Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please welcome @Puma2020 to our little game. He's completed the import of his existing visits to supercharging.life.

1708094965508.png

Check-ins for 2024-02-16
- Tempe - W Elliot Rd, AZ (#323) (First to check-in - Shared with @AZ Ed )

I managed to come up with a plausible reason to go charge today, so managed to nab this First, even though we are on vacation, without burning any of my limited supply of Brownie points. Mind you, the half life of Brownie points is fairly short, so I should figure out how to use them soon

Spending a couple of days in the Atlantic City area for some concerts. Will probably take the day off today since they're expecting 4-6 inches of snow.

Check-ins for 2024-02-15
- Roanoke, VA (#1613)
- Lexington - E Nelson St, VA (#1614)
- Raphine, VA (#1615)
- Stuarts Draft, VA (#1616)
- Bealeton, VA (#1617)
- Martinsburg - Apple Harvest Dr, WV (#1618)
- Leesburg - Compass Creek Pkwy, VA (#1619)
- Reston - Sunset Hills Rd, VA (#1620)
- Tysons, VA (#1621)

Check-ins for 2024-02-16
- Gaithersburg - Watkins Mill Rd, MD (#1622)
- Laurel - Van Dusen Rd, MD (#1623)
- Laurel - Fort Meade Rd, MD (#1624)
- Arbutus, MD (#1625)
- Baltimore, MD (#1626)
- Rosedale, MD (#1627)
- Perry Hall, MD (#1628)
- Joppatowne, MD (#1629)
- Abingdon - Woodsdale Rd, MD (#1630)
- Aberdeen - N Philadelphia Blvd, MD (#1631)
- Aberdeen - Churchville Rd, MD (#1632)
- Port Deposit, MD (#1633)
- North East - Pulaski Hwy, MD (#1634)
- Newark - Old Baltimore Pike, DE (#1635)
- Newark - Chestnut Hill Rd, DE (#1636)
- New Castle - Christiana Bypass, DE (#1637)
- Swedesboro, NJ (#1638)
- Deptford, NJ (#1639)
- Elwood, NJ (#1640)
- Egg Harbor Township - E Black Horse Pike, NJ (#1641)

A winter storm warning and 6 inches of snow in New Jersey is very different from the Pac. NW so I did a short day around the area while my wife lounged at the hotel.

Check-ins for 2024-02-17
- Malaga, NJ (#1642)
- New Castle, DE (#1643)
- Bear, DE (#1644)
- Wilmington - Limestone Rd, DE (#1645)
- New Castle - Airport Rd, DE (#1646)
- Claymont - Philadelphia Pike, DE (#1647)
- Boothwyn, PA (#1648)
- Philadelphia - Penrose Ave, PA (#1649)

Got a first in Hendersonville, NC today. Wasn’t sure the site was operational until I got here (Nav and app both showing Temporary Closure).

View attachment 1019374

Scooped in my own back yard. If you're getting this, or whenever you pass through, you should try White Duck Taco and Celtic Creamery, which are both not too much further into town. (There are some other White Duck locations in Asheville, but none this close to a supercharger. The White Duck in Charlotte that was sort of near the Metropolitan Ave. supercharger closed recently.)

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Thinkje
Fun. Sure are not seeing snow this year here, but especially here in Sandy Eggo

Check-ins for 2024-02-17
- Lost Hills, CA (#1058)
- Santa Clarita - Newhall Ranch Rd, CA (#1059)
- Hawaiian Gardens, CA (#1060)
- Laguna Hills - Moulton Pkwy, CA (#1061)
- Vista - University Dr, CA (#1062)
- Carlsbad - Van Allen Way, CA (#1063)
- Solana Beach, CA (#1064)

Attention all hunters!! The supercharger at the Duluth GA service center just went live and MAY be in the game, and may not be.

Only public superchargers are part of the game, and we exclude superchargers at service centers UNLESS they are listed as public in some way, such as showing up in the nav system or a sign at the supercharger saying it is for public use.

Feel free to check-in, but it may be removed if it does not show up as public.

Check-ins for 2024-02-18
- Scottsdale - E Shea Blvd, AZ (#324)
- Scottsdale - 7366 E Shea Blvd, AZ (#325)

Grabbed some joules for the uphill trip to Sedona tomorrow. I discovered after starting charging at E Shea Blvd that 7366 E Shea was much cheaper ($0.31/kW-h vs $0.41), so moved there. That is my story on why I hit two chargers, and I'm sticking to it.