Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-04-07
- Munster, IN (#388) (First to check-in)

The day's mission was to get to Lafayette, IN, on our way to the eclipse. We had a family event in Green Bay, WI, so couldn't get moving until mid afternoon. I hadn't planned to do any SC hunting, as I didn't want to make the arrival any later than it would already be. But we needed to stop somewhere, and Munster was a good fit. The charger was very busy, but no wait time

Check-ins for 2024-04-07
- Quanah, TX (#471)
- Vernon, TX (#472)
- Edgecliff Village, TX (#473)

We are meeting up with my wife's sister and husband here in Fort Worth and planning to drive to Hillsboro tomorrow morning for the eclipse.
We ended up with great skies for the eclipse in Hillsboro Texas.
It was cloudy in the morning but as it got closer to the eclipse there were large patches of clear blue sky.
We met a couple who flew from Paris to see the eclipse.

8 April 2024:

452. Clackamas, OR
453. Portland, OR - North Pavilion Avenue
454. Ridgefield, WA
455. Scappoose, OR

IMG_20240408_142447046_HDR.jpg

^ Scappoose, OR. As best I can recall, this is the first new four stall V3 station I've seen. Most new V3s seem to be eight or more stalls, often many more.

Made this mini collecting trip with my 99 year old mother, my wife, and my sister. My wife and my sister were best friends in high school, fifty-five years ago, and have been close ever since. Gave all of us lots of time to interact with my mother and she appreciated getting out and about.

I camped at Buc-ee's for the eclipse. Lots of other people had the same idea. It was packed. 2 hours before there all parking spots and the street leading up to it was full. Teslas came and left so some ICE cars tried to take those spots. To be fair, the vast majority realized they are charging spots and didn't park, but some did. A lady next to me parked. I told her it's basically like parking at a pump. I told her to please let a Tesla charge of one comes as it was the last available stall. 30 seconds later an employee from Buc-ee's came and talked to the lady. He was nice but made her leave. Eventually two other stalls got ICEd. When the eclipse was over they had large stickers on their side windows from Bucc-ee's.

It's great to see that Bucc-ee's takes EV charging seriously and does something about ICEing. It's no longer a tiny fringe market. EVs are mainstream.

Check-ins for 2024-04-08
- San Angelo, TX (#398)

We got SUPER lucky for the eclipse. San Antonio was very cloudy, so we headed up the road to Leakey and…
What a fantastic experience. We had totality for about 3 minutes. Saw Baily’s beads, the Ring, and solar flares.
Day to night in minutes was eerie but really cool. It made me cry!
Feeling blessed. Grateful that NKYTA was determined. :)
And glad we were ahead of the departure crowd-only had to wait once (Junction TX). 17 in line as we charged.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 6
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 6
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 7
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0113.jpeg
    IMG_0113.jpeg
    973.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Check-ins for 2024-04-08
- Big Spring, TX (#1780)
- Natalia, TX (#1781) (Comment: Missed hitting Submit again, I guess.)

One goal today, totality.
We spent 15 minutes listening to some NASA folks camped out in Garner Park N of Uvalde.
I was determined to get actually ON the path of totality and wanted to be mobile (eclipses with 10 mph cloud cover ever changing can be hard to pin down. So we drove a mile or two to the road I had seen on the map). Turned out to be a private “road”. Went another 3/4 mile north and parked at an almost full picnic area on the 2 lane Hwy.
After the moon had taken its first few nibbles out of the sun, it became clear from the sky, ALL the apps, and ALL the models that we weren’t going to see much at all.
Nimbly drove a couple miles into Leakey on the side of the main drag 100’ and parked well on the shoulder behind the local tamale peddler.
We got pretty lucky after that. Intermittent cloud obscurity, but enough that we could always have a good idea what phase it was at.
A big cloud had just moved out of the way before totality, and we probably had 80% time viewing it up until the last 45 seconds, so we didn’t see it breakout of totality.

Junction, TX SC we were 11th in line, but my faith in the Tesla community for events like these holds up. Line creation where it makes sense, get just the electrons you need, move on.

The really long travel days it took to get here, and anxiety that we wouldn’t see squat has all been washed away.
I don’t know why my wife was crying, but I knew it was worth it.

Last edited:
We drove up to Syracuse to visit our son and brought him with us for an afternoon of eclipse hunting. Tricky with the cloud cover, so we played it by ear, and it turned out the Watertown NY supercharger / Salmon Run Mall was a pretty good place to see it -- almost exactly on the center line of totality. We had 60-70% cloud cover but the sun and moon still put on an excellent show for 3 1/2 minutes.

I'll probably get a couple more new-to-me locations in the next few days, as we're heading to Niagara Falls (sans passports so NY side only) and then to Pittsburgh for CMU's spring carnival / reunion weekend. Had to skip Wilkes-Barre on the way north due to timing and poor battery estimation on the car's part, so I'll probably get it next month.

Check-ins for 2024-04-06
- Kirkwood, NY (#220)

Check-ins for 2024-04-08
- Parish, NY (#221)
- Watertown, NY (#222)

Check-ins for 2024-04-08
- San Angelo, TX (#398)

We got SUPER lucky for the eclipse. San Antonio was very cloudy, so we headed up the road to Leakey and…
What a fantastic experience. We had totality for about 3 minutes. Saw Baily’s beads, the Ring, and solar flares.
Day to night in minutes was eerie but really cool. It made me cry!
Feeling blessed. Grateful that NKYTA was determined. :)
And glad we were ahead of the departure crowd-only had to wait once (Junction TX). 17 in line as we charged.
Cool that you managed to capture Coopers BBQ in your pic of the Junction queue. But I think it would have been considered impolite to plug in and walk over there to enjoy some moist brisket on a day like today :)

Had the opportunity to spend some one-on-one time with my four year old. Made an adventure exploring California which I hoped to clear on this trip but sadly Whittier is still shut off. We visited some friends, made it to the Sundial Bridge lantern festival, caught the partial solar eclipse, and Burney Falls among other things.

Check-ins for 2024-04-07
- San Mateo - 2817 S El Camino Real, CA (#989)
- San Mateo - 1878 S Norfolk St, CA (#990)
- Hayward - 249 W Jackson St, CA (#991)
- Anderson, CA (#992)
- Redding - Hilltop Dr, CA (#993)

Check-ins for 2024-04-08
- Burney, CA (#994)

Check-ins for 2024-04-09
- Arnold, CA (#995) (First to check-in)

1000063271.jpg

1000063373.jpg

1000063419.jpg

On our way north tomorrow with stops in Lake Placid, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and somewhere in NY or PA after that.
I see @Tdreamer turned one of the pins I was targeting, but it looks like @swaltner and @tes-s are in the general neighborhood as well, if someone needs some supercharger-buddy company for a meal :)

On our way north tomorrow with stops in Lake Placid, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and somewhere in NY or PA after that.
I see @Tdreamer turned one of the pins I was targeting, but it looks like @swaltner and @tes-s are in the general neighborhood as well, if someone needs some supercharger-buddy company for a meal :)
Thanks - was traveling with family for eclipse. Did manage to get two that were on the route to Niagara Falls. One on the way out; one on the way back. Really like the long range - single charging stop on the 400-mile trip home, and got home with 34%.

Check-ins for 2024-04-06
- Dansville, NY (#2131)

Check-ins for 2024-04-09
- Kirkwood, NY (#2132)