Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Real Video Spotted in the Wild

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, after seeing press shots on the TM site, as well as this video, the design has definitely grown on me. I think Tesla has a winner, and I can only assume that it will improve, like the S, as production grows nearer.

I had always visualized a signature red with charcoal fan blade rims ....but after seeing this car in silver...in the real world like this....it looks so sharp. Thanks for the video !!!!
Backing to waiting.

A lot smaller than an S, and beautiful in Silver!
Screenshot (23).png
Model 3.png

Looks like a baby Model S - the more affordable version. Strangely, it didn't look this good at the unveiling for some reason. Much more excited to get mine after seeing this video!

Oh well... another 2 years of waiting... bummer :(

Wow. Thanks for posting. Really attractive in this video. More than the numbers, more than the unveiling, that vid makes me want to buy more stock. Seems so much more real on the street.
Imagine that in 4 years time, California is going to be overrun with these. Buh-bye Audi and BMW 3-5's. I only reserved 1, for my wife figuring I can "summon" one from somewhere in my neighborhood, Uber-style, by 2019.