Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-12-02
- Boothwyn, PA (#2838)
- Brooklyn, NY (#2839)
- North Babylon, NY (#2840)
- Bay Shore, NY (#2841)
- Syosset - Jericho Tpke, NY (#2842)
- Jericho, NY (#2843)
- Hackensack, NJ (#2844)
- Paramus - 200 NJ-17, NJ (#2845)
- Fairfield, CT (#2846)
- Enfield, CT (#2847)
- Vernon, CT (#2848)
- Warwick - Division St, RI (#2849)
- Portsmouth, RI (#2850)

I told my wife this afternoon that I thought I'd be home tomorrow (Sunday). After looking at my map, I see that I can make more detour and accomplish several objectives, but it'll eat another day. If I can clear the SW corner of Virginia tomorrow, it'll save a long drive later.

So, first alert for Bristol, VA (Euclid Ave) and Ripley, WV tomorrow.

Today was a lot of driving for two new-to-me superchargers, but I used the opportunity to fill a significant gap in my TeslaFi data record in a geographic area I don't traverse very often. Tomorrow will likewise help in this regard.

690 miles today

Check-ins for 2023-12-02
- Nortonville, KY (#1482)
- Lexington - Meijer Way, KY (#1483)
- Osage Beach, MO (repeat)
- Rolla, MO (repeat)
- Mehlville, MO (repeat)
- St. Charles - Beale St, MO (repeat)
- St. Charles, MO (repeat)
- Mount Vernon, IL (repeat)
- Elizabethtown, KY (repeat)

1701578641620.png

1701578576198.png

Managed to grab the elusive Buttonwillow-Cal Club Dr. and the newest one along Interstate 5 (Lost Hills) by taking the longer road home after my most recent periodic lunch with my best friend. He drives up from La Crescenta, and we meet in Bakersfield, home of the recently deposed House Speaker, Kevin McCarthy.

Check-ins for 2023-11-29
- Buttonwillow - Cal Club Rd, CA (#584)
- Lost Hills, CA (#585)

Those will more than likely conclude my conquests for 2023. It is unclear what 2024 will bring.

637 miles today, including the westernmost point of Virginia and two firsts (Bristol, VA Euclid Ave and Ripley, WV). I got about as close to the triple-point of Tennessee, Virginia, and Kentucky as you can get without hiking. Then I drove another two hours or so to reach Bristol, VA, which is the southwesternmost point in Virginia that most people will experience. It's crazy how far west Virginia goes. You are almost at the same longitude as the Indiana/Ohio border!

Neither Bristol Euclid Ave nor Ripley were working correctly today. Each had a cabinet that would not supply power. At Bristol, the car's T would turn green for about a second before faulting and turning red. At Ripley, cabinet 1 wouldn't even communicate with the car. The car's T was a steady blue. No pulsing. In each case, I moved to a pedestal on cabinet 2 and got a charge. I reported both to Tesla.

Check-ins for 2023-12-03
- Bristol - Euclid Ave, VA (#1484) (First to check-in)
- Salem - Apperson Dr, VA (#1485)
- Ripley, WV (#1486) (First to check-in)
- Richmond, KY (repeat)
- London, KY (repeat) (Comment: Big upgrade from my first visit so many years ago.)
- Wytheville, VA (repeat)
- Mt. Hope, WV (repeat)
- Parkersburg, WV (repeat)

1701652996306.png

1701653151957.png

1701653513912.png

1701652600776.png

Last edited:
I decided I would take a stab at clearing my home state this weekend, Here is Day 1.

Check-ins for 2023-11-24
- Laurinburg, NC (#416)
- Dillon, SC (#417)
- Wilmington - N College Rd, NC (#418)
- Jacksonville, NC (#419)
- Wallace, NC (#420)
- Warsaw - NC-24, NC (#421)
- Goldsboro, NC (#422)
- Greenville, NC (#423)
- Kinston, NC (#424)

At Wilmington - N College Rd, NC, there was a pile of the red Tesla signs still in one fo the spots, and at Goldsboro, NC, there was a pile of parking bumper in one of the spots.
Pile of parking bumpers from the other EV parking spaces or elsewhere? Did you take a picture?

I didn't see Rocky Mount among your list. I realize it was one of the first 3 Supercharger locations in NC, so you probably visited a while back. But I mention it because a month from today will be the last day of the Bob Ross exhibit at NC Wesleyan. Over 75 of his paintings are on display, and it's about 10 minutes from those superchargers. Bob Ross Art Exhibition | North Carolina Wesleyan University

637 miles today, including the westernmost point of Virginia and two firsts (Bristol, VA Euclid Ave and Ripley, WV). I got about as close to the triple-point of Tennessee, Virginia, and Kentucky as you can get without hiking. Then I drove another two hours or so to reach Bristol, VA, which is the southwesternmost point in Virginia that most people will experience. It's crazy how far west Virginia goes. You are almost at the same longitude as the Indiana/Ohio border!

Neither Bristol Euclid Ave nor Ripley were working correctly today. Each had a cabinet that would not supply power. At Bristol, the car's T would turn green for about a second before faulting and turning red. At Ripley, cabinet 1 wouldn't even communicate with the car. The car's T was a steady blue. No pulsing. In each case, I moved to a pedestal on cabinet 2 and got a charge. I reported both to Tesla.

