Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 7: Portland, ME to Bar Harbor, ME and a stop in Acadia. Gorgeous day. Gorgeous landscapes. Tonight we have a view of Bar Harbor from our hotel window and should see the sunrise over Frenchman Bay in the morning. Tomorrow we clear Maine and enter Nova Scotia.
Say "Hi" to Yarmouth, NS for me - I grew up there way too many decades ago. I still have family in the area.

Check-ins for 2023-08-11:
- Ocala - W. Silver Springs Blvd, FL (#119)
- Gainesville - NW 39th Ave, FL (#120)
- Valdosta, GA (#121)
- Fort Valley, GA (#122)

Day one on our way back home. Now I'm looking at the plan for tomorrow and Sunday, and it pains me to realize that there is no way to avoid charging at some chargers that I've hit on previous road trips. The alternatives are just too far out of the way - I'd go for them if I was by myself, but I won't subject my wife to such craziness.

Check-ins for 2023-08-11:
- Ocala - W. Silver Springs Blvd, FL (#119)
- Gainesville - NW 39th Ave, FL (#120)
- Valdosta, GA (#121)
- Fort Valley, GA (#122)

Day one on our way back home. Now I'm looking at the plan for tomorrow and Sunday, and it pains me to realize that there is no way to avoid charging at some chargers that I've hit on previous road trips. The alternatives are just too far out of the way - I'd go for them if I was by myself, but I won't subject my wife to such craziness.
Sometimes we just have to bite the bullet and repeat visit.

Reactions: JSergeant and NKYTA
Day 7: Portland, ME to Bar Harbor, ME and a stop in Acadia. Gorgeous day. Gorgeous landscapes. Tonight we have a view of Bar Harbor from our hotel window and should see the sunrise over Frenchman Bay in the morning. Tomorrow we clear Maine and enter Nova Scotia.
Might be a bit late now, but there's a sand bar connecting Bridge St in town to Bar Island that's exposed when the tide's out. It's a fun picture because the nav doesn't know tides so it looks like you're driving on the water.

Check-ins for 2023-08-11
- Waiblingen, Germany (#2503)
- Denkendorf, Germany (#2504)
- Leonberg - Glemseck, Germany (#2505)
- Böblingen, Germany (#2506)
- Sulz-Vöhringen, Germany (#2507)
- Eimeldingen, Germany (#2508)
- Colmar, France (#2509)
- Strasbourg Nord, France (#2510)
- Offenburg, Germany (#2511)
- Karlsruhe, Germany (#2512)
- Rauenberg, Germany (#2513)
- Viernheim - Rhein-Neckar-Zentrum, Germany (#2514)
- Hemsbach, Germany (#2515)
- Bensheim, Germany (#2516)
- Weiterstadt, Germany (#2517)

Check-ins for 2023-08-12
- Rüsselsheim (Globus), Germany (#2518)
- Wörrstadt, Germany (#2519)
- Gensingen, Germany (#2520)
- Eschborn, Germany (#2521)
- Hattersheim, Germany (#2522)

The day started off kind of slow with a long detour through the Black Forest to the SW corner of Germany. But then I was able to hit a lot of targets on the way to the Frankfurt area. I know it's a weekend but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to clear the Frankfurt area in the wee hours. It was easy to find a hotel that would let me check in late near the airport so that was helpful.

Another nice weather day. It was much warmer than I expected in SW Germany along the French border. Must have been close to 90F. Sunny and dry all day. The better weather has been a nice change of pace.

Might be a bit late now, but there's a sand bar connecting Bridge St in town to Bar Island that's exposed when the tide's out. It's a fun picture because the nav doesn't know tides so it looks like you're driving on the water.
Drats. That'd be cool. We were in Aacadia during this afternoon's low tide, and we'll be gone by tomorrow afternoon's high tide. We waived to you as we drove through Freeport today.

Pasco WA (#475)
Had a nice picnic lunch at Wild Horse Wind Power Visitor Center getting some free range electrons on the NEMA 15-40s.

Attachments

• 58664192-360F-42C4-9F78-7D4B1CCC47ED.jpeg
    58664192-360F-42C4-9F78-7D4B1CCC47ED.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 53
  • E43B2907-60DD-4EA9-8EFC-DACA2F4EF156.jpeg
    E43B2907-60DD-4EA9-8EFC-DACA2F4EF156.jpeg
    298.6 KB · Views: 31
Check-ins for 2023-08-12
- Limburg an der Lahn, Germany (#2523)
- Montabaur, Germany (#2524)
- Nürburgring Motorsport Hotel, Germany (#2525)
- Bonn, Germany (#2526)
- Troisdorf, Germany (#2527)
- Frechen, Germany (#2528)
- Kerpen, Germany (#2529)
- Solingen, Germany (#2530)
- Hilden, Germany (#2531)
- Wuppertal, Germany (#2532)
- Oberhausen, Germany (#2533)
- Nottuln, Germany (#2534)
- Bochum - Ruhr Park, Germany (#2535)
- Bergkamen, Germany (#2536)
- Lippetal, Germany (#2537)

Check-ins for 2023-08-13
- Paderborn, Germany (#2538)

Paderborn was actually just before midnight, but I was in a panic trying to get a hotel room and forgot to check in at the time. Actually ended up in a very nice hotel not too far off my beaten path so that was good. Many places were sold out and a couple places I called had some issues that were I think due to bad weather earlier in the day. I guess I shouldn't be surprised being a Saturday in the summer.

