Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the 6 week vacation trip is over now. 'twas a fun drive, even with baby naps blocking some new supercharger check-ins... :)

Screenshot_20231018_160225.png

It was also fun following behind @JSergeant by a couple days, which meant I missed a couple firsts, but with the aformentioned baby, it was likely for the better to shorten our driving days just a bit.

Here's the last legs back to San Antonio:

Check-ins for 2023-10-14
- Nashville - 11th Ave N, TN (#483)

Check-ins for 2023-10-15
- Hope, AR (#484)
- New Boston, TX (#485)
- Royse City, TX (#486)
- Terrell, TX (#487)
- Dallas - Mountain Creek Pkwy, TX (#488)

Check-ins for 2023-10-16
- Arlington - E Bardin Rd, TX (#489)
- Red Oak, TX (#490)
- Temple, TX (#491)
- Jarrell, TX (#492)
- Georgetown, TX (#493)

Finally left on this much-delayed trip at 2:30 this morning. Ended up passing on McDermitt as I'm very tired and wasn't really up for that type of remote drive. Plus the decent hotels in Winnemucca were all quite expensive for some reason. The Hampton Inn in Tremonton, UT is also expensive, but at least they have a supercharger in the parking lot and I've stayed there a couple times before so I know it's nice. So that's where I'm headed now. I'll hit the SLC and Denver area superchargers tomorrow. Haven't yet decided whether I will take I-80 through Wyoming or I-70 through Colorado. For some reason, I kind of prefer the Wyoming route, even though it is much less scenic.

Check-ins for 2023-10-18
- Yakima - E Yakima Ave, WA (#2602)
- Ontario - SE 10th St, OR (#2603)
- Boise - N Orchard St, ID (#2604)

Day 2 of a road trip from WI to Nova Scotia. 585 miles, 10:28 driving, 13 new chargers.

Check-ins for 2023-10-18
- Grove City, PA (#168)
- Falls Creek, PA (#169)
- Clearfield, PA (#170)
- Mill Hall, PA (#171)
- Bloomsburg, PA (#172)
- Moosic, PA (#173)
- Matamoras, PA (#174)
- Fishkill, NY (#175)
- Brewster, NY (#176)
- Danbury, CT (#177)
- Waterbury, CT (#178)
- West Hartford, CT (#179)
- Charlton - Eastbound, MA (#180)

The fall colours through western and central PA and parts of CT were spectacular. Unfortunately it was a very cloudy day, so the pictures don't do justice to them.

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

I was glad to finally see my first Magic Dock (Brewster, NY), but was disappointed to not have an non-Tesla EVs there. In fact, I have noted a significant decrease in the number of non-Tesla EVs seen on the highways on this road trip and during our trip to FL and back in August, as compared to the number seen on road trips a year ago. I hypothesize that there was a burst of non-Tesla EV roadtrips when other capable EVs first hit the market. But now there is more widespread understanding of the poor state of CCS charging infrastructure, so most non-Tesla EV owners have stopped doing road trips.

IMG_2428.jpg

I was puzzled to signs for Newfoundland while crossing PA. A cursory web search has failed to shed light on why Newfoundland, PA has its name. I am much more familiar with the real Newfoundland, on the Atlantic coast, as I spent a lot of time in St John's when I was a pilot in the Canadian military. If you can't have a good time in Newfoundland, you are probably dead.

Headed to Austin for my first Formula 1 race! And a surprise shared first with @JSergeant ::high five::

Check-ins for 2023-10-18
- Quartzsite - Main Event Ln, AZ (#749)
- Glendale - N 59th Ave, AZ (#750)
- Phoenix - E Cactus Rd, AZ (#751) (First to check-in)
- Scottsdale - 7366 E Shea Blvd, AZ (#752)
- Mesa - W Guadalupe Rd, AZ (#753)
- Milan, NM (#754)
- Albuquerque - Lang Ave NE, NM (#755)

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 43 - 430 miles; 7hr 38 m driving; 9 new Superchargers.

I got a bonus First this morning - thanks for the heads-up from @Limited . Otherwise, it was a hot, uneventful day. We got to enjoy some LA area rush hour traffic for the last couple of hours.

Check-ins for 2023-10-18
- Phoenix - E Cactus Rd, AZ (#2031) (First to check-in)
- Quartzsite - Main Event Ln, AZ (#2032)
- La Quinta, CA (#2033)
- Calimesa, CA (#2034)
- Moreno Valley, CA (#2035)
- Ontario - Vineyard Ave, CA (#2036)
- Pomona, CA (#2037)
- Azusa, CA (#2038)
- West Covina - 1414 S Azusa Ave, CA (#2039)

Image 10-18-23 at 6.35 PM.jpeg
Image 10-18-23 at 6.35 PM (1).jpeg
Image 10-18-23 at 6.36 PM.jpeg

Day 2 of a road trip from WI to Nova Scotia. 585 miles, 10:28 driving, 13 new chargers.

Check-ins for 2023-10-18
- Grove City, PA (#168)
- Falls Creek, PA (#169)
- Clearfield, PA (#170)
- Mill Hall, PA (#171)
- Bloomsburg, PA (#172)
- Moosic, PA (#173)
- Matamoras, PA (#174)
- Fishkill, NY (#175)
- Brewster, NY (#176)
- Danbury, CT (#177)
- Waterbury, CT (#178)

The fall colours through western and central PA and parts of CT were spectacular. Unfortunately it was a very cloudy day, so the pictures don't do justice to them.