Check-ins for 2023-12-03
- Bristol - Euclid Ave, VA (#1484) (First to check-in)
- Salem - Apperson Dr, VA (#1485)
- Ripley, WV (#1486) (First to check-in)
- Richmond, KY (repeat)
- London, KY (repeat) (Comment: Big upgrade from my first visit so many years ago.)
- Wytheville, VA (repeat)
- Mt. Hope, WV (repeat)
- Parkersburg, WV (repeat)

View attachment 996130

View attachment 996131

View attachment 996132

View attachment 996129
You don't want to get me started on my burgeoning state tri-points hobby, but the westernmost point of Virginia would be the KY-TN-VA tri-point. It looks like a relatively easy one to get to. Less than a mile hike round trip and maybe 2-3 miles of driving on dirt roads. I'm gonna add it to my list for 2024!

Also enjoyed the state capitals map even if the stars are in the wrong places. Flashbacks to elementary school for sure!

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-12-04
- Pittsburgh - Freeport Rd, PA (#2858)
- Monroeville, PA (#2859)
- New Springfield - Mahoning Valley Service Plaza, OH (#2860)
- New Springfield - Glacier Hills Service Plaza, OH (#2861)
- Broadview Heights - Great Lakes Service Plaza, OH (#2862)
- Shaker Heights, OH (#2863)
- Broadview Heights - Towpath Service Plaza, OH (#2864)
- New Philadelphia, OH (#2865)
- Newburg, PA (#2866)
- Martinsburg - Apple Harvest Dr, WV (#2867)
- Leesburg - Compass Creek Pkwy, VA (#2868)
- Reston - Sunset Hills Rd, VA (#2869)
- Springfield - Springfield Mall, VA (#2870)
- Stafford - Eustace Rd, VA (#2871)
- Grasonville - Hissey Rd, MD (#2872)
- New Castle - Airport Rd, DE (#2873)
- New Castle - Christiana Bypass, DE (#2874)
- Port Deposit, MD (#2875)
- Aberdeen - N Philadelphia Blvd, MD (#2876)
- Rosedale, MD (#2877)

Pennsylvania cleared.
Delaware cleared.

Just completed a 45-hour sprint cleaning up most of California and Nevada. Bagged #50,000 and got to try out my first V4 post in Sparks. Mammoth was "temporary closure" for at least 18 hours leading up to my visit but when I arrived, it was all lit up and delivered 254kw despite being 19 degree F outside. Timed things to miss most of the rush hour traffic and only waited for one charger (8 min) at Burlingame. Big wave to my NorCal friends!

Check-ins for 2023-12-03
- Lost Hills, CA (#805)

Check-ins for 2023-12-04
- King City, CA (#806)
- Modesto - Joyce Ave, CA (#807)
- Pleasanton, CA (#808)
- Dublin - Amador Valley Blvd, CA (#809)
- Fremont - Civic Center Dr, CA (#810)
- Newark - Gateway Blvd, CA (#811)
- Milpitas - S Abbott Ave, CA (#812)
- San Mateo - 2940 S Norfolk St, CA (#813)
- San Mateo - De Anza Blvd, CA (#814)
- Burlingame, CA (#815)
- Daly City - Mission St, CA (#816)
- San Francisco - 16th St, CA (#817)
- Olema, CA (#818)
- Napa - Bel Aire Plaza, CA (#819)
- Vacaville - Harbison Dr, CA (#820)
- Vacaville - Browns Valley Pkwy, CA (#821)
- Roseville - Douglas Blvd, CA (#822)
- Roseville - Freedom Way, CA (#823)
- El Dorado Hills, CA (#824)
- South Lake Tahoe, CA (#825)
- Reno - Rancharrah Pkwy, NV (#826)
- Reno - Element Ln, NV (#827)

Check-ins for 2023-12-05
- Mammoth Lakes - Old Mammoth Rd, CA (#828)
- Bishop - Rocking West Dr, CA (#829)
- Las Vegas - W Craig Rd, NV (#830)
- Las Vegas - S Fort Apache Rd, NV (#831)

20231204_172443.jpg

20231204_213521.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-12-06
- Roanoke, VA (#2879)
- Salem - Apperson Dr, VA (#2880)
- Colonial Heights - Conduit Rd, VA (#2881)
- Stony Creek, VA (#2882)
- Franklin, VA (#2883)
- Nags Head, NC (#2884)
- Knightdale, NC (#2885)
- Cary - Tryon Rd, NC (#2886)
- Salisbury, NC (#2887)
- Troutman, NC (#2888)
- Charlotte - 1111 Metropolitan Ave, NC (#2889)
- Fort Mill - Carolina Pl, SC (#2890)
- Gastonia, NC (#2891)

Maryland cleared, previously.
North Carolina cleared.
@jstrickland Rolled into Rocky Mount at 5 pm which is closing time for the Bob Ross exhibit.

Visited some doctors, grabbed some chargers (rental from Hertz which didn’t have phone key set up because the employees at SFO had no clue what it was. Thankfully a manager at the Elk Grove location figured it out so I had it after that).

Check-ins for 2023-12-05
- Elk Grove - 7119 Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#164)
- Elk Grove - Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#165)
- Stockton - E Morada Ln, CA (#166)
- Stockton, CA (#167)
- Lathrop, CA (#168)
- Manteca - Spreckels Ave, CA (#169)
- Manteca - Perimeter Dr, CA (#170)
- Tracy - West Grant Line Rd, CA (#171)
- Livermore, CA (#172)
- Dublin - Dublin Blvd, CA (#173)
- Pleasanton, CA (#174)
- Pleasanton - Johnson Dr, CA (#175)