa Park, IL (#2315)
- Lakemoor, IL (#2316)
- Fitchburg, WI (#2317)
- Prairie du Chien, WI (#2318) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2023-07-14
- Eagan, MN (#2319)
- Marshall, MN (#2320)

END?

Last edited: