Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, you're the first and only so far. I was eyeing the green for a quick trip we're making this weekend, but you took care of it.

View attachment 988855
Oh okay. I could have sworn the pin was red, but it was late and I was tired so maybe I just didn't notice the green pin. Considering I couldn't find it in the Nav or app, I felt the need to top off in Flatonia just in case it didn't work. But it did. And I checked in after midnight so there's still time for a first if you are so inclined :)

This one has been sitting out there for a bit continuously tempting me to get it so today I gave in.

Check-ins for 2023-11-08
- Little Falls, MN (#545) (First to check-in)

Attachments

• IMG_0570.jpeg
    IMG_0570.jpeg
    639 KB · Views: 21
Oh okay. I could have sworn the pin was red, but it was late and I was tired so maybe I just didn't notice the green pin. Considering I couldn't find it in the Nav or app, I felt the need to top off in Flatonia just in case it didn't work. But it did. And I checked in after midnight so there's still time for a first if you are so inclined :)
Yeah, no worries at all! It's farther from me than Natalia even, so running out on a 2 hour jaunt is unfortunately out of the question when I have a wonderful wife and daughter at home that need my attention, so it will just have to wait. Firsts are nice, but this game is about volume! 😆

Yeah, no worries at all! It's farther from me than Natalia even, so running out on a 2 hour jaunt is unfortunately out of the question when I have a wonderful wife and daughter at home that need my attention, so it will just have to wait. Firsts are nice, but this game is about volume! 😆
I thought it was about firsts😂

Day one of a road trip to the Austin, TX area, to attend the Electrify Expo on the weekend. I'm hoping there will be some interesting EV conversions to look at, as I'm pondering doing something like that as a retirement project.

Check-ins for 2023-11-08
- Madison - East Towne Mall, WI (#225)
- Madison - E Washington Ave, WI (#226)
- Madison - Whitney Way, WI (#227)
- Dubuque, IA (#228)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (#229)
- Iowa City, IA (#230)
- Coralville, IA (#231)
- Grinnell, IA (#232)
- Altoona, IA (#233)
- Des Moines, IA (#234)
- West Des Moines, IA (#235)

No pictures, because it was grey and drizzly in WI, and IA is boring as heck.

Check in for Nov 8,2023
Washington PA (#563)
Triadelphia Gatzer Ridge WV
Triadelphia WV
Cambridge OH
Grove City OH
Columbus - Hilliard Rome Rd OH (#568)
My stop in Ohiopyle was a last minute thing so I figured there was no way of getting on a tour of Falling Water. But I had no idea that Kentuck Knob is another Frank Lloyd Wright home and easier as a walk-in. Also, I think the abnormality in the Pennsylvania Space time continuum has been discussed here, specifically the worm hole to California at exit 32 of the Penn Turnpike. I didn’t want to go to California today as I would have missed all the superchargers between here and there. Maybe next time I’ll try it.

Attachments

• 5D6C3AC7-B3D9-4B7F-884C-D291C26A542B.jpeg
    5D6C3AC7-B3D9-4B7F-884C-D291C26A542B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • F63DACDC-3DB1-4021-BFFB-E049D508927E.jpeg
    F63DACDC-3DB1-4021-BFFB-E049D508927E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • 6287FF86-80FE-41D4-A0BE-62693607CF25.jpeg
    6287FF86-80FE-41D4-A0BE-62693607CF25.jpeg
    308.9 KB · Views: 9
abnormality in the Pennsylvania Space time continuum
This would explain a LOT 😂
Kentuck Knob is another Frank Lloyd Wright home and easier as a walk-in
I can also recommend Polymath Park (Polymath Park | Wright Overnight, Tour, Dine, near Fallingwater,PA) for a tour of a couple smaller FLW homes - it's ~25 miles north of Fallingwater. Don't be discouraged by the "overnight" in the name if your time is limited, they offer shorter tours as well.

Check in for Nov 8,2023
Washington PA (#563)
Triadelphia WV
Cambridge OH
Grove City OH
My stop in Ohiopyle was a last minute thing so I figured there was no way of getting on a tour of Falling Water. But I had no idea that Kentuck Knob is another Frank Lloyd Wright home and easier as a walk-in. Also, I think the abnormality in the Pennsylvania Space time continuum has been discussed here, specifically the worm hole to California at exit 32 of the Penn Turnpike. I didn’t want to go to California today as I would have missed all the superchargers between here and there. Maybe next time I’ll try it.
You can always visit the supercharger in California, Maryland!!

Check in for Nov 8,2023
Washington PA (#563)
Triadelphia WV
Cambridge OH
Grove City OH
Nice run through the area and you could also visit nearby Indiana, PA. Too bad you didn't get a chance to hit the brand new location east of town as I believe it was active in the app last night.

Fair warning ... Freeport Rd (Hamar Twp, Pittsburgh, PA)

Nice run through the area and you could also visit nearby Indiana, PA. Too bad you didn't get a chance to hit the brand new location east of town as I believe it was active in the app last night.

Fair warning ... Freeport Rd (Hamar Twp, Pittsburgh, PA)
Check-ins for 2023-11-09
- Pittsburgh - Freeport Rd, PA (#820) (First to check-in)

Confirmed Magic Dock capability also

Attachments

• IMG_20231109_6243.jpg
    IMG_20231109_6243.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20231109_6569.jpg
    IMG_20231109_6569.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20231109_5880.jpg
    IMG_20231109_5880.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 14