Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reporting on a couple novel situations in the last 24 hours. Heretofore an unlit pedestal was the dreaded sign of an inoperable charger. I was concerned with a late night arrival this morning at a previously unvisited station that was unlit across the board. As I backed up, the parking lot lights and the red Tesla pedestals illuminated and posed no issue. Fast forward to tonight when I approached another set of completely dark pedestals. I thought they’d light up again through motion activation. Alas, they did not. Now quite concerned, I plugged in expecting to be skunked. Car charged as normal and the pedestals never lit up. That is all.
Was the dark location Hilton Head? Town ordinances prevent Tesla from having lit signage, so the TESLA lights have been disconnected. The white lights facing down are still hooked up.

Looks like I missed @AZ Ed at Scappoose by about an hour.

I’m sorry we missed each other. I spent more time at Scappoose than I had planned. It was a pleasant stop for me. In the small park there was a family having a picnic, a young couple setting on the grass talking and some kids playing on the playground equipment. A birthday party for a 5 year old had just ended in the library. I went inside for the restroom and they offered me some leftover birthday cake and a soda. I asked them how to pronounce the town name. They said it’s like papoose. Really nice people there.

Check-ins for 2023-07-10
- Seattle - 1201 2nd Avenue, WA (#919)
- Tukwila - Strander Blvd, WA (#920)
- Renton - SW 41st St, WA (#921)

I finally got Seattle - 1201 2nd Avenue. That was the only one I missed the last time I was in the area 2 years ago. That lone red dot irritated me for a while.

I spent most of today visiting friends who live on Vashion Island, a very interesting place. It seems like everyone knows everyone and there is no need to lock your cars or house. The only way to get there is by ferries. My friends have been spending summers there for 17 years and decided to sell their house in Scottsdale and move to Vashion permanently. I’ve heard it described as being like “Mayberry” the TV series.

We're setting of for Italy tomorrow. Arriving near Rieti on saturday. Going to stay for 1 week before driving north again. I'll message you when we're in Italy, perhaps we can meet up.
I'll be driving from Milan to Naples on the 19th and hunting superchargers along the way. That's probably the only time that would work for me as I'll be with family the whole time while in Italy so difficult to coordinate with everyone. I may or may not have a family member or two with me that day. They already bought train tickets, but that was before they knew I'd be there with a car.

Reactions: NKYTA and Bredo
Finally picked up the three pins in my backyard on my way to see Colonel Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade.
Haha nice. I was a huge Primus fan during my teenage years and somewhat randomly Les became a friend of a close friend of mine recently. I haven't met him yet, but there's a reasonable chance that I will at some point in the future. I still think he is probably the best bass player ever but his style is a little too niche for most people.

• Love
Reactions: israndy and GHammer
Check-ins for 2023-07-10
- Riom, France (#2173) (First to check-in)
- Clermont-Ferrand, France (#2174)
- Montluçon - Aire des Vérités, France (#2175)
- Aire du Bourbonnais, France (#2176) (First to check-in)
- Avallon, France (#2177)
- Auxerre, France (#2178)
- Troyes - Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres, France (#2179)
- Aire de Châteauvillain - Val Marnay, France (#2180)
- Aire de Châteauvillain - Orges, France (#2181)
- Val-de-Meuse, France (#2182)

Check-ins for 2023-07-11
- Montbéliard, France (#2183)
- Besançon, France (#2184)
- Dijon, France (#2185)

This was a long day with relatively few new to me superchargers. I was already planning a late hotel check-in, but then I noticed that there were actually dueling service area superchargers in Chateauvillain. This was an annoying backtrack which added over a half hour to my driving day. Then after that I missed an exit which also added another half hour of driving (and more tolls!). Missing an exit or highway connection while on these toll roads is almost catastrophic.

Anyways, hoping to sleep for a few hours now and have a big day in terms of numbers tomorrow.

Check-ins for 2023-07-10
- Cordes Lakes, AZ (#1683)
- New River, AZ (#1684)
- Wickenburg, AZ (#1685)
- Buckeye, AZ (#1686)
- Glendale, AZ (#1687)
- Phoenix, AZ - Agua Fria Freeway (#1688)
- Phoenix, AZ - East Mayo Boulevard (#1689)
- Scottsdale, AZ - North Kierland Blvd. (#1690)
- Scottsdale, AZ - N. Scottsdale Road (#1691)
- Scottsdale, AZ - East Shea Boulevard (#1692)
- Phoenix, AZ - East Camelback Road (#1693)
- Phoenix, AZ - North 19th Avenue (#1694)
- Tempe, AZ (#1695)
- Mesa, AZ (#1696)
- Chandler, AZ (#1697)
- Casa Grande, AZ (#1698)
- Eloy, AZ (#1699)
- Tucson, AZ - West River Road (#1700)
- Tucson, AZ - East Skyline Drive (#1701)
- Tucson, AZ (#1702)
- Willcox, AZ (#1703)

IMG_9187.jpeg

I just discovered there were three I hadn't added previously.

Las Vegas NM
Santa Rosa NM
Dallas Park Lane TX

Tied for 90th position! I don't understand how I've added so few and I'm still in the top 100. We should be recruiting harder for the competition!

Having more competitors would indeed be good! But I see that you have visited 116 unique Superchargers. I don't think most people outside our competition (i.e. "normal people") would consider that to be "few". :cool:

Bruce.

Having more competitors would indeed be good! But I see that you have visited 116 unique Superchargers. I don't think most people outside our competition (i.e. "normal people") would consider that to be "few". :cool:

Bruce.

I supposed that's true - I'm comparing my Tesla experience to my other vehicles, and I had driven each of them quite a lot as well. All of which is vastly more than the average person.

In fact, I was just scrolling through the thread about a failed battery in a 9 year old car that had less than 50,000 miles on it. I did more than that many miles in 2 years!

Reactions: bmah