Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesla Model S Battery Extended Service Plans from 057 Technology

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I requested refund a year ago. Got excuses about being over worked. Then refused the refund because of their business practices. All BS.
I wonder how many paid the 2k?? I wonder if any cars got new packs?? We're any cars in the shop ever??
So many questions.
Let's us beware of any pop up company. Right now I only see a couple still in business. I don't see them doing research and development for our antique cars. Gruber cant keep up, they say over year wait to repair a car or replace a pack. Seems us folks with old cars are suck with very limited options.

I requested a refund around 2-3 months ago and still haven't heard back
My refund request was in Feb.!
I requested refund a year ago.

No, y’all have it all wrong. 057 super really wants to talk to you all and do the right thing, he just can’t because gosh darn it his hands are tied due to super complex and very genuine #reasons why he’s held on to your money for a year with no communications or explanation.

But remember, there are no tickets in the queue and everybody awaiting info has been answered and addressed! Maybe check your spam folder.

🙄

Looks like Jason locked down his account so you can’t see most recent login/activity any more.

Totally normal, nothing to see here. What do the serial apologists have to say about that? Maybe “the lawyers” made him do that too.

EDIT: it was pointed out below that his profile has been this way for a very long time and recent activity notifications were provided by a moderator.

Last edited:
It has been like that for years. The only reason we saw anything is because a mod shared their privileged view, and violated Jason's privacy.
I would not be so sure about that Mike. I have noticed that I can see some users activity and on other users this activity is not visible and I am NOT a moderator nor do I have any special privileges on this forum. Must be a user setting some where.

Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 3.48.16 PM.png

I would not be so sure about that Mike. I have noticed that I can see some users activity and on other users this activity is not visible and I am NOT a moderator nor do I have any special privileges on this forum. Must be a user setting some where.

View attachment 996079
There is a privacy settings you can turn off in your profile. He or whoever logged in the account turned it off once the heat has turned up. If you click on the messages link, you will still see his messages, last ones are around Nov 9 and 10 on what seems to be technical answers. almost certain he is reading different threads.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJD
It has been like that for years. The only reason we saw anything is because a mod shared their privileged view, and violated Jason's privacy.

I am that mod, and I was not aware that what I could see is different than what anyone else can see, in this specific instance. Once that was pointed out to me, I did say that I wouldnt be commenting on that any longer.

(for accountability sake).

I will be glad when we do hear from Jason again. I have found him to be very reliable and upstanding over the years with his posts. This has got to be a very unfortunate situation for him because he has spent years building credibility. I have a difficult time believing he wants to destroy all that.
There's definitely some suits, settlements and/or agreements. It can't be true that 100% of the customers are doing nothing than just posting on TMC or hoping for a call back. Somebody could talk, even that reputable Stormy Danielle violated her NDA after a settlement. Ah, but she probably got paid biggly for the violation.

He's been around on TMC since the ICE ages ,2014 but only started his vendor presence on TMC in 2022. So the biz lasted about a year and a half.
I'm pretty sure the business existed for at least a couple years before he became a vendor on TMC. He was even banned from TMC for a while because he kept trying to correct misinformation in a couple of threads. I'm sure that delayed the vendor status.

Reactions: Rocky_H
I'm pretty sure the business existed for at least a couple years before he became a vendor on TMC. He was even banned from TMC for a while because he kept trying to correct misinformation in a couple of threads. I'm sure that delayed the vendor status.
Again, are you this guys lawyer? Because you defend him like you are paid a retainer and hourly wage. John Gotti had a lot of supporters too.

I'm pretty sure the business existed for at least a couple years before he became a vendor on TMC.

He did my first battery upgrade in 2019 and had been in business for quite some time before that. I think I recall he told me that before "057Tech" he was in business with a partner under a different name.

Whatever happened in the past belongs in the past, what's important is how it is handling existing requests and queries now, going forward is yet to see, but I think most will make the wise decisions.

The points being made, yes, while in the past, are that he had a viable operating business long before he became a TMC Vendor just last year.

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H