Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging an American Tesla in Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Under sofa status in Germany. All I had to do was remove tint from the driver and passenger window. Nothing with lights or anything else.

There's someone with a Y here already and apparently he's been bombarded at the superchargers with all sorts of questions so prep yourself. But on a regular 220v outlet here, I get a 2kw charge. Plenty for daily driving imo. Shoot me a message sometime and I can send you to the folks to get the SC adapter.
What adapter did you end up using for just the regular 220v outlet? Looks like I got orders to go to Germany and I have a 2018 Model 3. Looking to take her over there. Just wanna make sure I'm getting the right adapters so I'm prepared. Thanks!

V2 I've had over 140 and V3, 243.
Thanks @MovedOn121 seems like the info you’ve been posting has been helpful. I would like to ship a 2021 MY to Germany but trying to figure out the V3 charging. I have the GEN4 US ECU 1537264-00-B. Can I ask which ECU you have installed?

I think I read you had an EU one installed which I presume allows you to supercharge on v3 (along with the ccs2 adapter from Ukr).

Feel free to dm if easier. Would also be interested in getting the pdf to request updates in europe. Thanks in advance.