Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty sparse between Sudbury and Winnipeg. If you are looking for Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express type places, Sault Ste. Marie and Thunder Bay are really your only possibilities. Maybe Kenora too, but by that point you are pretty close to Winnipeg anyway. Thunder Bay is basically a must stop along this route if you are looking to stay in a decent sized town.

Most of the other places just offer basic services like gas, superchargers, convenience stores. Lodging would be limited to RV park/campgrounds and mom n pop roadside motels. If you do stay in the latter, you shouldn't have too much getting in the room since they are mostly just one story buildings where you park your car right in front of your room :) The bathrooms would likely be a different story though. And of course those kind of motels may not be up to your usual standard in general, but in a pinch it's never bothered me to stay one night in such a place.

I can't remember if you were driving that stretch, but Deep River is also a tiny town with North Bay being a little bigger. Not sure if the latter has larger chain hotels, but Deep River definitely does not, nor does anything between Deep River and Ottawa, but I think you already cleared Ottawa so I doubt you will be driving that part of the highway.
Thanks for the helpful info, @PLUS EV . I carry a variety of stuff, like suction grab bars, for just such occasions, so I am prepared to make due for the next couple of days. One-level roadside motels can often work in a pinch. Will try to stop at the "bigger" cities, but that may not be possible on today's leg. My going in plan was to stop at Barrie where I know I can get a room with a roll in shower, but that would only be a 6-hour day or so. I'd like to make more progress if possible. I do intend for Deep River to be the start of my westward run.

I used to have to take pretty exotic trips to create some adventure. Now the adventure is finding acceptable hotels that allow me to shower and go to the bathroom. C'est la vie. Let the adventure continue.

Grateful to have this community that shares my love of road trips.

I can't remember if you were driving that stretch, but Deep River is also a tiny town with North Bay being a little bigger. Not sure if the latter has larger chain hotels, but Deep River definitely does not, nor does anything between Deep River and Ottawa, but I think you already cleared Ottawa so I doubt you will be driving that part of the highway.
I used to drive the stretch between Ottawa and Sault Ste Marie on occasion when I lived in Canada. North Bay and Sudbury have major chain hotels. Elliot Lake has a Hampton Inn.

I do intend for Deep River to be the start of my westward run.

I used to have to take pretty exotic trips to create some adventure. Now the adventure is finding acceptable hotels that allow me to shower and go to the bathroom. C'est la vie. Let the adventure continue.

Pembroke, which isn't too far SE of Deep River, has a couple of major chain hotels. Petawawa has an Army base, so it has a bit better hotels than other small towns - you can find a Quality Inn there.

It's pretty sparse between Sudbury and Winnipeg. If you are looking for Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express type places, Sault Ste. Marie and Thunder Bay are really your only possibilities. Maybe Kenora too, but by that point you are pretty close to Winnipeg anyway. Thunder Bay is basically a must stop along this route if you are looking to stay in a decent sized town.

Most of the other places just offer basic services like gas, superchargers, convenience stores. Lodging would be limited to RV park/campgrounds and mom n pop roadside motels. If you do stay in the latter, you shouldn't have too much getting in the room since they are mostly just one story buildings where you park your car right in front of your room :) The bathrooms would likely be a different story though. And of course those kind of motels may not be up to your usual standard in general, but in a pinch it's never bothered me to stay one night in such a place.

I used to drive the stretch between Ottawa and Sault Ste Marie on occasion when I lived in Canada. North Bay and Sudbury have major chain hotels. Elliot Lake has a Hampton Inn.

Pembroke, which isn't too far SE of Deep River, has a couple of major chain hotels. Petawawa has an Army base, so it has a bit better hotels than other small towns - you can find a Quality Inn there.
Thanks!! Looks like I have a number of good options. Current plan is to get to Huntsville, ON today where there is one Hilton-branded hotel with an accessible room. I'll then try to make Sault Ste. Marie tomorrow with numerous bail-out options in either North Bay or Sudbury if something slows me down, or I just want a short day.

I have an increasing loyalty to Hilton as their app is pretty good, the digital keys are amazing when available, I've always gotten the room I reserved, and those rooms are usually towards the better end of what accessible rooms should be. Oh, and once they hook you, the points/perks start to add up if you stick with them.

Day 21: Short day of just 225 miles, but it sets me up for the trip around the shore of Lake Huron tomorrow. Late checkout allowed me to do laundry this morning and got me in earlyish. I was not in the driving mood anyway today. Not sure what I'll be able to find for handicap rooms after today, so I'm glad I have one of the better ones I've had in some time. There is a crazy amount of variability in handicapped rooms. I always aim for roll-in shower rooms because they are the best guarantee for a reasonable bathroom, but by no means an absolute guarantee. Just getting an "accessible" room is a total crap shoot.

