Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-08-05
- Vikeså, Norway (#2426)
- Forus, Norway (#2427)
- Stavanger Central, Norway (#2428)
- Aksdal South, Norway (#2429)
- Røldal, Norway (#2430)
- Hovden, Norway (#2431)
- Åmot, Norway (#2432)
- Seljord, Norway (#2433)
- Notodden, Norway (#2434)
- Rjukan, Norway (#2435)

Had an amazing drive today, but in terms of the supercharger hunting, Norway is really humbling me. It isn't easy to bag all these superchargers in all the remote small towns. It seems like every time I got back in the car the Nav said 50 miles and 1hr30min to the next supercharger lol. Needless to say lots of windy roads with low speed limits and some rain thrown in to boot.

Stavanger looked like a cool town although it was fairly touristy. I saw some Asian and I think American tourists there, which has not been the case on most of the rest of this trip. It seems like all the tourists in Norway are Dutch or German (or Norwegian of course). I don't even see many Swedes or Danes. Anyways, the setup at the Stavanger supercharger was kind of lame. The garage was full so it has an automated system of only letting in the same number of cars that exit. This had the line to get into the garage backed up on the street for a few blocks and even obstructing traffic. I cheated a little bit by passing the long line and approaching the roundabout (of course there was a roundabout lol) from a different direction. Then I merged with the long line and probably saved myself close to a half hour. The really annoying part is you could see the supercharger and it was 80% empty, but still I had to wait for some other random car to exit before I could finally go in. This touch and go charge took me about 20-30 minutes total.

Then I took the ferry from Mortavika to Arsvågen. They have a pretty slick system where everyone gets billed automatically by license plate. It's part of their tolling system which is most similar to the state of Massachusetts (all automatic with overhead cameras). So no paying or checking in, just drive straight onto the boat. I was one of the last cars on and the boat pushed off so the system saved me 20-30 minutes because there's no way I would have made it on time if I had to stop and show a ticket or pay like you do at most ferries.

The absolute best part of the drive was between Aksdal and Røldal. The setting of the Røldal supercharger is one of the nicer ones I have seen. And the sun was shining the whole time early in my day so that helped a lot with the scenery. It reminded me most of the drive from Anchorage to Kenai Peninsula in south central Alaska, but it was perhaps even more dramatic. There were still patches of snow down as low as 2900ft.

The weather started to turn on the way up to Hovden, but the sun was still poking out from time to time. There were some amazing rainbows on that drive. Hovden is higher in elevation and the temp was barely above 50F (10C) up there despite the sun being out and being late afternoon. I looked at the forecast and next week there is a day where the high will be 47F and low 37F. Damn...

After that the weather got worse and became more of a steady rain as the sun went down. I was wanting to drive through the night to eat up some more ground, but this just wasn't the night to do it. The roads were wet and this next stretch looks very even more windy with lots of twists and turns. I was lucky to find a very friendly worker at the one real hotel in Rjukan. She's a Swede who is engaged to an Australian so speaks very good English, not that that was super important as nearly everyone in the service industry here speaks English well. But her friendliness and accommodating nature when I spoke with her over the phone helped convince me to stop for the night rather than soldier on. For once, sanity prevailed!

Had to do some field work today and made a few extra stops along the way:
Check-ins for 2023-08-04
- Mooresville, NC (#584)
- Mt Airy - Graceland Ln, NC (#585)
- Atkins, VA (#586)
- Boone, NC (#587)
- Hickory - NC-127, NC (#588)
- Hickory, NC (#589)
Lovely day for ~360 miles

View attachment 962347
View attachment 962348
Oh no! There are Circle K superchargers in the US now?!? After this Scandinavia trip, I was hoping to never see another Circle K! :)

Check-ins for 2023-08-05
- New Springfield - Mahoning Valley Service Plaza, OH (#816) (First to check-in)
- New Springfield - Glacier Hills Service Plaza, OH (#817) (First to check-in)

Shared visits with @GreenFreaK as he was out grabbing some other new ones as well but weren't here at the same time.
Has Springfield overtaken Burlington as the most common supercharger location yet?!? :)

Fjord near Etne:
IMG_1877.jpeg

The aptly named Langfoss. This waterfall drops 2000 feet! (Pic doesn't do it justice)

IMG_1883.jpeg

Røldal supercharger:
IMG_1886.jpeg
IMG_1889.jpeg

Ståvatn:
IMG_1894.jpeg
IMG_1896.jpeg
IMG_1899.jpeg

There were lots of sheep everywhere. Reminiscent of Northern Scotland. And quite a few black sheep! Never saw any of those in Scotland.

