Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
7/24/2023. Quincy WA (#474)
My sorta of annual trip to Grand Coulee Dam trip. This charger sure give a bit more flexibility on routes to the Dam.
While you're in the area, I highly recommend visiting the Rocky Reach Dam visitor's center. The grounds are beautifully landscaped, the visitor's center has more to do than Grand Coulee, and you can watch fish go up the fish ladder and down the slide. There is also a free 70 amp destination charger. :cool:

Italy - Norway, last day:

Check-ins for 2023-07-26
- Beelitz, Germany (#569)
- Herzsprung, Germany (#570)
- Linstow, Germany (#571) (First to check-in)
- Wismar, Germany (#572)
- Maribo, Denmark (#573) (First to check-in)
- Taastrup - City 2, Denmark (#574) (First to check-in)
- Copenhagen North - Lyngby Storcenter, Denmark (#575) (First to check-in)

When clearing up around Berlin, I drove by the Tesla Giga Factory. SC was marked as out of service, but with my resent experience with such SC's I thought I give it a try.

The SC's was partly fenced in and no lights in the stalls. Backing up to test if they where online, I soon realised not everyone could be won over by our little contest. Before I got out of the car, a man came running towards me, swearing in german. Not understanding a word, but the meaning was quite clear and I had to leave one pin remaining in Berlin on my map.

You can't win them all I guess 😎

Check-ins for 2023-07-26
- Brindisi, Italy (#2289) (First to check-in)
- Cerignola, Italy (#2290)
- Montenero di Bisaccia, Italy (#2291)

Had to leave Sicily without even bagging the two superchargers :-( I even put the car on the ferry twice! lol! It probably would have been fine to go hit them today as the weather seemed quite a bit better, but it's hard to get good information over here and they definitely aren't as cautious about closing the roads or posting warnings about the fires. So I decided it wasn't worth the risk and the extra 6-8 hours of driving.

My sister canceled the 10-day Sicily portion of our trip. I thought it was a bit of an overreaction, but the trip has gone fairly poorly up to this point and they just weren't in the mood to deal with another potentially difficult situation. So we both headed north and maybe we will meet up somewhere later, or maybe I will just add another 10 days worth of hunting to my trip?!?

Was pleasantly surprised to encounter an unseasonably cool night in the Puglia region. My sister lived in Foggia for a couple years and I once spent an August there and it can be Las Vegas hot at times. I believe it even has the record for hottest temperature ever recorded in Europe (may be broken this week). But tonight it was 75F around sunset and not very humid so that was great. Further north, I think I even felt some upper 60s. It's been totally crazy how the heat waves have just follwed me around wherever I go for the last 3 weeks (and don't get me started on the a/c situation in Europe lol), but tonight I finally caught a break.

Check-ins for 2023-07-27
- Ventura, CA (#2348)
- Burbank - N Victory Blvd, CA (#2349)
- Pasadena - Shoppers Ln, CA (#2350)
- Azusa, CA (#2351)
- Vernon, CA (#2352)
- Long Beach - Long Beach Blvd, CA (#2353)
- Yorba Linda, CA (#2354)
- Tustin - Franklin Ave, CA (#2355)
- Newport Beach, CA (#2356)
- Laguna Hills, CA (#2357)
- Carlsbad - Van Allen Way, CA (#2358)

While you're in the area, I highly recommend visiting the Rocky Reach Dam visitor's center. The grounds are beautifully landscaped, the visitor's center has more to do than Grand Coulee, and you can watch fish go up the fish ladder and down the slide. There is also a free 70 amp destination charger. :cool:
Indeed. Rocky Reach has the best little museum and the L2 chargers provided by Chelan PUD and the local Chevy dealer is handy as are all the Plug-In Central Washington L2 units scattered from Newhalem to Soap Lake. The electricity provided by the two public utility districts for Chelan and Douglas county provide some of the cheapest electricity I’ve heard of at something like 3 cents/kWh. With the long drives many have I’m surprised EVs are more popular there. For fans of hydro electric the Art Deco Gorge power house at Newhalem is my favorite and there are free L2 chargers sorta close by. And Wildhorse visitor center near Vantage is great. Ask the staff and you can usually plug into one of the NEMA 14-50 and watch the turbines spin up while picnicking or hiking. But that drive up the grand Coolee from Quincy to Gran Coulee is beautiful.

Indeed. Rocky Reach has the best little museum and the L2 chargers provided by Chelan PUD and the local Chevy dealer is handy as are all the Plug-In Central Washington L2 units scattered from Newhalem to Soap Lake. The electricity provided by the two public utility districts for Chelan and Douglas county provide some of the cheapest electricity I’ve heard of at something like 3 cents/kWh. With the long drives many have I’m surprised EVs are more popular there. For fans of hydro electric the Art Deco Gorge power house at Newhalem is my favorite and there are free L2 chargers sorta close by. And Wildhorse visitor center near Vantage is great. Ask the staff and you can usually plug into one of the NEMA 14-50 and watch the turbines spin up while picnicking or hiking. But that drive up the grand Coolee from Quincy to Gran Coulee is beautiful.
Oh yeah, Gorge is great. I was up there the other day with friends from Portland. Got some great pictures from Diablo Dam, too.

Check-ins for 2023-07-25
- Edgewater, CO (#564)
- Silverthorne - Ruby Ranch Rd, CO (#565)
- Edwards, CO (#566)
- Parachute, CO (#567)
- Moab - N Main St, UT (#568)

Check-ins for 2023-07-26
- Fernley, NV (#569)

That is -30- for this journey. Skipped the two in Sparks and Reno for another time. I could make it home directly from Fernley with 85% with one 10-minute charge in Copperopolis. Venturing further west then south would have added nearly an hour, and I was hangry and itching to get home and across the mountains before it got dark.

At Copperopolis some guy in an X towing small a U-Haul trailer full of outdoorsy type items for boating and camping pulled alongside the Supercharger and effectively blocked 6/12 of the stalls. Four on the west end and two on the east end were available. If others had bookended him, he would have been fixed and forced to uncouple. Two others were charging when I arrived. Not sure if this person's approach was right or not. It was 7 PM on a July evening with a number of restaurants close by. And there is a lot of activity in the Sierra foothills during summer. I probably would not have had an issue had he done this between 9PM and 9AM when traffic would be very nonexistent.

Check-ins for 2023-07-26
- Burney, CA (#2338)
- Grass Valley, CA (#2339)
- Cameron Park, CA (#2340)
- Vacaville - Alamo Dr, CA (#2341)
- Walnut Creek - Oak Grove Rd, CA (#2342)
- Milpitas - S Abbott Ave, CA (#2343)
- Mariposa, CA (#2344)
- Chowchilla, CA (#2345)
- San Ardo, CA (#2346)
- Santa Barbara - Anacapa St, CA (#2347)
Congrats on 1st place!!