Feels weird to see Detroit out of the front doors of the hotel (2nd photo). I couldn't pass up taking a photo of this house. I think it is a business, but even after staring at it for a few minutes, I don't know for sure.

Edit: I keep forgetting to add the check-ins.
Check-ins for 2023-08-26
- Mississauga, ON (#1299)
- Windsor, ON (#1300)

View attachment 968488View attachment 968489View attachment 968490View attachment 968487
Day 22: 473 miles along the eastern shore of Lake Huron. Beautiful weather. Beautiful drive off of the interstates. Beautiful geology. Also, a big thanks to @khorton and @PLUS EV for their wonderful information about hotels on my next phase as I head west from Deep River on the TransCanada highway starting tomorrow. Hoping to cross paths with @NKYTA tomorrow, but I'm not overly optimistic. He's only 2-3 hours from Deep River, and I'm about five.

Check-ins for 2023-08-27
- Goderich, ON (#1301)
- Kincardine, ON (#1302)
- Owen Sound, ON (#1303)
- Collingwood, ON (#1304)
- Barrie, ON (#1305)
- Barrie - Bayfield St, ON (#1306)
- Port Severn, ON (#1307)
- Parry Sound, ON (#1308)
- Huntsville, ON (#1309)

From just outside my hotel in Windsor last night
PXL_20230827_004714067.jpg

Lake Huron at Goderich, ON
PXL_20230827_150932597.jpg

Lake Huron at Fred Raper Park in Meaford, ON
PXL_20230827_174619114.jpg

Day 22 teslafi map.png
Screenshot_20230827-210906.png

Check-ins for 2023-08-27
- Nipigon, ON (#1547)
- Terrace Bay, ON (#1548)
- White River, ON (#1549)
- Wawa, ON (#1550)
- Sault Ste Marie, ON (#1551)
- Blind River, ON (#1552)
- Baldwin, ON (#1553)
- Sudbury, ON (#1554)

@theflyer Staying in a Best Western in Sudbury, but it might be a challenge for you. Parking sketchy, I’m on the fifth floor. Really heavy room doors. At the Holiday Inn in Thunder Bay, I got a 1st floor room that would likely work for you. Make sure to get a 40% buffer at Saul Ste Marie to Wawa. I had a 29% buffer heading S, wasn’t really paying attention and going with the flow of traffic. 35 minutes in I glanced down and I was at 18%! I wasn’t worried, but it probably cost me 30-40 minutes in extra time for that leg. Definitely stop at Upsala and plug in. Mind the numerous potholes.

For the arc of the last two days, I probably saw a Tesla every third SC.

Calling @Bighorn

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
@theflyer I’m 3 and 1/2 hours from deep river with zero traffic
Calling @Bighorn

Not even a Lusk upgrade ffs?
That is crazy.

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
Calling @Bighorn

It’s ironic that the governor, who is a friend, and a closeted Tesla fan, remains unsupportive. I thought the lithium reserves might have prompted him to come out.

Thanks for the helpful info, @PLUS EV . I carry a variety of stuff, like suction grab bars, for just such occasions, so I am prepared to make due for the next couple of days. One-level roadside motels can often work in a pinch. Will try to stop at the "bigger" cities, but that may not be possible on today's leg. My going in plan was to stop at Barrie where I know I can get a room with a roll in shower, but that would only be a 6-hour day or so. I'd like to make more progress if possible. I do intend for Deep River to be the start of my westward run.

Last September I drove from Thunder Bay to Sault St Marie and there was not a room available between those two points as construction crews rebuilding that section of highway had every room booked up. Lucky for me I had camping gear. But you might want to do a bit more planing than normal on this leg in case the summertime construction season is still in full swing. But it is a beautiful bit of road!

It’s ironic that the governor, who is a friend, and a closeted Tesla fan, remains unsupportive. I thought the lithium reserves might have prompted him to come out.

My favorite part about the Wyoming ban is the assumption that automakers will continue to produce all the ICE vehicles that Wyomingites wish to drive. Or even the assumption that the legacy automakers won't go bankrupt in the coming years. I mean good luck to Wyoming if they want to try to build all the factories and infrastructure to produce their own cars. That could be kind of entertaining to see!

Last September I drove from Thunder Bay to Sault St Marie and there was not a room available between those two points as construction crews rebuilding that section of highway had every room booked up. Lucky for me I had camping gear. But you might want to do a bit more planing than normal on this leg in case the summertime construction season is still in full swing. But it is a beautiful bit of road!
Thanks as well for your insights. Within the Hilton chain, there was one accessible room in Sudbury and one accessible room in Sault ste. Marie. I locked in the room in Sault ste. Marie for tonight. Having to go all the way to Sault ste. Marie today will make for a quite long day, but that seemed like the best option given what today and the next couple of days legs look like.

@NKYTA and I arrived into Deep River Ontario within 2 minutes of each other.

Screenshot_20230828-115449.png
PXL_20230828_161053067.jpg