Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-02-28
- San Mateo - 2940 S Norfolk St, CA (#493)
- San Mateo - Bridgepointe Pkwy, CA (#494)
- Hayward, CA (#495)
- Tracy - West Grant Line Rd, CA (#496)
- Lathrop, CA (#497)
- Stockton, CA (#498)
- Sacramento - Freeport Blvd, CA (#499)
- Sacramento - Arden Way, CA (#500)
- Roseville - Douglas Blvd, CA (#501)
- Soda Springs, CA (#502)
- Truckee - Donner Pass, CA (#503)
- Reno - N Sierra St, NV (#504)
- Sparks, NV (#505)
- Reno - Rancharrah Pkwy, NV (#506)
- Reno, NV (#507)
- Reno - Element Ln, NV (#508)

I raced up and over the Sierra Nevada to beat the coming blizzard.

I also managed to get my 500th supercharger, in the unassuming location of a Sacramento, CA, mall parking deck. If I had thought about it, I would have skipped some to make Truckee my 500th. Then, in Truckee, I was so distracted by Donner Creek Brewing, that I misread the map and skipped the other two close to Truckee, because I thought they were over at Tahoe.

Pic around Donner Pass are over in my road trip report for the day,
Late winter California Road Trip, 2024

Number 500
supercharger 500.jpg

After 3 months of almost no Supercharger hunting, I'm finally going on the road again on Saturday. I have been busy getting my new car ready for the road. It was way more work than I thought. The Model Y is very picky about removing things. Taking out the passenger seat was a challenge. Added a table only to throw it out and start over. Had to buy some new equipment that replaced old ones that wouldn't fit. I'm pretty happy with my setup now and I actually have more space than I did in my old Model S. The Model Y is incredible. Pics coming soon.

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 1 & 2

I am driving my wife to Richmond, VA for the NSECA conference on March 19. Needless to say, we're not taking a very direct route!

There were no new Superchargers on day 1 - I'm just posting it for completeness.

Image 2-28-24 at 7.20 PM.jpeg
Image 2-28-24 at 7.21 PM.jpeg
Image 2-28-24 at 7.21 PM (1).jpeg

Day 2 - three new Superchargers:

Check-ins for 2024-02-28
- Redding - Hilltop Dr, CA (#2163)
- Ukiah - N State St, CA (#2164)
- Olema, CA (#2165)

Image 2-28-24 at 7.15 PM.jpeg
Image 2-28-24 at 7.16 PM.jpeg
Image 2-28-24 at 7.16 PM (1).jpeg

Check-ins for 2024-02-29
- El Paso, TX (#338)
- El Paso - Eastlake Blvd, TX (#339)
- Van Horn - W Broadway St, TX (#340)
- Pecos, TX (#341)
- Midland, TX (#342)
- Big Spring, TX (#343)
- Sweetwater, TX (#344)
- Clyde, TX (#345)
- Cisco, TX (#346)
- Santo, TX (#347)

Drove from Las Cruces, NM to Fort Worth, TX. I ran into two issues with Superchargers today, on successive charges.

Clyde, TX - pedestal 3C only provided 36kW. I moved to 2C and got 258kW. I tried to find a way to report this to Tesla, but failed dismally. I thought there used to be a way to provide feedback on a charging session via the app, but I couldn't find it. I have received a few requests to rate charging sessions lately, but they don't appear right away. I'll report this via that mechanism if I get a feedback request from the app.

Cisco, TX - I had the following problem on pedestals 1B & 2A - the charge port indicator stayed blue, never becoming green. The car display had "Charging Equipment Not Ready". I moved next to a nose cone MS and got a good shared charge on 4A.

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 3

11 new to me Superchargers today. Unfortunately, I found out about Auburn - Lincoln Way, CA going live too late to include it today.
I had originally planned to include Soda Springs and South Lake Tahoe in today's itinerary, but the snowstorm put paid to that idea. We had decent weather most of the day apart from some foggy drizzle around the Bay area to start, a little rain coming out of Pollock Pines and then some serious downpours along I-580 in the late afternoon.

Check-ins for 2024-02-29

- Vacaville - Browns Valley Pkwy, CA (#2166)
- Dixon, CA (#2167)
- Roseville - Harding Blvd, CA (#2168)
- Roseville - Douglas Blvd, CA (#2169)
- Rocklin - Granite Dr, CA (#2170)
- Pollock Pines, CA (#2171)
- El Dorado Hills, CA (#2172) (Comment: Forgot to check in while there)
- Ripon, CA (#2173)
- Dublin - Amador Valley Blvd, CA (#2174)
- Pleasanton, CA (#2175)
- Livermore - W Jack London Blvd, CA (#2176)

Image 2-29-24 at 7.43 PM.jpeg
Image 2-29-24 at 7.44 PM.jpeg
Image 2-29-24 at 7.44 PM (1).jpeg

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 3

11 new to me Superchargers today. Unfortunately, I found out about Auburn - Lincoln Way, CA going live too late to include it today.
I had originally planned to include Soda Springs and South Lake Tahoe in today's itinerary, but the snowstorm put paid to that idea. ...

Wow, I went right by Auburn Wednesday around lunchtime. At least I made it over Donner Pass before the snow.

Check-ins for 2024-02-29
- Gardnerville, NV (#509)
- Mammoth Lakes - Old Mammoth Rd, CA (#510)
- Mammoth Lakes, CA (#511)
- Bishop, CA (#512)
- Bishop - Rocking West Dr, CA (#513)
- Lone Pine, CA (#514)

The wind was crazy from Reno all the way until Bishop, CA. I didn't even feel comfortable using Autopilot for much of the way.

A few snowy pics, and some eastern California Americano, over in my daily post in my road trip thread.

Late winter California Road Trip, 2024

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 4

A shortish day today, as we're visiting my nephew and family in San Jose this evening. Five new Superchargers added.

We went on a wild goose chase to charge at Los Altos, Loucks Ave, which was reported as open this morning. It's not! Very clearly still under construction. See my photos here:

Check-ins for 2024-03-01

- Walnut Creek - 1600 Palos Verdes Mall, CA (#2177)
- Fremont - 47966 Warm Springs Blvd, CA (#2178)
- Los Gatos - Los Gatos Blvd, CA (#2179)
- Capitola - 41st Ave, CA (#2180)
- Salinas - 1320 S Main St, CA (#2181)

Image 3-1-24 at 4.21 PM.jpeg
Image 3-1-24 at 4.21 PM (1).jpeg
Image 3-1-24 at 4.22 PM.jpeg

Check-ins for 2024-03-01
- Edgecliff Village, TX (#348)
- Alvarado, TX (#349)
- Fort Worth - Eastchase Pkwy, TX (#350)
- Arlington, TX (#351)
- Dallas - N Westmoreland Rd, TX (#352)
- Addison, TX (#353)
- Plano - Windhaven Pkwy, TX (#354)
- McKinney, TX (#355)
- Allen, TX (#356)
- Melissa, TX (#357)
- McKinney - University Dr, TX (#358)
- Frisco - Preston Road, TX (#359)
- Plano, TX (#360)
- Grapevine, TX (#361)
- Grapevine - E Northwest Hwy, TX (#362)
- Henrietta, TX (#363)

I waited for DFW morning rush hour to start winding down, then attacked the SCs in the DFW area. I had grandiose plans to hit them all, but eventually had my fill of fighting with traffic and bailed out to my planned destination of Wichita Falls, TX. I left four lonely pins for my next visit to DFW. I hate it when I'm on a road trip and have no unvisited chargers to hit, so this doesn't upset me too much.

Saturday morning I'll be visiting with a nephew in the Wichita Falls area, then I'll start meandering back towards WI. Not sure what my route will be yet. I'll figure that out when I check the weather in the morning.

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 4

A shortish day today, as we're visiting my nephew and family in San Jose this evening. Five new Superchargers added.

We went on a wild goose chase to charge at Los Altos, Loucks Ave, which was reported as open this morning. It's not! Very clearly still under construction. See my photos here:

Check-ins for 2024-03-01

- Walnut Creek - 1600 Palos Verdes Mall, CA (#2177)
- Fremont - 47966 Warm Springs Blvd, CA (#2178)
- Los Gatos - Los Gatos Blvd, CA (#2179)
- Capitola - 41st Ave, CA (#2180)
- Salinas - 1320 S Main St, CA (#2181)

View attachment 1023738View attachment 1023737View attachment 1023736
Those wild goose chases suck. Sorry for that for you-I hate it when that happens, but I’m not the professional that you are.

Sorry we couldn’t meet up while here, but, get it.
Safe travels.