Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Mr. S for his fine explanation. You see, my situation is caused by user misapplication of the choices to navigate to a particular Supercharger. I would estimate that close to 3/4 of the time, I use the drop-down selection under navigation to direct to the Supercharger. That way, the system starts routing to the Supercharger. There is no supplemental information presented on that list of the proximate Superchargers.

For example, the supercharge.life shows a new location for me. It is labelled River City--Harold Hill Ave. It is ridiculously simple for me to select that location from the drop down menu and then navigate. The other method requires an additional step not to mention guessing which red pin it is if there are two within a stone's throw of each other.

As a person with zero knowledge of the tech side of things it just leaves me scratching my head. If you do X, you get a lot of detailed information. If you do Y instead, you do not. And for me, generally, doing Y has been my default method and much easier when driving alone.

And, I have taken to using the app of late to push directions to the Supercharger at times if I am getting ready to depart and am away from the car.

Perhaps it is time for this old dog to learn a new trick as he is dragged kicking and screaming. One can hope.

Thanks to Mr. S for his fine explanation. You see, my situation is caused by user misapplication of the choices to navigate to a particular Supercharger. I would estimate that close to 3/4 of the time, I use the drop-down selection under navigation to direct to the Supercharger. That way, the system starts routing to the Supercharger. There is no supplemental information presented on that list of the proximate Superchargers.

For example, the supercharge.life shows a new location for me. It is labelled River City--Harold Hill Ave. It is ridiculously simple for me to select that location from the drop down menu and then navigate. The other method requires an additional step not to mention guessing which red pin it is if there are two within a stone's throw of each other.

As a person with zero knowledge of the tech side of things it just leaves me scratching my head. If you do X, you get a lot of detailed information. If you do Y instead, you do not. And for me, generally, doing Y has been my default method and much easier when driving alone.

And, I have taken to using the app of late to push directions to the Supercharger at times if I am getting ready to depart and am away from the car.

Perhaps it is time for this old dog to learn a new trick as he is dragged kicking and screaming. One can hope.
Just a new habit. As you are approaching the SC pin associated with a garage on final approach, just tap it to get pertinent info. In Europe, there are a lot of supplemental facts because gates are common. Some have license plate readers that you’ll need to register with at the property and others have gate codes to let you in. It’s always nice to know what level to search in a multi story garage. 95% of the time, it’s an unnecessary step because you’re working in two dimensions.

Check-ins for 2023-07-17
- Aire de l’Abis, France (#2253)
- Aire du Granier, France (#2254)
- Chambéry Barberaz, France (#2255)
- Chambéry, France (#2256)
- Annecy - Seynod, France (#2257)
- Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, France (#2258)
- Archamps, France (#2259)
- Sallanches, France (#2260)
- Megève, France (#2261)
- Aosta, Italy - A5 dir. Torino (#2262)
- Aosta - off highway, Italy (#2263) (First to check-in)
- Aosta - A5 dir. Mont-Blanc, Italy (#2264) (First to check-in)
- Grandate, Italy (#2265)
- Bergamo Dalmine, Italy (#2266) (First to check-in)
- Brescia, Italy (#2267)
- Adda Nord, Italy (#2268)
- Adda Sud, Italy (#2269)

Another productive, enjoyable day of supercharger hunting!!

Aosta was a rare turnpike treble. All 3 of the superchargers are within about 10 ft of each other but it took me almost an hour and countless trips through toll plazas to plug in at all of them. There was a potential workaround which involved driving on grass and over a large curb, but I would need to be in my home country and in a Cybertruck to attempt that one. Definitely wasn't going to risk deportation and bottom out my rental Model 3 hard *twice* :)

Got to experience the Mount Blanc tunnel for the first and hopefully the last time. There seems to be a lot of security theater around this one, presumably because of the big accident back in the 90s. It was a two-hour delay just to get into the tunnel. And the toll was like 56 Euros! And somehow they have a border checkpoint even though France and Italy have been EU members since forever. Huh?!? That one made no sense to me. The Frejus Tunnel the day before had a similar length and cost, but without the security theater, traffic, and border checkpoint/customs.

I also somehow managed to cross paths with the Tour de France for like the 3rd time on this trip. I really should have looked at the schedule before I started darting around France in July. Judging by all the RVs and campers on the side of the road, I must have driven up to Megeve right after the cyclists rolled through :)

I usually dont post "first" warnings as @StefanSarzio and myself wont ever act on such information, but this time @PLUS EV is in Italy so I'll try to rememeber to do so.

Fair warning, I will be visiting Carsoli Oricola, Rome (all 3) and Tarquinia today.
I'm not much of a first chaser and even if I were, my plans for Italy are pretty well set in stone at this point so I wouldn't be able to chase them anyways. No need to post first warnings on my behalf!

Reactions: Bredo
...and...thus concludes my first big Supercharger hunting trip.

