Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-11-03
- Aberdeen, MD - North Philadelphia Boulevard (#1871) (First to check-in)

IMG_3606.jpeg

Pitt and Syracuse family weekends are at the same time, so we chose to divide and conquer. Which means my wife charged at Wilkes-Barre before I did. 😁

But it also means I have a little more flexibility in my schedule this weekend, and an older car that needs more frequent charging, so:

Check-ins for 2023-11-03
- La Vale, MD (#176)
- New Stanton, PA (#177)

And probably some more new-to-me sites around Pittsburgh in the morning before my daughter is ready to meet for the day.

Next weekend is another pair of divide-and-conquer events which will send me up I-95 to central NJ and Yankee Stadium, again in the older car, with an opportunity to catch up on 30+ sites. Realistically I’m guessing I’ll end up getting 10-15 at most, but we’ll see whether I can hit my 2nd century…

Bit of a delayed post... oops.
Check-ins for 2023-10-13
- Goldsboro, NC (#618)
- Kinston, NC (#619)
- New Bern, NC (#620)
- Sanford, NC (#621)

Check-ins for 2023-10-19
- Charlton - Eastbound, MA (#624)

Check-ins for 2023-10-18
- Strasburg, VA (#622)

Check-ins for 2023-10-19
- Wells, ME (#623)

Check-ins for 2023-10-20
- Saco, ME (#625)

Check-ins for 2023-10-27
- Charlton - Westbound, MA (#626)
- Enfield, CT (#627)

Check-ins for 2023-10-28
- Trenton - Richard Stockton, NJ (#628)
- Stafford, VA (#629)
- Oxford, NC (#630)

Check-ins for 2023-10-29
- Fort Mill - Carolina Pl, SC (#631)

Check-ins for 2023-11-03
- Spartanburg, SC (#632)

--------

Did a lovely NC > Maine > NC trip in the past few weeks.
X thread with all stops: https://x.com/brandenflasch/status/1714695536320623084?s=20

NC to Maine:

Checking out Magic Dock for the first time:

Maine to NC:

Checked out the Columbia, V4 yesterday - Tesla had people on-site and it sounds like it should be live this coming week:
1699118607506.jpeg

X thread with a bunch of pics: https://x.com/brandenflasch/status/1720531812693209471?s=20

Uh oh! Where’s @israndy ??

We chatted last night, he’ll get it this afternoon. (I grabbed it this morning, might try to nab Burlingame this afternoon if I have time.)

Note for people going to Dublin: there’s a closure of southbound 680 starting at 580 for a lot of this weekend.

Bruce.

Down in Savannah this weekend so my daughter can tour SCAD. I mean to get every other site on the way down and then the other ones on the way back, but I missed an exit and didn’t want to backtrack, so today is an odd mix.

Check-ins for 2023-11-04
- Cayce, SC (#403)
- Walterboro, SC (#404)
- Yemassee, SC (#405)
- Hardeeville, SC (#406)

Kudos again to the supercharging.life webmasters for adding the Copy to Clipboard button; it’s a great help.

Check-ins for 2023-11-04
- Brooksville - Cortez Blvd, FL (#2708)
- Clearwater - US Hwy 19 N, FL (#2709)
- Sun City Center, FL (#2710)
- Naples - Premier Way, FL (#2711)
- Naples - Pine Ridge Rd, FL (#2712)
- Doral - NW 25th St, FL (#2713)
- Miami - SW 136th St, FL (#2714)
- Miami Gardens - NW 183rd St, FL (#2715)
- Fort Pierce - S Kings Hwy, FL (#2716)
- Cocoa, FL (#2717)

Big loop through Florida. Roughly 900 miles in 18 hours. Will be back at the hotel in Jacksonville shortly.

Gotta love South Florida driving. On Interstate 95 you'll simultaneously see the Beverly Hillbillies going 30mph in the left lane and a guy going 100+ in a Lambo weaving in and out.

Check-ins for 2023-11-04
- Dublin - Amador Valley Blvd, CA (#890) (First to check-in)

Twenty mile trip took almost 2 1/2 hours round trip from Alameda, thanks to the 680 closing
Precisely why I figured it wasn’t worth it on my Saturday recuperate-from-previous-work-week day.
Nav said 41 minutes to there for 33 miles - likely would have been an hour. Return would have been 34 miles that would have taken at least 1.5 hours, and that was leaving around 1:30pm. Had dinner plans that I didn’t want to mess up.

That is why we count on you and @bmah 😁