Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last new one for my Thanksgiving trip to Albuquerque.

27 November 2023:

441. Alamosa, CO

I've been waiting for this site for seven years! First Supercharger Station on US 160 between I -25 and Flagstaff. Alamosa is also the gateway city for Great Sand Dunes National Park.

IMG_20230526_072319762.jpg

^ May 2023. The tallest dunes are more than seven hundred feet high and the base elevation is over 8000 feet.

Weekday business slowed down so we got out and cleared central NY.
Check-ins for 2023-11-27
- Rotterdam, NY (#679)
- Verona, NY (#680)
- Parish, NY (#681)
- Syracuse - Destiny USA Dr, NY (#682)
- Tully, NY (#683)
- Ithaca, NY (#684)
- Kirkwood, NY (#685)
- Oneonta, NY (#686)

Maybe I'll make some time next week and get that nagging one in RI. But it'll be just my luck that I do and some of the southeastern Mass stations under construction come online.

Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 6.43.54 PM.png

Just a little perspective. This is Los Angeles and Orange County in California. When I got my first Tesla Model S in March of 2014, there was 1 supercharger at Tesla/SpaceX in Hawthorne. I believe it had 6 stalls. That was it for the entire mega city of over 15 million people. Even a year later there were just a few stations on the freeways leading in/out of the area, but nothing within.

Today there are over 100 Superchargers. No matter where you are, there is one within a few minutes.

Check-ins for 2023-11-27
- Leavenworth - Winton Rd, WA (#2831)
- George, WA (#2832)
- St. Regis, MT (#2833)

Montana was the only place left that I hadn't cleared on my recent cross-continent trip. The weather is decent so here I am.

Mostly sunny and cold all day today, with the exception of North Central WA which was cloudy and cold. As expected the trickiest driving areas were Highway 2 over Stevens Pass and I-90 between Couer d'Alene and Missoula. I drove the former during the middle of the day so it wasn't too bad, although it was below freezing at the summit with "wet" roads which were a bit of a concern. The latter had some small patches of ice but I was mostly able to avoid them by staying in the right lane.

Disappointingly, the new Missoula supercharger looks completely finished with transformer, meter and everything but it has not been commissioned yet. I'll check on the new Butte supercharger later tonight and I'm expecting it is probably in the same state.

Disappointingly, the new Missoula supercharger looks completely finished with transformer, meter and everything but it has not been commissioned yet. I'll check on the new Butte supercharger later tonight and I'm expecting it is probably in the same state.
Yes, both Missoula and Butte are in Montana. 😇

My post-Thanksgiving activities included a car control clinic (intended primarily for teenage drivers and their parents) at Thunderhill Raceway in Willows, CA. Long story short, another family and us did a classic "California carpool" of six people in five cars to this event. I brought my Model X, it was the only Tesla there (the only other EV was a Ford Mach-E, brought by our friends). Apparently seeing a Model X on the skid pad was a bit of a novelty. Might write more about this whole experience in some other posting.

We stayed two nights in Sacramento, departing more-or-less separately this morning. I took a slightly indirect route back to the SF Bay Area. 😎

Check-ins for 2023-11-25
- Auburn, CA (repeat) <-- needed this to make it to Sparks
- Sparks, NV (#366)
- Reno - Element Ln, NV (#367)
- Reno - Rancharrah Pkwy, NV (#368)
- Stateline, NV (repeat) <-- needed this to complete my photo collection
- South Lake Tahoe, CA (#369)
- Vacaville - Browns Valley Pkwy, CA (#370)

Bruce.
Over the years I've always considered Bruce the West Coast mirror image of myself when it comes to this crazy game. Our approach is similar in that we seem to both grab local SC's (and firsts) when presented, don't usually go too far out of our way to grab a new to us SC, and make maybe one or two trips a year where we are able to add any decent numbers to our totals. I noticed this post and after consistently being within 5 or 10 of each other in our totals, we are now (as of the time of this post) dead even in total SCs visited. Even our firsts are close, Bruce has one more than me.