View attachment 983307

View attachment 983308

I was glad to finally see my first Magic Dock (Brewster, NY), but was disappointed to not have an non-Tesla EVs there. In fact, I have noted a significant decrease in the number of non-Tesla EVs seen on the highways on this road trip and during our trip to FL and back in August, as compared to the number seen on road trips a year ago. I hypothesize that there was a burst of non-Tesla EV roadtrips when other capable EVs first hit the market. But now there is more widespread understanding of the poor state of CCS charging infrastructure, so most non-Tesla EV owners have stopped doing road trips.

View attachment 983309

I was puzzled to signs for Newfoundland while crossing PA. A cursory web search has failed to shed light on why Newfoundland, PA has its name. I am much more familiar with the real Newfoundland, on the Atlantic coast, as I spent a lot of time in St John's when I was a pilot in the Canadian military. If you can't have a good time in Newfoundland, you are probably dead.
Haha, reminds me of my experience as a college student, having grown up in New Jersey and having taken many family vacations along the Jersey Shore. I was driving to Pittsburgh for the first time, 2+ hours into my trip on westbound I-80, in the middle of PA, and I saw this sign:
1697679693920.png

Check-ins for 2023-10-18
- Grove City, PA (#168)
- Falls Creek, PA (#169)
- Clearfield, PA (#170)
- Mill Hall, PA (#171)
- Bloomsburg, PA (#172)
- Moosic, PA (#173)
- Matamoras, PA (#174)
- Fishkill, NY (#175)
- Brewster, NY (#176)
- Danbury, CT (#177)
- Waterbury, CT (#178)

View attachment 983307

View attachment 983308

View attachment 983309

Just wait until you get to New Brunswick, New Jersey!!

Reactions: TreborThickweb

Check-ins for 2023-10-18
- Grove City, PA (#168)
- Falls Creek, PA (#169)
- Clearfield, PA (#170)
- Mill Hall, PA (#171)
- Bloomsburg, PA (#172)
- Moosic, PA (#173)
- Matamoras, PA (#174)
- Fishkill, NY (#175)
- Brewster, NY (#176)
- Danbury, CT (#177)
- Waterbury, CT (#178)

View attachment 983307

View attachment 983308

View attachment 983309

I went through Brewster last week. There was a VW charging there! The VW charging port is located perfectly for the Tesla Supercharger. The two Rivians I saw charging earlier at Moses Lake have there ports located front left side so if they pull in they fit perfectly into a Tesla supercharger. There was one brand a saw where they had to take up two parking spaces so unless they could grab the last one in a row they would block two stalls instead on using just one. The Dunkin Donuts at this location is close and had a clean restroom. This was the last charging point for me on my way to Norwalk CT. The nav system ignored two different freeway routings and took me on the scenic route where it was down to sharing a one lane road with opposing traffic. Very impressive housing and chapels in this area! I also need to return to Newfoundland as last year just as I reached it Hurricane Fiona showed up and I had to cut back a planed 10 day exploration to 36 hours. Wow what a rugged beautiful land!

Attachments

• E6D43570-1CDB-4C18-A2D2-6CD7D01B4BED.jpeg
    E6D43570-1CDB-4C18-A2D2-6CD7D01B4BED.jpeg
    1,015.3 KB · Views: 24
Check-ins for 2023-10-19
- Süderholz, Germany (#2658)
- Gützkow, Germany (#2659)
- Uckerfelde, Germany (#2660)
- Panketal, Germany (#2661)
- Blankenfelde, Germany (#2662)
- Beelitz, Germany (#2663)
- Berlin EUREF-Campus, Germany (#2664)
- Parkhaus Gleisdreieck, Germany (#2665)
- Bersteland, Germany (#2666)
- Schönefeld, Germany (#2667)

Took a few drives to tidy up some loose ends. New England is (re)cleared - not up there with the impressive transcontinental drives we're seeing, but I like having my home patch under control.

I had a new experience in Enfield CT yesterday - there was a Hyundai Kona magic-dock-charging to my right, and a Ford F-150 Lightning pulled in and was figuring out the app & magic dock to my left. I was the only Tesla. (I admit, as I pulled in, I glanced at the Kona and thought "why is that guy ICEing a stall with open parking everywhere?" But I figured it out as he moved from stall to stall trying to get set up.)

Both the Kona (front center) and the F-150 (driver's front) have well-placed charging ports.

Check-ins for 2023-10-12
- Framingham - Worcester Rd, MA (#140)

Check-ins for 2023-10-16
- Warwick - Division St, RI (#141)

Check-ins for 2023-10-18
- Fairfield, CT (#142)
- Enfield, CT (#143) (Comment: Charged in between a Kona and an F150 Lightning each using the Magic Docks!)

The people we’re staying with informed us that the restaurant closed because “people in Fort Collins don’t like the Musks.”
That's too bad. Family association can be a double-edged sword.

We went to the Boulder location and it was very good indeed.

Apparently they're building a new one in Austin, too. Elon Musk’s Little Brother Is Opening a Restaurant in Austin’s Tallest Building

The people we’re staying with informed us that the restaurant closed because “people in Fort Collins don’t like the Musks.”
I’d take that with a large flake of Maldon. They struggled mightily with Covid policies and made some unpopular decisions with staff.