Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-04-12
- Hesperia - Main St, CA (#1800)
- Lancaster, CA (#1801)
- Mojave - 16870 CA-14, CA (#1802)
- Mojave - CA-14, CA (#1803)
- Bakersfield - Camino Del Rio Ct, CA (#1804)
- Fresno - 7502 North Blackstone Ave, CA (#1805)

Per the usual, I don’t use the various apps for tracking stats. I guess that will be something to look into after retirement.
We left in a bit of a rush that I forgot to even clear out and name it Eclipse24, so no idea how many miles driven, even. 🙃
Our plan to get to San Antonio was sorta solid. We grabbed what we could the first day after leaving at noon.
Stayed the night in Burbank, one of wife’s old stomping grounds.
Early start and down to Gilbert to stay with friends.
Early start on the 5th for the trek to Van Horn, where we saw our first line, the Wilcox, AZ V2 with two stalls down.
5th in line, but the drivers put together a line, subsequently rearranged by hotel staff in a better location.
After about 30minutes we got a stall. When we were ready to leave, the white X that was charging when we arrived! in the next stall, was still there. Sure enough, asleep. I knocked on the drivers window. Asked if he had enough to continue, and pointed at the new line of 7-8 cars. He mumbled that he was sorry he fell asleep and moved on.
Scored at Deming for those unawares of paired V2s. Overnighted at Van Horn
Great, not so random meetup (shared end goal) and chat with @edigest and his traveling companion at Fort Stockton.
We shared the secret SCHunter handshake, discussed the not yet in the Nav V3 Ozona, pairing, and the eclipse cloud cover.
@edigest I hope you found some partially clear skies!
Thanks to the new Ozona V3, we got to our inexpensive Airbnb NE of the city after visiting the Riverwalk. Sunday, play day!

I believe I already covered the day of the eclipse and how mobility mattered.

The only stats I have, thanks to my beautiful bride:
25 Tesla Car Transports (both heading E and S)
17 CyberTrucks on those (only heading W and N)
3 transports had all CTs.

The eclipse return was really only notable by the huge storm cell (and wind) sitting atop Amarillo.

I did get a chance to clear out metro PHX and get some CA outliers on the way.
Well, I enjoyed the twisties into Big Bear (and out of Big Bear), wife, not so much.

Home safely, wishing all you diehard hunters the same.

Check-ins for 2024-04-12
- Big Bear Lake, CA (#412)
- Hesperia, CA (#413)
- Palmdale - 10th St W, CA (#414)
- Palmdale, CA (#415)
- Mojave - 16870 CA-14, CA (#416)
- Mojave - CA-14, CA (#417)
- Visalia, CA (#418)
- Selma, CA (#419)
- Chowchilla, CA (#420)

Home safe.
Highlight, of course, was the eclipse. Everything else felt like just driving for days.
Don’t know how you Road Warriors do it.
I know I have a very grateful husband for my cooperation, and I didn’t even use my Veto power on this trip!
Plus, I get to up my count too. 😉

Be safe out there.
Ended on #420, really?!?

Well, I guess that makes sense. 😉

Congrats on 2nd Century. Badge in the mail.
Only 30 to go for the next century. A short trip.
There is no going back after 300, you just have to retire and drive. 😉
Oh yeah, already thinking about making a trip out to Florida or California - I have relatives on both souther corners of the country. Fertile hunting grounds in both those locations! Planning another 8 years before retiring, so can't really start in on the never-ending loops around the US quite yet...

Long day getting home yesterday:

Left Winnemucca for Elko and arrived to find it closed because the property owner was tarring the parking lot. I was down to 5%, later 3%. They directed us to what turned out to be an EA station at Walmart but I don't have the CCS adapter. Went back to the Supercharger Station to wait for the tar to dry. After an hour or so one stall was sufficiently dry to charge one car at a time. By then I was second in line. Eventually got enough charge to make it to Wells and let the next guy charge.

That delay caused us to hit the heart of rush hour traffic south of Salt Lake City, so it was slow going to Provo. I enjoyed having the free trial of enhanced autopilot in that heavy traffic. (I haven't the courage to play with FSD since even TACC and autopilot have crazy quirks, such as slamming on brakes for every truck in the oncoming lane on curves. I really hate that.)

So, a long 730 mile day got about three hours longer and we finally made it home safely at 1:32 am.

Haven't had many closed Supercharger Stations enroute in my thousand supercharger visits but they sure can be disruptive here where stations are few and far between! And two of them have been in recent months with my spouse. Not the best road trip experience for her!

