Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 18 - 359 miles; 6 hr 30 m driving; 6 new Superchargers

This was a slightly shorter day because we spent the morning visiting the Kohler Arts Center and the Art Preserve of the Kohler Arts Center. These are well worth visiting if you like art and have a couple of hours to spare when you're in Sheboygan, WI.

We also stopped by the new Waukesha, WI Supercharger site on the off chance that it might be live - it wasn't, but we had lunch at Culvers across the street.

Check-ins for 2023-09-23

- Greenfield, WI (#1890)
- Fitchburg, WI (#1891)
- Lakemoor, IL (#1892)
- Waukegan, IL (#1893)
- South Barrington, IL (#1894)
- Elgin, IL (#1895)

Image 9-23-23 at 8.16 PM.jpeg
Image 9-23-23 at 8.16 PM (1).jpeg
Image 9-23-23 at 8.17 PM.jpeg

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 17 - 424 miles; 7 hr 5 m driving; 3 new Superchargers, including one First.

Curiously, TeslaFi didn't show the Minocqua icon on the map, even though it recorded the Supercharging there.

Check-ins for 2023-09-22

- Minocqua, WI (#1887)
- Appleton, WI (#1888)
- Fond du Lac, WI (#1889) (First to check-in)
I knew someone would grab Fond du Lac, WI while we were in WA, but I wasn't expecting someone to drive from WA to snag it 😀

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 19 - 376 miles; 6 hr 28 m driving; 9 new Superchargers.

Finally hit 1900! The reason we have so much Supercharging time today is not that we needed it - it was just the time it took to walk back and forward to the Meijers looking for lunch, bathrooms and dinner. I actually would have been hit with my first ever idle fee, but my account says the First Idle Fee Waived. These new Model S's just charge too darn fast!

Check-ins for 2023-09-24

- Villa Park, IL (#1896)
- Chicago - S Pulaski Rd, IL (#1897)
- Orland Park, IL (#1898)
- Mokena, IL (#1899)
- Chesterton, IN (#1900)
- Stevensville, MI (#1901)
- Battle Creek, MI (#1902)
- Lansing - S Pennsylvania Ave, MI (#1903)
- Ypsilanti, MI (#1904)

Image 9-24-23 at 7.20 PM.jpeg
Image 9-24-23 at 7.20 PM (1).jpeg
Image 9-24-23 at 7.21 PM.jpeg

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 19 - 376 miles; 6 hr 28 m driving; 9 new Superchargers.

Finally hit 1900! The reason we have so much Supercharging time today is not that we needed it - it was just the time it took to walk back and forward to the Meijers looking for lunch, bathrooms and dinner. I actually would have been hit with my first ever idle fee, but my account says the First Idle Fee Waived. These new Model S's just charge too darn fast!

Check-ins for 2023-09-24

- Villa Park, IL (#1896)
- Chicago - S Pulaski Rd, IL (#1897)
- Orland Park, IL (#1898)
- Mokena, IL (#1899)
- Chesterton, IN (#1900)
- Stevensville, MI (#1901)
- Battle Creek, MI (#1902)
- Lansing - S Pennsylvania Ave, MI (#1903)
- Ypsilanti, MI (#1904)
Congrats on 1900! You will have @PLUS EV and @Bighorn planning their next big trips ASAP

You can share a first if you plug in the same day
I could have, if he had waited till Saturday, and I was already well past Medford when you got it.
No hard feelings ever, though.

Speaking of Saturday, the rule that day was "only extra chargers while the baby is awake", so you can make out when the nap times were based on my Tableau map... 😂

1000102809.png

But I was able to get St. Johnsbury and clear Vermont again, so yay!
1000102812.png

Speaking of Saturday, the rule that day was "only extra chargers while the baby is awake", so you can make out when the nap times were based on my Tableau map... 😂
Forgot the plaintext list:

Check-ins for 2023-09-23
- North East - Pulaski Hwy, MD (#437)
- Bridgewater, NJ (#438)
- West Nyack, NY (#439)
- Fairfield - Northbound, CT (#440)
- East Haven, CT (#441)
- Manchester, CT (#442)

Check-ins for 2023-09-24
- Vernon, CT (#443)
- Tyngsborough, MA (#444)
- Manchester, NH (#445)
- Hooksett (south), NH (#446)
- Hooksett (north), NH (#447)
- Tilton, NH (#448)
- Meredith, NH (#449)
- St. Johnsbury, VT (#450)

We flew out last weekend to Jacksonville FL for a nephew's wedding in St Augustine.
We rented a Tesla from Hertz and were assigned a model Y.
State of charge 82% when picked up and we returned it with exactly 82%.
The City Center Blvd supercharger is within 1% driving distance of the Hertz airport rental facility.
I used the 2-D barcode scan thing which added the Telsa to my iPhone but it only stayed added while within a few feet of the vehicle. Not sure if that is the expected behavior or I was doing something wrong. It did pull up all my navigation data from Colorado (not too helpful) and also my driver profile (for a model X which did not seem to match the seat settings for a model Y).
So be sure to keep the keycard on you when you leave the vehicle.
But also be sure the vehicle is locked; walk away lock did not seem to work (and it was turned on).

Check-ins for 2023-09-24
- St. Augustine - Inman Rd, FL (#463)
- St. Augustine - World Commerce Pkwy, FL (#464)
- Jacksonville - County Road, FL (#465)
- Jacksonville - Philips Hwy, FL (#466)
- Jacksonville - City Center Blvd, FL (#467)

Finally, a road trip where I had some flexibility to try new chargers. Heading home from Syracuse, I avoided 81 and in particular the miserable construction taking place just north of Scranton. Fortunately it ended up about the same total time elapsed.

Check-ins for 2023-09-24
- Ithaca, NY (#163)
- Erwin, NY (#164)
- Mansfield, PA (#165)
- Williamsport, PA (#166)

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 21 - 316 miles; 6 hr 35 m driving; 5 new Superchargers.

Another shortish day as I had allowed time for four other Superchargers under construction in case they came live - none did, but Toronto traffic added another hour anyway as did some road closures and navigation errors.

Check-ins for 2023-09-26

- Simcoe, ON (#1910)
- Brantford, ON (#1911)
- Brampton - Queen St E, ON (#1912)
- Toronto - Don Mills Road, ON (#1913)
- Scarborough, ON (#1914)

Image 9-26-23 at 7.17 PM.jpeg
Image 9-26-23 at 7.18 PM.jpeg
Image 9-26-23 at 7.18 PM (1).jpeg