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-08-05
- Cranbury - Forsgate Drive, NJ (#1184)
- Perth Amboy, NJ (#1185)
- Union, NJ (#1186)
- East Rutherford, NJ (#1187)
- Little Ferry, NJ (#1188)
- Paramus - NJ-17, NJ (#1189)
- Pompton Lakes, NJ (#1190)
- Central Valley, NY (#1191)
- Fairfield, CT (#1192)
- East Haven, CT (#1193)

The Central Valley location was a hot mess. Tight garage. The public L3s were all occupied with EVs but no drivers, including a Model 3. A Mach-E owner was working with security to try and gain access to the chargers.

I completely missed the two North Bergen superchargers somehow. Oh well, I'll need to be back through the area at some point.

Otherwise a nice drive up from DC today. 446 miles.

20230805_111319.jpg

PXL_20230805_200119956.jpg

Screenshot_20230805-220827.png

Screenshot_20230805-220941.png

Last edited:
Oh no! There are Circle K superchargers in the US now?!? After this Scandinavia trip, I was hoping to never see another Circle K! :)
Any available bathroom can be a lifesaver!!!
Did you see my query about UFO insurance in non-EU countries?

Add: Is Atlantic Ocean Road (Atlanterhavsveien) a viable option? That was nixed from our last visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: StefanSarzio
@bmah
You might want to investigate why your SC count is coming up so low.

Add: Are you entering old data that’s showing up on recent check ins?

View attachment 962749

Thanks for noticing! Yeah I was trying to fix up some of the date/time stamps from check-ins that were imported from the old Google Sheet. So if you're looking at recently-entered check-ins, there appear to be a bunch of old visits from me.

(The problem I was trying to fix was that the Google Sheet, or at least the entries I entered into the Google Sheet, didn't have any information about the timing of visits within a single day, so their order in supercharging.life differs from my logs, timestamps in photos, etc. After flailing around with this for 30 minutes I concluded this wasn't worth the effort.)

Bruce.

Check-ins for 2023-08-06
- Veggli, Norway (#2436)
- Lampeland, Norway (#2437)
- Gulsvik, Norway (#2438)
- Gran, Norway (#2439)
- Nebbenes, Norway (#2440)
- Gardermoen, Norway (#2441)
- Kløfta, Norway (#2442)
- Skarnes, Norway (#2443)
- Elverum West, Norway (#2444)
- Elverum, Norway (#2445)
- Hernes, Norway (#2446)

Check-ins for 2023-08-07
- Torsby, Sweden (#2447)

Boy am I glad I got that hotel room in Rjukan, as the drive from there to Veggli was the craziest one yet. It was a hard packed dirt road with some potholes for about 10 miles and it went up and over some relatively high terrain. There were still a few shrubs at the top, but I think it would generally be considered to be "above the treeline." There were also goats and sheep on the roads and portions of the road were only one lane with turnouts to let other cars by (i.e. no way for two cars to just squeeze past one another). It wasn't that stressful to drive that stretch during the day but it totally would have sucked to drive on those roads after dark.

Most of this day was just overcast and dry, which is generally my preferred driving weather if I'm just bombing across Nebraska or something. But given I've never been to this area, I would have preferred some sun. At sunset it started to drizzle and then became some fairly heavy rain as I drove back into Sweden where I am staying for the night.

Coincidentally, around the time the rain started I was looking at more detailed forecasts and the weather looks atrocious for the next few days, so I decided to bail on Norway and am also cutting out part of my Central Sweden plans. I'm assuming the roads out to Bergen and then north of Bergen are as windy and narrow as the ones I've been driving the last few days and it just doesn't seem like it would be much fun when they are getting 4" of rain in 2 days in the towns in the valleys and I'm guessing probably much more than that in the more mountainous areas. And if I had to take a day or two off or drive extremely slowly, I might not have enough time to finish what I had planned anyway. I then looked at long term weather forecasts for West Germany, Benelux, Paris, etc. and it looks generally dry for the next 7-10 days so I'm just going to do a quick two day trip through southern Sweden (raining here too, but not as bad hopefully), and then head back through SE Denmark and onto Germany via that ferry I mentioned earlier.

I actually had plans to go to Bergen in 1997 when I was backpacking around Europe with my sister. We ran out of time so had to turn back around once we got to Oslo. So this will be the 2nd time I've tried to get to Bergen and failed. One of these days...

Also, I think I ended up getting ~45 superchargers in Norway, while I had plans to get around 90. Looks like it pulled me about even with @StefanSarzio , but @Bredo is still safely the "King of Norway." :)

Check-ins for 2023-08-05
- Cranbury - Forsgate Drive, NJ (#1184)
- Perth Amboy, NJ (#1185)
- Union, NJ (#1186)
- East Rutherford, NJ (#1187)
- Little Ferry, NJ (#1188)
- Paramus - NJ-17, NJ (#1189)
- Pompton Lakes, NJ (#1190)
- Central Valley, NY (#1191)
- Fairfield, CT (#1192)
- East Haven, CT (#1193)

The Central Valley location was a hot mess. Tight garage. The public L3s were all occupied with EVs but no drivers, including a Model 3. A Mach-E owner was working with security to try and gain access to the chargers.

