Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
We worked from Amack's Well coffee shop in downtown Batesville, IN, so we could see the eclipse. We gambled and won: almost perfect weather for the 3 minutes of totality. We stayed another night in Batesville, to avoid the traffic after the eclipse, but in exchange we got bad rain all through Kentucky.

The trip back allowed me to clear a route that I would not otherwise have a reason to take, but I tested the length of my wife's patience. She didn't like stopping twice in Lexington, but for that, I assuaged her with lunch from Skyline Chili. But Sevierville a mere 30 minutes after Powell, TN, was her limit. Luckily, we both made it home safely.

Much to my surprise, she was not impressed by Buc-ee's. :confused:

Check-ins for 2024-04-09
- Lexington, KY (#550)
- Lexington - Meijer Way, KY (#551)
- Richmond, KY (#552)
- London, KY (#553)
- Powell, TN (#554)
- Sevierville, TN (#555)

Forgotten where I left off, so here is a quick summary.

Check-ins for 2024-04-06
- Nashville - Dickerson Pike, TN (#1530)

Check-ins for 2024-04-08
- Columbus, IN (#1531)

Check-ins for 2024-04-09
- Fort Mitchell, KY (#1532)
- Loveland, OH (#1533)
- Columbus - W 3rd Ave, OH (#1534)

On the 7th, we had a wonderful visit to Lincoln's birthplace and also his childhood home, which is a few miles down the road. Worth a visit if you're in the area near Elizabethtown, KY.

In a moment of pure serendipity, our travel partners were scouting viewing locations near Bloomington, Indiana on Sunday. The wife randomly got a call from a family member, and our travel partners said they were in Bloomington. The family member said, "My lifelong friend lives there." And that's how we came to view the eclipse from the private backyard in Bloomington on a gorgeous spring day and literally within 100 yards of the centerline of the path of totality. The temperature just before the eclipse began was 79 degrees. It dropped to 66 during full totality. Totality lasted 4 minutes and 3 seconds. Stunning. A remarkable experience. My friend used professional photo equipment connected to his telescope to take photos throughout the entire eclipse. He'll be working on those images over the coming days/weeks. five bracketed photos every 15 seconds for three and a half hours. That's a lot of photos.

No significant charging challenges or traffic challenges related to the eclipse. We left for Bloomington at 6:30 am from Louisville and all traffic had cleared out by the time we departed about 5 pm.

Bernadette had a 6 am flight out of Lexington this morning, so we drove from Bloomington to Lexington last night. We had to go to Lexington because it was the only city that had a direct flight in the morning. It cost $400 one way, but Indy, Columbus, and Cincinatti largely only had connecting flights that would take all day to get home. The few direct flights from those cities were in the afternoon and cost $1,500+ one way. Bernadette needed to be at work Tuesday.

We chose to take the diagonal route along backroads because it was so beautiful, and we wanted to avoid the backup on the Interstate. Unfortunately, at the Indiana and Kentucky border near Milton, KY, we were one of the first cars to be stopped after two cars had a head-on collision on KY 36 just outside Milton. Two life-flight helicopters. Two ambulances. Reporters. random medical professionals who arrived and two hours later, we were able to continue. We pulled into Lexington at 11 pm and dropped into bed, only to get up four hours later to get Bernadette to the airport.

I'm now making my way home via Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh (or something like that).

I've been using FSD every moment I can. Over 1,600 miles, I've had just eight disengagements, translating into one disengagement about every 200 miles. I also had two occasions when FSD just quit and said take over when the windshield instantly fogged over on the morning of the 8th as we drove into pockets of air with distinctly different dewpoints. I've captured most of these on video, along with an array of cool moments and not-so-cool moments, that I'll be trying to weave together into an interesting video(s) in the coming week.

Lincoln's birthplace
PXL_20240407_165921919.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Lincoln's childhood home
PXL_20240407_174120550.jpg

The gear is set up
PXL_20240408_155529996.jpg

Nearing totality
PXL_20240408_185627229.jpg

Bernadette with the eclipse cake
PXL_20240408_191755859.jpg

If we hadn't stopped for this photo, we would have been through Milton before the collision happened.
PXL_20240408_232144635.jpg

The first life-flight arrived with some daylight still remaining.
original_660c89a6-43e8-4825-b079-45379b6d613f_Screenshot_20240408-201635.png

The second life-flight arrived in almost full darkness. Video of its arrival.

They both left in complete darkness.

The trip so far.
1712718083369.png

1712718119519.png

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2024-04-09
- Salt Lake City - S State St, UT (#397)
- Salt Lake City (SC), UT (#398)
- Salt Lake City - Admiral Byrd Rd, UT (#399) (First to check-in)
- Tooele, UT (#400)
- Midvale, UT (#401)
- South Jordan, UT (#402)
- Draper, UT (#403)
- Orem, UT (#404)
- Provo, UT (#405)
- Nephi, UT (#406)
- Nephi - S Main St, UT (#407)
- Las Vegas - Paradise Rd, NV (#408)
- Las Vegas - South Eastern Ave, NV (#409)
- Las Vegas - S Maryland Pkwy, NV (#410)
- Henderson - Paseo Verde Pkwy, NV (#411)
- Hesperia - Main St, CA (#412)
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA (#413)
- Rancho Cucamonga - Foothill Blvd, CA (#414)
- Eastvale - Limonite Ave, CA (#415)

Utah cleared!