Congrats on 370 Bruce, I feel a mysterious kinship with my West Coast brother. :) Hopefully our paths cross on this crazy quest one day.👍

View attachment 994229

Just a little perspective. This is Los Angeles and Orange County in California. When I got my first Tesla Model S in March of 2014, there was 1 supercharger at Tesla/SpaceX in Hawthorne. I believe it had 6 stalls. That was it for the entire mega city of over 15 million people. Even a year later there were just a few stations on the freeways leading in/out of the area, but nothing within.

Today there are over 100 Superchargers. No matter where you are, there is one within a few minutes.
1 Rocket Road
A proud First for me! May 1st 2013.
Of course it wasn’t a V3 back then 😉

The big mystery is why I didn‘t bother to go down to the first Gilroy, CA in December 2012 after we got NKYTA.
Who knew this was the start of this crazy game.

@ChadS has some catching up to do, but he/they bagged both Harris Ranch and Gilroy before I did. 🤗

Over the years I've always considered Bruce the West Coast mirror image of myself when it comes to this crazy game. Our approach is similar in that we seem to both grab local SC's (and firsts) when presented, don't usually go too far out of our way to grab a new to us SC, and make maybe one or two trips a year where we are able to add any decent numbers to our totals. I noticed this post and after consistently being within 5 or 10 of each other in our totals, we are now (as of the time of this post) dead even in total SCs visited. Even our firsts are close, Bruce has one more than me.

Congrats on 370 Bruce, I feel a mysterious kinship with my West Coast brother. :) Hopefully our paths cross on this crazy quest one day.👍

Thanks @gnxs! Yeah we seem to have the same modus operandi! Gonna be awhile before I can move up any more because we each need 35 visits to catch the person above us.

There seem to be a lot of ties on the leaderboard right now, or at least more than I would have expected to see:

(@tes-s and @Thinkje were tied at 1919 yesterday, but that tie was broken last night)
686. @Half Dollar Bill and @kk7p
370. @gnxs and @bmah
311. @khorton and @jvonbokel
279. @scottf200 and @smithg13
237. @gnelson and @tharasix
179. @txakoli and @Tony8489
134. @GleanerC and @701SpeedDemon
103. @Monsoon and @bvarianlvr
102. @lance and @MelanieS85 and @Trailblazer
97. @GreenFreaK and @JuiceBx
22. @CaliSurfer and @Zacster
17. @Star K1tty and @DaveG_NJ
14. @GarthA and @jasondelane
1. @GadgetX and @jabloomf1230

Bruce.

Thanks @gnxs! Yeah we seem to have the same modus operandi! Gonna be awhile before I can move up any more because we each need 35 visits to catch the person above us.

There seem to be a lot of ties on the leaderboard right now, or at least more than I would have expected to see:

(@tes-s and @Thinkje were tied at 1919 yesterday, but that tie was broken last night)
686. @Half Dollar Bill and @kk7p
370. @gnxs and @bmah
311. @khorton and @jvonbokel
279. @scottf200 and @smithg13
237. @gnelson and @tharasix
179. @txakoli and @Tony8489
134. @GleanerC and @701SpeedDemon
103. @Monsoon and @bvarianlvr
102. @lance and @MelanieS85 and @Trailblazer
97. @GreenFreaK and @JuiceBx
22. @CaliSurfer and @Zacster
17. @Star K1tty and @DaveG_NJ
14. @GarthA and @jasondelane
1. @GadgetX and @jabloomf1230

Bruce.
I plan on being untied within a month. Not sure if I'll end up tied with somebody else, though!

Meetup in Junction, TX!!

Minneapolis to Lincoln, Nebraska today. The day began at 15 degrees and ended at 54 degrees. Since I don't get to this area very often, I decided to revisit the chargers along the way that I previously got in my first Tesla. I unfortunately lost all of my TeslaFi data from my first car, so this will fill in my TeslaFi map a bit more. Given the cold temperatures, I wasn't skipping many superchargers anyway.

Just 62% efficiency again today. That's 736 rated miles to go just 461 miles.

Check-ins for 2023-11-28
- Owatonna, MN (#1460) (Comment: Brrrrr)
- Omaha, NE (#1461)
- Lincoln - West O St, NE (#1462)
- Dows, IA (repeat)
- West Des Moines, IA (repeat)
- Shelby, IA (repeat)
- Council Bluffs, IA (repeat)
- Lincoln, NE (repeat)

1701232785683.png

1701232905350.png