Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla at the Toronto Auto Show!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you heading over to check it out hingisfan ? I used to love the anticipation of going to the Toronto show every spring; my buddy and I always headed over from Belleville. A couple times we wento the Detroit show which of course was even more amazing.

The Vancouver one is "meh" in comparison.

I had to check the guide to see if they were going to show up - yes they are. Last year they weren't there. I would hope they bring a Model 3, although it's on the Exotics floor on Level 100 - they should push it out somewhere in the middle of Level 800 to showcase against it's nearest competitors. It'll be interesting how much added traffic will be there. Also note there is an EV test drive located on Level 800 behind Mercedes and Lexus in the back (south side).

Let's get some pics in this thread of the daily mob of people at the Tesla exhibit at the Toronto Auto Show!

Rumour is the Model 3 will be there and should be the talk of the show!
I have zero interest in the Model 3! That’s me of course and others have different opinions. Great, if that’s what you want to see. Personally, I’d like to see the Tesla Pickup truck when it comes out. Now that is worth going to see!

TheTeslaLife on Twitter
DWFyhxbVAAA_3LI.jpg

it's here!

Why don't they bring several Model 3s? As I mentioned above they have built over 7000 of them and they seem to be building them at a rate of 1000 per week. Surely they could bring a few of them around to auto shows.

I just got back from a trip to LA with some friends and I dragged them to Century City Mall to see the car. They didn't understand my obsession. They were definitely wowed though. I have to tell you, like everyone else says, photos don't do it justice. The car looks gorgeous. The front looks like a Porsche and the all glass roof is a stunner. Definitely make an effort to go see it if you haven't seen one in person.

IMG_20180212_104259.jpg IMG_20180212_104401.jpg IMG_20180212_104418.jpg

It's good for Tesla to bring their 3 around. Many people will get a first hand look at it.
It's too bad I missed media day yesterday. I would've liked to get some 1 on 1 time with it. But I promised myself I won't be doing anymore autoshows.
I'm going to patiently wait for the 3 to make its big arrival here in Canada, and that'll be that. I'm not interested in anything else out there..