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2024-04-09
- Sisters, OR (#2845)
- Anderson, CA (#2846)
- Vacaville - Browns Valley Pkwy, CA (#2847)
- Roseville - Harding Blvd, CA (#2848)
- Dixon, CA (#2849)
- Rocklin - Granite Dr, CA (#2850)
- Auburn - Lincoln Way, CA (#2851)
- Soda Springs, CA (#2852)

Got an alpine start and left Seattle at 2:30am. Got to the hotel in Auburn, CA at 8:30pm and then went off on my own to get Soda Springs which added another 2 hours of driving. TeslaFi says 948 miles which isn't bad for one day. Dixon is out of order, because I'm rusty and forgot to check in while I was there.

There's definitely a world of difference between my old car's battery and charging and my new car's battery and charging. I did a full charge in under an hour and it showed 403 Rated Miles. But the charge speed is what is really crazy. I already had 250 rated miles on the battery and I was still pulling 125kW or something. Didn't plot the whole charge curve, but the 250+kW seems to last for a while which is nice!

Check-ins for 2024-04-09
- Sisters, OR (#2845)
- Anderson, CA (#2846)
- Vacaville - Browns Valley Pkwy, CA (#2847)
- Roseville - Harding Blvd, CA (#2848)
- Dixon, CA (#2849)
- Rocklin - Granite Dr, CA (#2850)
- Auburn - Lincoln Way, CA (#2851)
- Soda Springs, CA (#2852)

Got an alpine start and left Seattle at 2:30am. Got to the hotel in Auburn, CA at 8:30pm and then went off on my own to get Soda Springs which added another 2 hours of driving. TeslaFi says 948 miles which isn't bad for one day. Dixon is out of order, because I'm rusty and forgot to check in while I was there.

There's definitely a world of difference between my old car's battery and charging and my new car's battery and charging. I did a full charge in under an hour and it showed 403 Rated Miles. But the charge speed is what is really crazy. I already had 250 rated miles on the battery and I was still pulling 125kW or something. Didn't plot the whole charge curve, but the 250+kW seems to last for a while which is nice!
Looks like you were at Sisters at about 9am? I just missed you, was on my way up to the ski area by then.

I wish my wife would've let me get a new S when they had free supercharging transfers, but no, she wants to do stupid things like replace our 30 year old rotten collapsing wood deck.

Looks like you were at Sisters at about 9am? I just missed you, was on my way up to the ski area by then.

I wish my wife would've let me get a new S when they had free supercharging transfers, but no, she wants to do stupid things like replace our 30 year old rotten collapsing wood deck.
Was probably at Sisters from about 8am-8:30am. Santiam Pass was still a tad bit icy from the overnight freeze, but nothing too bad. Slowed down for a few miles just to be safe.

I ended up getting a screaming deal on my new Model S, but it wasn't without its trials and tribulations. I ordered in early December and didn't actually get the car until early March! Many delays on Tesla's end. The good news about the delay was that I got to transfer my FSD in addition to transferring my FUSC. I had initially planned on paying 6k for EAP, but they let me wipe that off when I made the FSD transfer. And I also get the red multi-coat as a FREE color as it was FREE in 2023 when I ordered, but now costs $2500 again. So for the price of a base Model S, I got a red one with FUSC and FSD. Not bad!

On our way north tomorrow with stops in Lake Placid, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and somewhere in NY or PA after that.
I see @Tdreamer turned one of the pins I was targeting, but it looks like @swaltner and @tes-s are in the general neighborhood as well, if someone needs some supercharger-buddy company for a meal :)
It was a long day and wasn't sure if I would head north or south from Jackman. Sorry for not giving a first alert. What a day though.

Been busy few days driving. Sunday I along with about 15+ other New England Tesla owners made the trek up to the new NEVI funded Rockland Maine v4 supercharger for a meetup. Lots of questions asked & answered by those on hand. Also in attendance was @ItsNotAboutTheMoney whom I've seen tons of posts on new supercharger thread posts, but had never met. He made the journey in his Kona and while I don't believe he charged at the supercharger while we were there, do so successfully afterwards using the tap-to-pay screen on the post. On arrival there, all 8 posts were up and functioning. Part way through our gathering with 8 Teslas charging we managed to trigger a failure in one of the two cabinets, leaving 4 working posts and a few thirsty Teslas waiting to charge on the remaining stalls. Sigh... perhaps a continuation of what has been a troubled few months for this site after it first went online.

