Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla just dumped a ton of new CPO's on it's site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you work with a sales person, they have access to more cars that are not listed. That's how I snagged an AP1 P85D with plus suspension yesterday!
Was it coming off lease or something, or is it just not listed? I find it frustrating that Tesla wants to make you jump through hoops to see what they have for sale, it reminds me of the legacy dealerships too much. I briefly was in contract with an OA, but he was pretty worthless, so I just paid for the ev-cpo subscription, but if I can't even find the cars through that, it's hard to stay in the market. I'm not going to spend a bunch of time trying out different OA's when there's a perfectly good website they can post cars for sale on transparently.

Was it coming off lease or something, or is it just not listed? I find it frustrating that Tesla wants to make you jump through hoops to see what they have for sale, it reminds me of the legacy dealerships too much. I briefly was in contract with an OA, but he was pretty worthless, so I just paid for the ev-cpo subscription, but if I can't even find the cars through that, it's hard to stay in the market. I'm not going to spend a bunch of time trying out different OA's when there's a perfectly good website they can post cars for sale on transparently.
Yes it was a previous lease, and was already in precondition process. I agree though, working with a person is a waste of resources on Tesla’s behalf and leas convinces to some customers like ourselves. Tbh I can still see some customers wanting to talk to a human after all.

You are in Chicago, you have the best OA around. Brent Seavey 847-579-0028 ext 72102 I have used him to buy two cars.

I bought mine 6 weeks ago, VIN 570xx and autopilot was not listed but it was equipped (late sept 14 delivery). If you contact an adviser, they can check for you.
Cool! Was it an 85, or a P85/P85+? What color did you get?

From what I've observed, the P85 and P85+ models were first to get AP1 starting in late September 2014. Not sure if the 85 got AP1 at the same time, but I know that at my delivery on the last weekend of September, probably half of the cars being delivered did NOT have AP1 hardware. It's possible that they continued to build some cars without AP1 until the 'D' announcement in October.