It was a fairly non-eventful day hunting superchargers in a very densely populated region. It started off with some unanticipated thunderstorms near Frankfurt but once I got about 30 miles down the road the rain stopped, and it was actually quite sunny for most of the afternoon and evening. I think all the storms stayed to the east of me which is where I ended up getting to around midnight. I can tell it rained a lot, but it stopped by the time I got here.

Nuerburgring was hopping on a Saturday afternoon. Not sure if a race was actually taking place or if it's always like that. It actually had a similar vibe as attending a major golf tournament, but instead of everyone wearing golf gear, they were all wearing BMW, Mercedes, etc. racing gear.

One of the superchargers was at a Top Golf. It turns out those places are just as stupid in Germany as they are in the US :) But hey, at least they had a FREE restroom that I could use.

On to the North Sea and then the Netherlands tomorrow. I've actually never been to the North Sea part of Germany so I'm kind of looking forward to that.

Check-ins for 2023-08-12:
- Adairsville, GA (#123)
- Monteagle, TN (#124)
- Smyrna, TN (#125) First to Check-in - no hearing aid failures needed (not shared yet, but there are several hours to go to midnight)
- Bowling Green, KY (#126)

Day two on our way back home took about an hour longer than planned. We took very long detours on city streets around multi-mile sections of standstill traffic in Chattanooga, TN and Louisville, KY, and did a lengthy, extremely slow spell in torrential rain in Nashville, TN. That was the most intense deluge I can recall driving in since the fall of 1982 (I was on a motorcycle that time, so I've got nothing to complain about now).

Last edited:

Check-ins for 2023-08-11
- Ellsworth, ME (#1227)

View attachment 964110
View attachment 964109
View attachment 964108
View attachment 964107
View attachment 964144
View attachment 964113View attachment 964112
Day 8: 351 miles. Bar Harbor, ME to Moncton, NB. No hassles today at the border crossing. The agent seemed impressed I was planning to go to Winnipeg. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: forgot the supercharger visits
Check-ins for 2023-08-12
- Baileyville, ME (#1228)
- Quispamsis, NB (#1229)
- Salisbury, NB (#1230)

We didn't make it to Nova Scotia today as we spent most of the afternoon on Fundy Bay, first at Alma and then at Hopewell Rock. It was another beautiful day, but it looks to be the last for a few days. We are undecided about what we'll do next as we have to prioritize the things we want to see in the time Bernadette has remaining before heading back to DC and the route that'll work best with the weather.

This guy was fueling his rig in Baileysville, ME. I shudder to think of the costs of traveling in this way, but he is fully committed to doing so.

PXL_20230812_144752798.jpg

A simple border crossing today.
PXL_20230812_152434730.jpg

Sights around Alma and Hopewell Rocks at low tide. Alma claims to have the highest tides in the world! So very cool to see Alma at low tide on a gorgeous day.
PXL_20230812_185941015.jpg

PXL_20230812_190433883.jpg

Citizen science effort at Alma's beach. Set your camera in the mount to ensure the exact same photos are taken and submit it through their portal.
PXL_20230812_192741694.PORTRAIT.jpg

Photo from one of the stations
PXL_20230812_193119482.jpg

Hopewell Rocks
PXL_20230812_210401584.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230812_214733672~2.jpg

Day 8 TeslaFi.png

Screenshot_20230812-215843.png

Last edited:
Day 8: 351 miles. Bar Harbor, ME to Moncton, NB. No hassles today at the border crossing. The agent seemed impressed I was planning to go to Winnipeg. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We didn't make it to Nova Scotia today as we spent most of the afternoon on Fundy Bay, first at Alma and then at Hopewell Rock. It was another beautiful day, but it looks to be the last for a few days. We are undecided about what we'll do next as we have to prioritize the things we want to see in the time Bernadette has remaining before heading back to DC and the route that'll work best with the weather.

This guy was fueling his rig in Baileysville, ME. I shudder to think of the costs of traveling in this way, but he is fully committed to doing so.

View attachment 964416

A simple border crossing today.
View attachment 964417

Sights around Alma and Hopewell Rocks at low tide. Alma claims to have the highest tides in the world! So very cool to see Alma at low tide on a gorgeous day.
View attachment 964418

View attachment 964419

Citizen science effort at Alma's beach. Set your camera in the mount to ensure the exact same photos are taken and submit it through their portal.
View attachment 964420

Photo from one of the stations
View attachment 964421

Hopewell Rocks
View attachment 964424

View attachment 964422
View attachment 964415
View attachment 964423
Bring local currency if you plan to cross the bridge to Halifax.