Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go back to 30 again!? 30 years of 60 hour work weeks, raising kids, no sleep. Forget that, once is enough.
The trick is to NOT have kids (that *I* know of. After my dad passed 23&Me let us know we had a sister.) It really reduces stress and lets you be a 14yo for most of your life. Check out my new Tomy Model Enterprise. There are plenty of mouths to feed on this planet already.

Check-ins for 2023-12-07
- Bristol - Euclid Ave, VA (#2892)
- Sevierville, TN (#2893) (1200 YTD)
- Kennesaw, GA (#2894)
- Marietta - Windy Hill Rd SE, GA (#2895)
- East Point - N Commerce Dr, GA (#2896)
- Atlanta - Krog St NE, GA (#2897)
- Norcross, GA (#2898)
- Duluth - Peachtree Industrial Blvd, GA (#2899)
- Lawrenceville, GA (#2900)
- Commerce, GA (#2901)
- Athens - Alps Rd, GA (#2902)

Virginia cleared.
Georgia cleared.

Took an excursion today up to Ann Arbor, MI, so we could procure a few items from Trader Joe's. Toledo has no Trader Joe's. We went "slightly" out of the way on the return trip back to Toledo. Probably added about 5 extra hours of travel time. At least the sun was shining.
Hoping to get to 500 before year end.

Check-ins for 2023-12-07
- Stevensville, MI (#488)
- Mishawaka - Grape Rd, IN (#489)

Check-ins for 2023-12-08
- Columbia - Forest Dr, SC (#2903) (500 QTD) Ludicrous
- Dillon, SC (#2904)
- Ridgeland, SC (#2905)
- Jacksonville - Sago Ave W, FL (#2906)
- Orlando - E Colonial Dr, FL (#2907)
- Fort Pierce - S Kings Hwy, FL (#2908)
- Delray Beach - W Atlantic Ave, FL (#2909)
- Miami Gardens - NW 183rd St, FL (#2910)

South Carolina cleared.
Fair warnings
Lakeland, Florida
Alabaster, Alabama

Check-in for 9-12-23 (Canadian Date convention):
Mississauga - N. Service Rd ON -- (1st to Check-In)

Most units of any SC I've been to: 32 (two sets of 12 and an 8)

be safe out there
IMG_3671.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-12-09
- Doral - NW 25th St, FL (#2911)
- Miami - SW 136th St, FL (#2912)
- Naples - Premier Way, FL (#2913)
- Naples - Pine Ridge Rd, FL (#2914)
- Sun City Center, FL (#2915)
- Lakeland - Lakeland Highlands Rd, FL (#2916) (First to check-in)
- Brooksville - Cortez Blvd, FL (#2917)
- Montgomery - Mobile Hwy, AL (#2918)
- Prattville, AL (#2919)
- Alabaster, AL (#2920) (First to check-in)

Florida cleared
Alabama cleared.

Fair warning—Columbus, Indiana.

Check-ins for 2023-12-10
- Smyrna, TN (#2921)
- Nashville - Dickerson Pike, TN (#2922)
- Nortonville, KY (#2923)
- Lexington - Meijer Way, KY (#2924)
- Columbus, IN (#2925) (First to check-in)
- Indianapolis - Waterway Blvd, IN (#2926)
- Indianapolis - E 86th St, IN (#2927)
- Spiceland, IN (#2928)

Tennessee cleared.
Kentucky cleared.

Fair warning—Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

Was randomly checking the national weather last night to help determine my upcoming trajectory and learned I was amidst a tornado watch. Opted not to car camp and ended up staying in an hotel and out of the national spotlight as a slew of tornadoes picked off cars along my immediate route.

We're in Europe for just over 4 weeks, mainly in Holland to visit our daughter in Eindhoven, a week in England to visit my brother and family over Christmas, then back to Holland and a possible short road trip to Denmark in January (weather permitting). So it's not primarily a Supercharger hunting trip, but I will hit any Superchargers which are not too far off our routes. We're renting from UFO Drive in Holland and Turo in England. The UFO rental got off to a bad start because they gave us inadequate information about where to find the car at Schiphol airport. All they told us was parking lot P1 and the license plate. Parking lot P1 is enormous with multiple levels. A text exchange with UFO eventually gave us the floor and row number, but not before we had trudged around, and asked a Hertz rep if they knew where to find UFO. They didn't, even though it turned out to be adjacent to the Hertz area.

On the drive to Eindhoven I picked up 6 Superchargers, including a First at Haarlem, a newly opened V4. Badhoevedorp was a zoo - it's next to Schiphol - all 32 stalls were occupied with a variety of EV's, although we did manage to get a stall fairly quickly when someone left. Haarlem on the other hand was deserted.

Check-ins for 2023-12-11

- Badhoevedorp, Netherlands (#2083)
- Haarlem, Netherlands (#2084) (First to check-in)
- Breukelen, Netherlands (#2085)
- Zaltbommel, Netherlands (#2086)
- 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands (#2087)
- Best, Netherlands (#2088)

We're in Europe for just over 4 weeks, mainly in Holland to visit our daughter in Eindhoven, a week in England to visit my brother and family over Christmas, then back to Holland and a possible short road trip to Denmark in January (weather permitting). So it's not primarily a Supercharger hunting trip, but I will hit any Superchargers which are not too far off our routes. We're renting from UFO Drive in Holland and Turo in England. The UFO rental got off to a bad start because they gave us inadequate information about where to find the car at Schiphol airport. All they told us was parking lot P1 and the license plate. Parking lot P1 is enormous with multiple levels. A text exchange with UFO eventually gave us the floor and row number, but not before we had trudged around, and asked a Hertz rep if they knew where to find UFO. They didn't, even though it turned out to be adjacent to the Hertz area.

On the drive to Eindhoven I picked up 6 Superchargers, including a First at Haarlem, a newly opened V4. Badhoevedorp was a zoo - it's next to Schiphol - all 32 stalls were occupied with a variety of EV's, although we did manage to get a stall fairly quickly when someone left. Haarlem on the other hand was deserted.

Check-ins for 2023-12-11

- Badhoevedorp, Netherlands (#2083)
- Haarlem, Netherlands (#2084) (First to check-in)
- Breukelen, Netherlands (#2085)
- Zaltbommel, Netherlands (#2086)
- 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands (#2087)
- Best, Netherlands (#2088)
Didn’t UFO send you the video showing the approach to the car in the lot? No fun to start a trip like that.
You may recall that Schipol was the first major adopter of Teslas for their airport taxi fleet. I think their first order was 150 Model Ses.

Check-ins for 2023-12-11
- Tulalip Bay, WA (#1535) (First to check-in)

View attachment 998454
I keep forgetting to post here, but I posted my after midnight pic in the Tulalip "Bay" thread. No idea why this is called "Tulalip Bay." It should be either Tulalip or just Marysville (less descriptive but more in line with Tesla's naming). According to google, Tulalip Bay is a former census designated place. Also the supercharger isn't anywhere close to the bay.