From there, 10 Teslas made the journey up to Waterville Maine to overnight, and continue on early Monday to Jackman on the path of totality. It was an hour and a half up. For those that returned south to Waterville just after totality, it was a 7 hour slog, with 2 hours to travel less than 2 miles just to get back down through the town of Jackman from our viewing spot just north of town. I and another car opted to head north through Canada (not knowing at the time how bad traffic really was headed south). I considered hitting 3 additional sites on my list in Quebec City, but as it was I was looking at a early morning arrival home and had a travel companion so passed, getting one first and another that had been on the direct route back home through Canada.

Making the effort to witness totality far exceeded all expectations I had. With crystal clear skies in Jackman, the event was absolutely spectacular.

Check-ins for 2024-04-07
- Bangor, ME (#1361)
- Rockland, ME (#1362)

Check-ins for 2024-04-08
- Sainte-Marie, QC (#1363) (First to check-in)
- Sherbrooke, QC (#1364)

Check-ins for 2024-04-10
- Foxborough, MA (#1365) (First to check-in) shared with @dhkaufman this evening

In Rockland, Maine - after supercharger cabinet #2 failed, I blocked the failed posts to keep people
from attempting to charge in them (we didn't have anyone come to the site after I did this though)
IMG_5328.jpeg

The drive up to Jackman from Waterville, Maine - some cloud cover that I
hadn't even noticed until I looked at this picture.
IMG_5344.jpeg

Jackman supercharger - full house almost all day as there were probably 20+ other Teslas in town
in addition to our group of ten. It was nice to see the lot paved - it was super muddy on my first
run up there to claim the site.
IMG_5347.jpeg

Within ten seconds of totality - it was as if someone was turning a dimmer down - rapid steady
decline in light over the last 10-15 seconds.
IMG_5392.jpeg

Totality in Jackman Maine - our group was treated to something really special that we'll all
remember for the rest of our lives.
IMG_5415.jpeg

Check-ins for 2024-04-10
- Albuquerque - Louisiana Blvd NE, NM (#1785)
- Albuquerque - Lang Ave NE, NM (#1786)
- Flagstaff - Hwy 89, AZ (#1787)
- Glendale - N 59th Ave, AZ (#1788)
- Peoria, AZ (#1789)
- Glendale - W Northern Ave, AZ (#1790)
- Phoenix - W Peoria Ave, AZ (#1791)
- Phoenix - E Cactus Rd, AZ (#1792)
- Scottsdale - 7366 E Shea Blvd, AZ (#1793)
- Scottsdale - N Miller Rd, AZ (#1794)
- Mesa - W Guadalupe Rd, AZ (#1795)
- Tempe - W Elliot Rd, AZ (#1796)

No lines today. Wound up at a Holiday Inn in Tempe just across Baseline Rd from a previous apartment when I attended ASU for my masters, in a mall that didn’t exist in ‘96 - SCs are just around the corner from the HI. First for Dawn, I got it last year.
A lot of new construction on 17 S, trying to widen that road.

Check-ins for 2024-04-10
- Pollock Pines, CA (#2853)
- South Lake Tahoe, CA (#2854)
- Mammoth Lakes - Old Mammoth Rd, CA (#2855)
- Bishop - Rocking West Dr, CA (#2856)
- Las Vegas - S Decatur Blvd, NV (#2857)

Check-ins for 2024-04-11
- Las Vegas - S Fort Apache Rd, NV (#2858)
- Las Vegas - Arroyo Crossing Pkwy, NV (#2859)
- Las Vegas - S Maryland Pkwy, NV (#2860)

This was all one drive, but arrived in Vegas just before midnight so some of them went for the next day. Only 567 miles this time!

I'll be staying at Green Valley Ranch in Henderson for a couple days so let me know if anyone is around.

Check-ins for 2024-04-10
- Epsom, NH (#721)
- Bennington, VT (#722)
- Gansevoort, NY (#723)
- North Hudson, NY (#724)

Spending a couple of days in Lake Placid. Nice weather though a bit foggy.
Headed to Montreal through Potsdam. Trying to figure out an efficient way to clear NY on our way back through Niagara Falls but efficiency isn't really in this group's vocabulary, right? :)

Check-ins for 2024-04-09
- Wilsonville, OR (#456)

Check-ins for 2024-04-10
- Salem - Mission St SE (SC), OR (#457)
- Harrisburg, OR (#458)
- Springfield - Kruse Way, OR (#459)
- Creswell, OR (#460)
- Sutherlin, OR (#461)
- Myrtle Creek, OR (#462)
- Medford, OR (#463)
- Grants Pass, OR (#464)

IMG_20240409_121302671_HDR.jpg

^ Saw my first V4 Supercharger Station at Wilsonville OR. Managed to get 256 kW at Medford OR; that still amazes me after so many years of charging at around 55 kW in my old S60!

IMG_20240409_144050947_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240410_035908.jpg

^ Visited Silver Falls State Park with my wife of one week; yes, it was raining. She is still enjoying our road trip after 2000 miles! We have a 7000 mile road trip planned for next month to Canada and the eastern US.

IMG_20240410_173913712.jpg

IMG_20240410_172334459_HDR.jpg

^ And Crater Lake. There was still so much snow that the restrooms were buried and the National Park Service had built tunnels to get to them!