Check-ins for 2023-07-17
- Calabasas - Commons Way, CA (#342)
- Ventura, CA (#343)
- Ojai, CA (#344)
- Montecito, CA (#345)
- Santa Barbara - Anacapa St, CA (#346)
- Santa Maria, CA (#347)
- San Ardo, CA (#348)

Bonus: Meeting up for coffee with @corywright as my last stop before getting home.

A few stats:

5 days
1458 miles
467 kWh
321 Wh/mi

88 new-to-me Superchargers visited
4 revisited Superchargers (2 to take photos where I didn't have them before, 2 to necessity charge)

Bruce.

Stayed in the Union Square portion of San Francisco for the weekend and walked a large chunk of the city, it was...interesting. Pretty fun having the Deadheads mixed in with the indigenous folks. Got skunked at the San Fran-16th street SC, that one should probably be marked temp closure till they get it sorted out. Fell victim to another rapid unexpected tire pressure release just before getting off I80 at Vacaville. Luckily this time it was only a single shot and I had a compact spare with me so no flatbed. Changed the tire at the supercharger and limped down 80 to an American Tire near my hotel in Rocklin, they'll have a replacement for me in the morning.
20230716_213430.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-07-16
- Palo Alto - Bryant St, CA (#1442)
- San Jose - Saratoga Ave, CA (#1443)
- Milpitas - S Abbott Ave, CA (#1444)

Check-ins for 2023-07-17
- Walnut Creek - Oak Grove Rd, CA (#1445)
- Vallejo - Solano Ave, CA (#1446)
- Fairfield - 3001 Travis Blvd, CA (#1447)
- Vacaville - Alamo Dr, CA (#1448)

Stayed in the Union Square portion of San Francisco for the weekend and walked a large chunk of the city, it was...interesting. Pretty fun having the Deadheads mixed in with the indigenous folks. Got skunked at the San Fran-16th street SC, that one should probably be marked temp closure till they get it sorted out. Fell victim to another rapid unexpected tire pressure release just before getting off I80 at Vacaville. Luckily this time it was only a single shot and I had a compact spare with me so no flatbed. Changed the tire at the supercharger and limped down 80 to an American Tire near my hotel in Rocklin, they'll have a replacement for me in the morning.
View attachment 957224
Check-ins for 2023-07-16
- Palo Alto - Bryant St, CA (#1442)
- San Jose - Saratoga Ave, CA (#1443)
- Milpitas - S Abbott Ave, CA (#1444)

Check-ins for 2023-07-17
- Walnut Creek - Oak Grove Rd, CA (#1445)
- Vallejo - Solano Ave, CA (#1446)
- Fairfield - 3001 Travis Blvd, CA (#1447)
- Vacaville - Alamo Dr, CA (#1448)
Too bad we couldn’t have welcomed you with new Bay Area SCs. Hoped you waved. Looks like not even @bmah will miss Peninsula SCs while he is down South. Such is this game.

I'm not much of a first chaser and even if I were, my plans for Italy are pretty well set in stone at this point so I wouldn't be able to chase them anyways. No need to post first warnings on my behalf!
I'm going to visit Perugia South on of these days, if thats in your travel plans, give me a heads up and we could possibly have a meet up 👍

...and...thus concludes my first big Supercharger hunting trip.

Check-ins for 2023-07-17
- Calabasas - Commons Way, CA (#342)
- Ventura, CA (#343)
- Ojai, CA (#344)
- Montecito, CA (#345)
- Santa Barbara - Anacapa St, CA (#346)
- Santa Maria, CA (#347)
- San Ardo, CA (#348)

Bonus: Meeting up for coffee with @corywright as my last stop before getting home.

A few stats:

5 days
1458 miles
467 kWh
321 Wh/mi

88 new-to-me Superchargers visited
4 revisited Superchargers (2 to take photos where I didn't have them before, 2 to necessity charge)

Bruce.
Now mow the lawn and fix that leaky pipe!!

I'm going to visit Perugia South on of these days, if thats in your travel plans, give me a heads up and we could possibly have a meet up 👍
I’m going to hit that one tomorrow on my long drive from Milan to Naples. My best guess is around 6pm but I could be off my 1-2 hours depending on family stuff in the morning. I’ll have a much better idea once I actually get in the car and out of Milan. I’ll send you a DM here then.

Reactions: Bredo
@Bredo I sent this as a DM but reposting here to be sure you see it. I decided not to go to Perugia today. Long drive ahead. Happy travels!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm charging in Piacenza now. Unfortunately I've decided not to go to Perugia today as my arrival in Naples would be extremely late and I have plans with family in the morning. They took the high speed train from Milan like a sane person would :) Anyways, I decided my plan to hit every supercharger down the west coast and in Central Italy was too ambitious as the drive from Milan to Naples is quite long already. So I am going to save the 3 in Central Italy (Perugia, Magliano Sabina, and Carsoli Oricola) for my trip up the east coast which will be about two weeks from now.

Also, Perugia is currently showing as a Temporary Closure in the Nav. Those are often false reports, but it is yet another reason for me to save it for later. Hope all is well on your trip and hopefully our paths will cross again in the future, perhaps in Norway or the US!