I completely missed the two North Bergen superchargers somehow. Oh well, I'll need to be back through the area at some point.

Otherwise a nice drive up from DC today. 446 miles.

View attachment 962626

View attachment 962625

View attachment 962624
View attachment 962623
Beautiful day in Massachusetts.

Check-ins for 2023-08-06
- Vernon, CT (#1194)
- Palmer, MA (#1195)
- Sturbridge, MA (#1196)
- Newton, MA (#1197)
- Chestnut Hill, MA (#1198)
- Revere, MA (#1199)
- Somerville, MA (#1200)
- Woburn, MA (#1201)
- Lynnfield, MA (#1202)
- Danvers, MA (#1203)
- Gloucester, MA (#1204)
- Burlington, MA (#1205)

Had lunch at B.T.'s BBQ in Sturbridge (about). I now know why people line up and wait 30 minutes for their food and why my friends recommended I make the stop.

Had dinner and watched the sunset with friends on the porch of a gorgeous house built just after the Civil War in Annisquam (North of Gloucester on Ipswitch Bay).

Missed the Framingham supercharger because I didn't put it in the nav with the other waypoints. Will get that one tomorrow or Tuesday.

PXL_20230806_173210582~2.jpg
PXL_20230806_164411419.jpg

1691375986382.png

1691376058446.png

1691376446624.png

1691376517308.png

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-08-07
- Grums, Sweden (#2448)
- Karlstad, Sweden (#2449)
- Kristinehamn, Sweden (#2450)
- Örebro, Sweden (#2451) (First to check-in)
- Arboga, Sweden (#2452)
- Strängnäs, Sweden (#2453)
- Enköping, Sweden (#2454)
- Uppsala, Sweden (#2455)
- Sollentuna, Sweden (#2456)
- Nacka, Sweden (#2457) (First to check-in)
- Sillekrog, Sweden (#2458)
- Norrköping, Sweden (#2459)

Check-ins for 2023-08-08
- Linköping, Sweden (#2460)
- Mantorp, Sweden (#2461) (First to check-in)
- Ödeshög, Sweden (#2462)
- Jönköping - Kompanigatan, Sweden (#2463)

A fairly boring day which was a good thing considering I was worried about the weather. It dumped HARD as I slept in Torsby, but had stopped by the time I got back on the road so I timed that well. Most of the day was just overcast with dry or damp roads. Hit some drizzle and light rain here and there, but never had to slow down because of it.

The Norway Circle Ks have better sausages than the ones in Sweden :) But I'm ready to get back to the gas station Bockwursts in Germany for a change of pace. It may be years before I eat hot dogs/sausages again after this trip lol.

Day 3 was lar
Beautiful day in Massachusetts.

Check-ins for 2023-08-06
- Vernon, CT (#1194)
- Palmer, MA (#1195)
- Sturbridge, MA (#1196)
- Newton, MA (#1197)
- Chestnut Hill, MA (#1198)
- Revere, MA (#1199)
- Somerville, MA (#1200)
- Woburn, MA (#1201)
- Lynnfield, MA (#1202)
- Danvers, MA (#1203)
- Gloucester, MA (#1204)
- Burlington, MA (#1205)

Had lunch at B.T.'s BBQ in Sturbridge (about). I now know why people line up and wait 30 minutes for their food and why my friends recommended I make the stop.

Had dinner and watched the sunset with friends on the porch of a gorgeous house built just after the Civil War in Annisquam (North of Gloucester on Ipswitch Bay).

Missed the Framingham supercharger because I didn't put it in the nav with the other waypoints. Will get that one tomorrow or Tuesday.

View attachment 962894View attachment 962895

View attachment 962892
View attachment 962893

View attachment 962896

View attachment 962897
Day 3 was about friends and family, but I did clear two more superchargers.

Check-ins for 2023-08-07
- Framingham - Worcester Rd, MA (#1206)
- East Templeton, MA (#1207)

How does this even happen? AP handled it without a hiccup.

1691460753952.png

1691460680997.png

1691460861773.png

New job new hunting grounds! So much construction all over Boston. Nice drive,
Rented a model 3 with UFO. $147 with 50 miles included, $0.25 per mile over, free supercharging, return with 5% or more. It took an hour to get my account approved, so do it in advance.

Check-ins for 2023-08-07
- Boston - Richard B. Ross Way, MA (#425)
- Cambridge, MA (#426)
- Somerville, MA (#427)
- Revere, MA (#428)
- Danvers, MA (#429)
- Lynnfield, MA (#430)
- Woburn, MA (#431)
- Burlington, MA (#432)
- Lexington (NB), MA (#433)
- Newton, MA (#434)
- Framingham, MA (#435)
- Framingham - Worcester Rd, MA (#436)

Check-ins for 2023-08-08