Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #29 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed the Tesla Cybertruck's expected 1 MW Ultra-Fast Charging capability, the Tesla Semi Delivery Event, the coming Model 3 refresh (project "Highland"), and more. You can watch it now on YouTube.

Tesla FSD 10.69.3.1 going to wide release now

E20EDDF0-8FA3-40C2-8A30-EFBADA8A2C4A.jpeg

Praying I'll get in real soon.

If I subscribe to FSD, will I be able to download or will I likely still have to wait?
After you subscribe to FSD, you need to request FSD Beta before you can get it. Until now, and maybe still, you have to meet certain requirements before you will actually receive the Beta; I don’t know if that changed with this wider release. Maybe someone else who wasn’t already in the FSD Beta request queue can try requesting it and see what happens.

I got it overnight. First FSD Beta build for me.
First trial run worked well until the end. Not a challenging route, 9.5 miles with one left turn at an intersection and one unprotected left at the end. FSD disengaged at the unprotected left (but TACC was still on), wasn’t looking at the screen so I didn’t see the message.

• Helpful
Reactions: KrenGrl

Supcom

Oct 3, 2021
Texas
Looks like maybe an issue with the rollout. Its been sitting at 77 total users on Teslafi most of the day. Those have mainly been new beta users. Chuck Cook reported the release notes were for 10.69.2.4, not 10.69.3. Maybe this is a sign of a configuration issue with the version that needs to be addressed before a full rollout to all testers?

Maybe we'll see a 10.69.3.2.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC