Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed a first in the wee hours:

Check-ins for 2024-03-13
- Sammamish, WA (#2843) (First to check-in)

Still 19 hours left to share the first with me if anyone wants to get over there.

I posted a couple pics in the Sammamish thread:

I'm averaging over 1 per month this year!

1710378335956.png

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 16

This was a long day, made worse by the time zone change. Wanted to get Lakeland today, so that it would shorten tomorrow's drive. We're having dinner with Anna's brother in West Palm Beach.

Check-ins for 2024-03-13

- Chipley, FL (#2237)
- Lake City - US-441, FL (#2238)
- Brooksville - Cortez Blvd, FL (#2239)
- Clearwater - US Hwy 19 N, FL (#2240)
- Lakeland - Lakeland Highlands Rd, FL (#2241)
- Sun City Center, FL (#2242)

Image 3-14-24 at 12.26 AM.jpeg
Image 3-14-24 at 12.27 AM.jpeg
Image 3-14-24 at 12.27 AM (1).jpeg

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 17

Today was a minor disaster due to the vagaries of the Tesla Nav. It has a tendency to add unnecessary Supercharger stops to the trip itinerary. Normally this is very obvious and it is easy to remove them, but when you're visiting a place like Miami where there are several new Superchargers on the itinerary, it's easy to get snookered. That is exactly what happened today. Without my realizing it, the Nav added Miami Beach - West Ave (a previously visited location) after the Doral stop. By the time we got there and realized what had happened, we had wasted a couple of hours due to the horrendous traffic, and had bypassed two 'new' Superchargers (Miami - SW 136th St & Miami - Northeast 4th Court). We were now so far behind schedule that I had to leave them unvisited until the next time we are in the area.

Check-ins for 2024-03-14

- Naples - Premier Way, FL (#2243)
- Naples - Pine Ridge Rd, FL (#2244)
- Doral - NW 25th St, FL (#2245)
- Miami Gardens - NW 183rd St, FL (#2246)
- Boca Raton, FL (#2247)
- Delray Beach - W Atlantic Ave, FL (#2248)
- Lantana, FL (#2249)

Image 3-14-24 at 9.06 PM.jpeg
Image 3-14-24 at 9.06 PM (1).jpeg
Image 3-14-24 at 9.06 PM (2).jpeg

Check-ins for 2024-03-13
- North Las Vegas, NV (#1100)
- Las Vegas - W Craig Rd, NV (#1101)
- Las Vegas - W Charleston Blvd, NV (#1102)
- Las Vegas - S Fort Apache Rd, NV (#1103)
- Las Vegas - 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#1104)
- Henderson - Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#1105)
- Henderson - Paseo Verde Pkwy, NV (#1106)
- Las Vegas - S Maryland Pkwy, NV (#1107)

Check-ins for 2024-03-14
- Laughlin, NV (#1108)

I met some friends for lunch today, and visited Gloria’s (RIP) daughter’s family in Las Vegas. I’m in Laughlin now for a car meet starting tonight. I’ll be here until Sunday and then I’ll take the long way home to pick up a few more supercharger locations.

Check-ins for 2024-03-13
- North Las Vegas, NV (#1100)
- Las Vegas - W Craig Rd, NV (#1101)
- Las Vegas - W Charleston Blvd, NV (#1102)
- Las Vegas - S Fort Apache Rd, NV (#1103)
- Las Vegas - 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#1104)
- Henderson - Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#1105)
- Henderson - Paseo Verde Pkwy, NV (#1106)
- Las Vegas - S Maryland Pkwy, NV (#1107)

Check-ins for 2024-03-14
- Laughlin, NV (#1108)

I met some friends for lunch today, and visited Gloria’s (RIP) daughter’s family in Las Vegas. I’m in Laughlin now for a car meet starting tonight. I’ll be here until Sunday and then I’ll take the long way home to pick up a few more supercharger locations.
Hopefully you can hit Las Vegas - Arroyo Crossing Parkway on the long way home :)

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Hopefully you can hit Las Vegas - Arroyo Crossing Parkway on the long way home :)
Yeah, that site was on my watch list when I was in the area on Wednesday 3/13, but there was no indication that it was open. I did physically check the 230 S Decatur location and the bags were still on the pedestals there. I probably should have physically checked the Arroyo Crossing location too. Now, I’m in Laughlin, about 95 miles away from it with events scheduled for the next 2 days. Oh well, there are about 23 locations calling me in Southern California, so I’ll probably head home that way on Sunday.

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 18

Check-ins for 2024-03-15

- West Palm Beach - 45th St, FL (#2250)
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL (#2251)
- Fort Pierce - S Kings Hwy, FL (#2252)
- Cocoa, FL (#2253)
- Cape Canaveral, FL (#2254)
- Kissimmee - W Osceola Pkwy, FL (#2255)
- Ocoee - West Colonial Drive, FL (#2256) (First to check-in)
- Orlando - E Colonial Dr, FL (#2257)
- Jacksonville - Sago Ave W, FL (#2258)
- Jacksonville - City Center Blvd, FL (#2259)

Image 3-15-24 at 8.13 PM.jpeg
Image 3-15-24 at 8.13 PM (1).jpeg
Image 3-15-24 at 8.14 PM.jpeg

Beautiful drive up to Whistler. We timed it right so that we missed the traffic in both Seattle and Vancouver and the border crossing was quick and easy. Our timing was also good in that we hit sunset as we drove up the Sea-to-sky highway and caught Mt. Tantalus above Howe Sound in full alpenglow.

Check-ins for 2024-03-15
- Rochester, WA (#1830)
- Tacoma - 4502 S Steele St, WA (#1831)
- Tukwila - Southcenter Pkwy, WA (#1832)
- Kirkland, WA (#1833)
- Tulalip Bay, WA (#1834)
- Burlington - Marketplace Dr, WA (#1835)
- Mission, BC (#1836) (First to check-in)
- Coquitlam - United Blvd, BC (#1837)
- Langley, BC (#1838)

Beautiful drive up to Whistler. We timed it right so that we missed the traffic in both Seattle and Vancouver and the border crossing was quick and easy. Our timing was also good in that we hit sunset as we drove up the Sea-to-sky highway and caught Mt. Tantalus above Howe Sound in full alpenglow.

Check-ins for 2024-03-15
- Rochester, WA (#1830)
- Tacoma - 4502 S Steele St, WA (#1831)
- Tukwila - Southcenter Pkwy, WA (#1832)
- Kirkland, WA (#1833)
- Tulalip Bay, WA (#1834)
- Burlington - Marketplace Dr, WA (#1835)
- Mission, BC (#1836) (First to check-in)
- Coquitlam - United Blvd, BC (#1837)
- Langley, BC (#1838)
POIDH

• Funny
Reactions: juliusa