They directed us to what turned out to be an EA station at Walmart but I don't have the CCS adapter.
That's why I got the Chademo adapter a long time ago when they first came out and got the CCS as soon as it was available. Don't use them often but it's come in handy enough times to be worth the cost. Most recently was a couple of days ago at the new Flo chargers in Prineville OR (first Flo I've seen outside Canada). This opens territory in central Oregon previously unavailable to me including Painted Hills National Monument.
20240411_133247.jpg

Made it home after seeing the eclipse:

View attachment 1038035View attachment 1038034

Was apparently too busy driving to make posts here so:

Check-ins for 2024-04-08
- San Antonio - Broadway, TX (#1123)
- San Antonio - Worth Pkwy, TX (#1124)
- Hamilton, TX (#1125)
- Santo, TX (#1126)
- Cisco, TX (#1127)
- Clyde, TX (#1128)
- Sweetwater, TX (#1129)

Check-ins for 2024-04-09
- Big Spring, TX (#1130)
- Midland, TX (#1131)
- Van Horn - W Broadway St, TX (#1132)
- El Paso - Eastlake Blvd, TX (#1133)
- El Paso - Desert Blvd N, TX (#1134)
- Las Cruces, NM (#1135)
- Truth or Consequences, NM (#1136)
- Socorro, NM (#1137)
- Albuquerque - Lang Ave NE, NM (#1138)

Check-ins for 2024-04-10
- Milan, NM (#1139)
- Mesa - W Guadalupe Rd, AZ (#1140)
- Chandler, AZ (#1141)
- Tempe - W Elliot Rd, AZ (#1142)
- Scottsdale - N Miller Rd, AZ (#1143)
- Scottsdale - 7366 E Shea Blvd, AZ (#1144)
- Phoenix - E Cactus Rd, AZ (#1145)
- Glendale - N 59th Ave, AZ (#1146)
- Phoenix - W Peoria Ave, AZ (#1147)
- Glendale - W Northern Ave, AZ (#1148)
- Peoria, AZ (#1149)
- Goodyear, AZ (#1150)
- Quartzsite - Main Event Ln, AZ (#1151)
- Laughlin, NV (#1152)

Check-ins for 2024-04-11
- Henderson - Paseo Verde Pkwy, NV (#1153)
- Las Vegas - S Maryland Pkwy, NV (#1154)
- Las Vegas - Arroyo Crossing Pkwy, NV (#1155)
- Las Vegas - S Fort Apache Rd, NV (#1156)
- Las Vegas - W Craig Rd, NV (#1157)
- Las Vegas - S Decatur Blvd, NV (#1158)
- North Las Vegas, NV (#1159)
- Henderson - Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#1160)

Definitely working to keep my side of the country clean, man, that's a lotta pins on the other side
View attachment 1038031
I think you need to do some work on the eastern half - it feels like the east coast is sinking into the sea under all that red weight.

Check-ins for 2024-04-12
- Big Bear Lake, CA (#412)
- Hesperia, CA (#413)
- Palmdale - 10th St W, CA (#414)
- Palmdale, CA (#415)
- Mojave - 16870 CA-14, CA (#416)
- Mojave - CA-14, CA (#417)
- Visalia, CA (#418)
- Selma, CA (#419)
- Chowchilla, CA (#420)

Home safe.
Highlight, of course, was the eclipse. Everything else felt like just driving for days.
Don’t know how you Road Warriors do it.
I know I have a very grateful husband for my cooperation, and I didn’t even use my Veto power on this trip!
Plus, I get to up my count too. 😉

Be safe out there.
Nice to finish the trip on a #420 high note. 😆

Check-ins for 2024-04-12
- San Fernando - Celis St, CA (#422)
- Newhall, CA (#423)
- Lancaster, CA (#424)
- Palmdale - 10th St W, CA (#425)
- Palmdale, CA (#426)
- San Bernardino, CA (#427)
- Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA (#428)
- Calimesa, CA (#429)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#430)
- Beaumont, CA (#431)
- Cabazon, CA (#432)
- Cabazon - Morongo Trail, CA (#433)
- Palm Springs, CA (#434)
- Cathedral City, CA (#435)
- Rancho Mirage, CA (#436)
- La Quinta, CA (#437)
- Indio, CA (#438)

That's why I got the Chademo adapter a long time ago when they first came out and got the CCS as soon as it was available. Don't use them often but it's come in handy enough times to be worth the cost.
Yeah, I got so much free charging on the CHAdeMO adapter I paid for it 5 or 9 times over and then sold the adapter at a profit. I have used the CCS enough to pay for it at least once too, but the second one I got for the X is gonna take a while since the Tesla charging on that car is also free.

