Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-02-18
- Gainesville, GA (#1943)
- Flowery Branch, GA (#1944)
- Gray, GA (#1945)
- Pooler, GA - Pooler Parkway (#1946) (First to check-in)

IMG_3859.jpeg

Picking up a couple of new ones in Arizona, including one I drove past in December because I didn't know that it had opened that day.

18 February 2024:

443. Tempe - W Elliot Rd, AZ
444. Scottsdale - N Miller Rd, AZ

Winter look at my car before I washed it in Tucson:
IMG_20240216_100724270_HDR.jpg

^ This is what living on a dirt road in snow country looks like!

I’ve been out in Southern California with a rented Y the last 4 days.

Check-ins for 2024-02-14
- Los Angeles - Venice Blvd, CA (#552)

Check-ins for 2024-02-16
- West Hollywood, CA (#553)
- Santa Monica - Cloverfield Blvd, CA (#554)
- Pacific Palisades, CA (#555)
- Los Angeles - W Olympic Blvd, CA (#556)

Check-ins for 2024-02-17
- Hermosa Beach, CA (#557)
- Torrance, CA (#558)
- Redondo Beach, CA (#559)
- Lawndale, CA (#560)
- Hawthorne - El Segundo Blvd, CA (#561)
- Hawthorne - W 120th St, CA (#562)
- Culver City, CA (#563)

Check-ins for 2024-02-18
- Sherman Oaks - Ventura Blvd, CA (#564)
- Calabasas - Commons Way, CA (#565)
- Burbank - N Victory Blvd, CA (#566)
- Burbank - North Third St, CA (#567)
- Burbank - N San Fernando Blvd, CA (#568)
- Glendale, CA (#569)
- Glendale - Harvey Dr, CA (#570)
- Pasadena - Shoppers Ln, CA (#571)
- Pasadena, CA (#572)
- Pasadena - E Glenarm St, CA (#573)
- Playa Vista - W Jefferson Blvd, CA (#574)
- Marina Del Rey, CA (#575)

Hey supercharge.info admins, can something be done about being able to check into sites that are not open. This is the second time recently where someone has checked into a site that has either been closed permanently or not opened yet.

Update:

Check-in Now behavior has been changed to only allow OPEN locations.

Check-in Manual still allows any type of location.

When visiting new locations, it's recommended that you use Check-in Now from the menu when you're at the station. This gives you the benefit of verifying GPS location rather than selecting a location manually or from the map.

Update:

Check-in Now behavior has been changed to only allow OPEN locations.

Check-in Manual still allows any type of location.

When visiting new locations, it's recommended that you use Check-in Now from the menu when you're at the station. This gives you the benefit of verifying GPS location rather than selecting a location manually or from the map.
So the incorrect Tower road checkin was a manual check in. It looks like the person just mixed up the Tower road sites.

Fair Warning:
I’m headed to Denver - 6691 Tower Rd, CO to technically pick up a first in a few hours.

There’s an incorrect first check-in on that one at Supercharging.life though from months ago before the charger was actually open.

@E-GAL you checked into Denver - 6691 Tower Road, Colorado on 8/29/2023, which was 173 days before the site opened. I presume you meant to check into Denver - Tower Road, Colorado, since that site was open and it still shows as unvisited on your map.

I'm going to go ahead and correct this in supercharging.life. Let me know if you have any questions.

6691 Tower Road now has a green pin on the map.

After a couple of great shows in Atlantic City at the former Trump Taj Mahal I'm visiting my "kid" in The Bronx for a couple of days. Driving around here is not for this country livin' hippy but I only got flipped off once (well technically he flipped off my wife when she gave him a "please let us in" look)

Check-ins for 2024-02-18
- Cherry Hill - Haddonfield Rd, NJ (#1650)
- Maple Shade, NJ (#1651)
- Philadelphia - Aramingo Ave, PA (#1652)
- Philadelphia - Church St, PA (#1653)
- Langhorne, PA (#1654)
- Bensalem, PA (#1655)
- Bristol, PA (#1656)
- Hamilton - Woodrow Wilson, NJ (#1657)
- Clarksburg, NJ (#1658)
- Howell Township, NJ (#1659)
- Freehold, NJ (#1660)
- Old Bridge, NJ (#1661)

