Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
Our Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Sport kit is what we call a great exterior upgrade if you're looking for that "oe plus" look. It's not too subtle, yet not overly aggressive. It's just the right amount of sport for a clean modern sporty look.

Our Front Apron for the Tesla Model 3 enhances the front end look and protrudes by no more than .75" inches.

We added some curvy design lines to the side skirts to give the Tesla Model 3 a more sculpted aerodynamic look.

Instead of the black plastic diffuser, we designed a rear diffuser that has just enough umph to enhance the look of the rear end. Our Tesla Model 3 Rear Diffuser pairs great with our Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Trunk Wing Spoiler!

Our Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Executive Trunk Wing Spoiler is an aerodynamic item that finishes off the look of our Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Sport Package. Subtle and sporty with a little kick up top!

Products Included:

For more information and photos, visit our website here.

Midnight Silver Metallic Model 3 with Carbon Fiber Sport Package and Carbon Fiber Sport Trunk Wing:
midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-3-carbon-fiber-sport-kit-1-wm-v2.jpg
midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-3-carbon-fiber-sport-kit-2-wm.jpg

For more information and photos, visit our website here.

Last edited:

Was going to get the Vorsteiner but haven’t decide if I want to go that aggressive. Are both front and rear pre-impregnated? Are they both in stock? Front looks like the same ones sold at rpm and on ebay...are these all the same front lips? Any plans for matte versions to match the oem spoiler?

Also do you have a close up pic of how far it goes into the opening by the fins? If it butts up against the fins there could be fitment issues with those running the OttoSteer plate holder.

Not my pic..but it shows what I’m talking about. If the spoiler stops where the bumper ends we’re good.
2398F1B2-1B3C-478A-B15B-778C2E603308.jpeg

Was going to get the Vorsteiner but haven’t decide if I want to go that aggressive. Are both front and rear pre-impregnated? Are they both in stock? Front looks like the same ones sold at rpm and on ebay...are these all the same front lips? Any plans for matte versions to match the oem spoiler?

Pre-Impregnated and finished in gloss only. We designed our carbon fiber package in-house as a set in 2017. A timeline for your reference:

Also do you have a close up pic of how far it goes into the opening by the fins? If it butts up against the fins there could be fitment issues with those running the OttoSteer plate holder.

Not my pic..but it shows what I’m talking about. If the spoiler stops where the bumper ends we’re good.
View attachment 426350

That may cause some fitment issues with that product.

Last edited:
Pre-Impregnated and finished in gloss only. We designed our carbon fiber package in-house as a set in 2017. A timeline for your reference:

That may cause some fitment issues with that product.

I’m guessing then that it goes past where the bumper ends and flushes up with the grill/fins? Can you post a close up pic?

You guys should really consider a matte finished lip. You’d open up a sizable market of owners that already have the stock matte spoiler, and probably disposable income since they have the performance car. Do you guys make this yourselves?

We are still gauging the market for a matte finish. The Model 3 Sport Package is our original design and we manufacture it ourselves.

@Tsportline,

Will you be offering the sideskirt/rocker panels in CF as pictured? Timetable/Pricing?

Ski

Side skirts are available as part of the Model 3 Sport Package.