Reactions: NKYTA
Check-ins for 2024-04-12
- Hesperia - Main St, CA (#1800)
- Lancaster, CA (#1801)
- Mojave - 16870 CA-14, CA (#1802)
- Mojave - CA-14, CA (#1803)
- Bakersfield - Camino Del Rio Ct, CA (#1804)
- Fresno - 7502 North Blackstone Ave, CA (#1805)

Per the usual, I don’t use the various apps for tracking stats. I guess that will be something to look into after retirement.
We left in a bit of a rush that I forgot to even clear out and name it Eclipse24, so no idea how many miles driven, even. 🙃
Our plan to get to San Antonio was sorta solid. We grabbed what we could the first day after leaving at noon.
Stayed the night in Burbank, one of wife’s old stomping grounds.
Early start and down to Gilbert to stay with friends.
Early start on the 5th for the trek to Van Horn, where we saw our first line, the Wilcox, AZ V2 with two stalls down.
5th in line, but the drivers put together a line, subsequently rearranged by hotel staff in a better location.
After about 30minutes we got a stall. When we were ready to leave, the white X that was charging when we arrived! in the next stall, was still there. Sure enough, asleep. I knocked on the drivers window. Asked if he had enough to continue, and pointed at the new line of 7-8 cars. He mumbled that he was sorry he fell asleep and moved on.
Scored at Deming for those unawares of paired V2s. Overnighted at Van Horn
Great, not so random meetup (shared end goal) and chat with @edigest and his traveling companion at Fort Stockton.
We shared the secret SCHunter handshake, discussed the not yet in the Nav V3 Ozona, pairing, and the eclipse cloud cover.
@edigest I hope you found some partially clear skies!
Thanks to the new Ozona V3, we got to our inexpensive Airbnb NE of the city after visiting the Riverwalk. Sunday, play day!

I believe I already covered the day of the eclipse and how mobility mattered.

The only stats I have, thanks to my beautiful bride:
25 Tesla Car Transports (both heading E and S)
17 CyberTrucks on those (only heading W and N)
3 transports had all CTs.

The eclipse return was really only notable by the huge storm cell (and wind) sitting atop Amarillo.

I did get a chance to clear out metro PHX and get some CA outliers on the way.
Well, I enjoyed the twisties into Big Bear (and out of Big Bear), wife, not so much.

Home safely, wishing all you diehard hunters the same.
On the way back home from the eclipse my wife and I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Amarillo on April 9.
The storm cells were awful. We prayed for no hail.

Was going through my spreadsheets planning in advance for a roadtrip I'm doing in a couple months and remembered that during my last Pacific Northwest roadtrip on my way home Tesla routed me to a Pay to Park supercharger and by the time I got there was pretty low charge so just payed and moved on. Figured I'd back date it since even though I haven't been doing that as I'd prefer to have pictures attached to all of my check-ins (and it's more fun that way!) I've decided to just not ever go to pay to park chargers if I can avoid them and there's definitely no way I'm ever going to this charger again so might as well get a check-in out my $4.

Check-ins for 2023-06-27
- Sacramento - J St, CA (#1)

Check-ins for 2024-04-13
- Evanston, IL (#390)
- Chicago - North Broadway, IL (#391)
- Chicago - North Halsted, IL (#392)
- Chicago - North Columbus Drive, IL (#393)
- Chicago - South Canal Street, IL (#394)
- Battle Creek, MI (#395)
- Marshall - W Michigan Ave, MI (#396)
- Marshall, MI (#397)
- Jackson, MI (#398)
- Ann Arbor, MI (#399)
- Ypsilanti, MI (#400)
- Windsor, ON (#401)

Day one of a trip from WI to Nova Scotia to visit family. I hit a swath of SCs as I went S through Chicago. I had grandiose plans to stop short of Detroit today, and clear Detroit tomorrow morning. But, I realized that would put me too late at a hard time event late tomorrow. So, Detroit will wait. The line at the Canadian border after crossing at the Ambassador Bridge took just under an hour. Ouch.

Check-ins for 2024-04-13
- Evanston, IL (#390)
- Chicago - North Broadway, IL (#391)
- Chicago - North Halsted, IL (#392)
- Chicago - North Columbus Drive, IL (#393)
- Chicago - South Canal Street, IL (#394)
- Battle Creek, MI (#395)
- Marshall - W Michigan Ave, MI (#396)
- Marshall, MI (#397)
- Jackson, MI (#398)
- Ann Arbor, MI (#399)
- Ypsilanti, MI (#400)
- Windsor, ON (#401)

Day one of a trip from WI to Nova Scotia to visit family. I hit a swath of SCs as I went S through Chicago. I had grandiose plans to stop short of Detroit today, and clear Detroit tomorrow morning. But, I realized that would put me too late at a hard time event late tomorrow. So, Detroit will wait. The line at the Canadian border after crossing at the Ambassador Bridge took just under an hour. Ouch.
Congrats on 400!

Check-ins for 2024-04-14
- Gympie, QLD (#3117) (First to check-in)
- Fortitude Valley, QLD (#3118) (First to check-in)
- Indooroopilly, QLD (#3119) (First to check-in)
- Rochedale, QLD (#3120) (First to check-in)
- Runaway Bay, QLD (#3121) (First to check-in)
- Gold Coast, QLD (#3122) (First to check-in) (Car Nav ID = Broadbeach, QLD)