Check-ins for 2024-02-19
- Little Ferry, NJ (#1662)
- Lodi, NJ (#1663)
- Hackensack, NJ (#1664)
- Paramus, NJ - 200 NJ-17 (#1665)
- Paramus, NJ - 501 NJ-17 (#1666)
- Woodcliff Lake, NJ (#1667)
- Ossining, NY (#1668)
- Dobbs Ferry, NY (#1669)
- Yonkers, NY (#1670)
- Yonkers - Central Park Ave, NY (#1671)

After a couple of great shows in Atlantic City at the former Trump Taj Mahal I'm visiting my "kid" in The Bronx for a couple of days. Driving around here is not for this country livin' hippy but I only got flipped off once (well technically he flipped off my wife when she gave him a "please let us in" look)

Check-ins for 2024-02-18
- Cherry Hill - Haddonfield Rd, NJ (#1650)
- Maple Shade, NJ (#1651)
- Philadelphia - Aramingo Ave, PA (#1652)
- Philadelphia - Church St, PA (#1653)
- Langhorne, PA (#1654)
- Bensalem, PA (#1655)
- Bristol, PA (#1656)
- Hamilton - Woodrow Wilson, NJ (#1657)
- Clarksburg, NJ (#1658)
- Howell Township, NJ (#1659)
- Freehold, NJ (#1660)
- Old Bridge, NJ (#1661)

Check-ins for 2024-02-19
- Little Ferry, NJ (#1662)
- Lodi, NJ (#1663)
- Hackensack, NJ (#1664)
- Paramus, NJ - 200 NJ-17 (#1665)
- Paramus, NJ - 501 NJ-17 (#1666)
- Woodcliff Lake, NJ (#1667)
- Ossining, NY (#1668)
- Dobbs Ferry, NY (#1669)
- Yonkers, NY (#1670)
- Yonkers - Central Park Ave, NY (#1671)
I had my funniest road rage incident in South Jersey a couple years ago. Some ~65yo guy in a Cadillac convertible just started yelling at me through my open window as he passed me on a 4-lane highway: "You think you're so damn cool in your f'ing Tesla?!?" LOL We hadn't even travelled in the same lane so there's no way he could think I "cut him off" or anything like that. Just completely out of nowhere.

I guess the moral of the story is to not underestimate the unwarranted Tesla rage that is out there. I had another one recently in my neighborhood where a guy in a truck just started tailgating me out of the blue. There was traffic in front of me, so I couldn't even go any faster. Then he blared his horn when I made a right turn. All I could figure was the logo on the back of my car got to him.

I had my funniest road rage incident in South Jersey a couple years ago. Some ~65yo guy in a Cadillac convertible just started yelling at me through my open window as he passed me on a 4-lane highway: "You think you're so damn cool in your f'ing Tesla?!?" LOL We hadn't even travelled in the same lane so there's no way he could think I "cut him off" or anything like that. Just completely out of nowhere.

I guess the moral of the story is to not underestimate the unwarranted Tesla rage that is out there. I had another one recently in my neighborhood where a guy in a truck just started tailgating me out of the blue. There was traffic in front of me, so I couldn't even go any faster. Then he blared his horn when I made a right turn. All I could figure was the logo on the back of my car got to him.
I had an another "incident" today. I was driving between Yonkers and the Bronx and a car right behind me was honking and flashing his lights. He pulls beside me at a stop light and keeps honking and looking over at me, I just ignore him until he rolls his window down and yells "hey" at me. I begrudgingly roll down my passenger window and he asks me if I've ever seen the movie "Drugstore Cowboy". I answer no and he says "Too bad, I played the cop in that movie and we shot in Portland, It was great, we stayed at the Red Lion on the Columbia river". The light turned green and he drove away. Weird, I guess he saw my Oregon plates and needed to tell his story. Anyway, it turned out better than I was expecting.